Old question - what are they saying at the end of Big Balls?

Catman the Great

Mar 12, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/12/00
> "Hoy Sacka!" "Hoy Sacka!".....that's the best I can do.

Bollocks, knackers! Bollocks, knackers! Something like that.

With Regards,
Catman the Great

Jason Flake

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, but for
the life of me I can't figure it out. You'd think after 15 years
of listening to it I might have a clue.

wiz of aus

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
try
"pull em" "suck em" "pull em" "suck em"!!!!

Catman the Great <Paradi...@catloverREMOVE.com> wrote in message

> > "Hoy Sacka!" "Hoy Sacka!".....that's the best I can do.

Capper Deluxe

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
Ball Sacker Ball Sacker Ball Sacker

Capper Deluxe

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

Capper Deluxe <capper...@cableinet.co.uk> wrote in message

> Ball Sacker Ball Sacker Ball Sacker

that's what i've always heard anyway but after reading your post and
quickly relistening
i feel we may both be partially right
Balls nackers Balls nackers Balls nackers Balls nackers Balls nackers
both being slang terms for the scrotum and it's contents
capper

H.V.C. no one thinks you're smart

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
Jason Flake <jason...@earthlink.net> wrote in message

> I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, but for
> the life of me I can't figure it out. You'd think after 15 years
> of listening to it I might have a clue.
>
> "Hoy Sacka!" "Hoy Sacka!".....that's the best I can do.

Ball sucker. :(
--
High Voltage Cable; fuck you, pussy
AIM: JoshCable

You, you are a fucker 'cause you sold my guitar
You, you are a fucker, seeking fortune in bars
You, you are a fucker, 'cause you say such stupid shit
I've got a better line in pocket lint than what you've done with it

Jason and Linda Tepper

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
sounds like- back and forth, back and forth.

Lymtime

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
I remember hearing a story about how Bon had a fascination with some Aussie TV
star named Rory Tucker, and payed homage to him by chanting his name at the end
of Big Balls. Kinda like the "Shazbot nanoo nanoo" in Night Prowler being done
out of respect for Robin Williams.

Bill

"We gotta do something like that" Joe Perry and Steven Tyler after seeing an
AC/DC concert

ANDERS HEDMAN

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00

Jason Flake <jason...@earthlink.net> skrev i
diskussionsgruppsmeddelandet:Of_y4.14488$u8.5...@newsread2.prod.itd.earthl

ink.net...
> I'm sure this has been asked a million times before, but for
> the life of me I can't figure it out. You'd think after 15 years
> of listening to it I might have a clue.

Another question that should be asked to Angus, instead of "Why do you wear
a school uniform?" or "When are you guys gonna change your music style?".

Ben

Mar 13, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/13/00
"ballsucker!", "ballsucker!" ???? maybe?

studio High Voltage:
stars, bars all around. spotlights, footlights, I take 'em ????
again, not sure, but maybe this will help

Ben

ballbreaker375 wrote in message
<38ccc326$1...@einstien.netscapeonline.co.uk>...

>> Bollocks, knackers! Bollocks, knackers! Something like that.
>>
>> With Regards,
>> Catman the Great
>>

>> I always thought it was 'BALZAC, BALZAC' in reference to a mans genital
>area.
>
>Question: What does Bon say at the end of the studio version of High
>Voltage?
>I'd love to know
>
>--
>Bob Fiddaman UK
>ballbre...@netscapeonline.co.uk

wiz of aus

Mar 14, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/14/00
OK ive already posted this once but it seems some didnt see it...

pull em, suck em, pull em, suck em...

Any Aussie who grew up with the music will tell you the same thing..
It is pretty plain to hear if you ask me?? maybe you just dont understand
the accent??

Capn Plectrum

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
Forrest Tucker. Dont ask, I explained this a while back. And its true.

Capn Plectrum

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
I posted an answer to this question awhile back.
you are right, it is a person, but not the one you said. Its Forrest
Tucker. Bon was a huge F Troop fan and it has been Hollywood legend
that Forest Tucker had the biggest unit. This was Bon's homage to
Forrest. I thought it was funnier than hell!

Mr.Darin A.Marasco

Mar 15, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/15/00
FOR sucking on !FOR sucking on! angus yells fuck a women!
"Jason and Linda Tepper" <Jason...@webtv.net> wrote in message

dylanalbu...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 7:59:56 PM6/27/20
On Sunday, March 12, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Catman the Great wrote:
> > "Hoy Sacka!" "Hoy Sacka!".....that's the best I can do.
>
> Bollocks, knackers! Bollocks, knackers! Something like that.
>
> With Regards,
> Catman the Great

You're right. It's "bollocks, knackers"

dylanalbu...@gmail.com

Jun 27, 2020, 8:00:37 PM6/27/20
"Bollocks, knackers"

JgbIntBass

Jul 25, 2020, 3:38:15 PM7/25/20
On Sunday, March 12, 2000 at 3:00:00 AM UTC-5, Catman the Great wrote:
> > "Hoy Sacka!" "Hoy Sacka!".....that's the best I can do.
>
> Bollocks, knackers! Bollocks, knackers! Something like that.
>
> With Regards,
> Catman the Great

One can wonder if actress Sandra Bullock ever mentions that she will be attending a show by AC/DC is if they'll play the song 'Big Balls' in tribute to her and at the end of the song the band will instead chant 'Sandra Bullock's knackers! Sandra Bullock's knackers!'
Of course, having attended the last AC/DC show a few years ago in Philadelphia, I was never expecting them to perform the song 'Problem Child', so if there is another AC/DC tour, there's always a chance they might play a few songs that they've rarely or have never played before. How about 'Carry Me Home' or 'Cold Heated Man' or 'Can't Still Stand Still' or 'Hold Me Back' off the Stiff Upper Lip album???
Ride On...

Joe Boxer

Oct 19, 2021, 5:45:04 PM10/19/21
I'm very sure that the first word is bollox, a british slang for balls, and I would say second word sucker but I don't think it works for the double entendre theme of r rated lyrics