CHRISTMSAS FREEBIE ACDC COVER "PROBLEM CHILD"

已查看 2 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

W. K. Mahler, Mahlers.Net

未读,
2020年12月25日 20:53:062020/12/25
收件人
Amazing I still got it, been recording for the first time in years,
"Walks Like a Lady" by Journey, "Man In The Box" by Alice In Chains",
"You Got Another Thing Coming" by Judas Priest and I hope you agree a
smoking hot cover of one of my personal favorites of ACDC "PROBLEM
CHILD" Harmonica & Vocals

Seeking band mates for online collaborations

AC DC Cover, freebie for Christmas, ENJOY!!!!!!

Feedback most welcome!

https://www.reverbnation.com/williammahler/song/32346032-problem-child

PROBLEM CHILD

Cop this

I'm hot, and when I'm not

I'm cold as ice

Get out of my way

Just Step aside

Or pay the price

What I want I take

What I don't I break

And I don't want you

With a flick of my knife

I can change your life

There's nothing you can do

I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child, yes I am

I'm a problem child

And I'm wild

Make my stand

No man's land

On my own

Man in blue

It's up to you

The seed is sown

What I want I stash

What I don't I smash

And you're on my list

Dead or alive

I got a .45

And I never miss

I'm a problem child, hey

I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child

Just runnin' wild

Just watch your step

Every night

Street light

I drink my booze

Some run

Some fight

But I win they lose

What I need I like

What I don't I fight

And I don't like you

Say bye bye

While you're still alive

Your time is through

Cause I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child

Problem child

I'm a problem child

Even my mother hates me

I'm a problem child

I'm a problem child

(Problem child, problem child)

(Problem child, problem child), you got your problems I got mine

(Problem child, problem child)

(Problem child, problem child)

Problem child

I'm a problem child

Problem child

And I'm running wild

I'm a problem child

(Problem child, problem child...)

Hell I ain't nobody's bargain..

https://mahlers.net

https://reverbnation.com/williammahler

Cape Cod, MA.

Seeking classing rockers for full length release!

wil...@mahlers.net

1-774-418-3253
0 个新帖子