Dreams for AC DC and the Acca Dacca Community

noahidebo...@gmail.com

Jan 26, 2021, 3:44:18 PM1/26/21
Matthew Protecting 29 Merriman
Always trying to make it home to 29 Merriman
Stuck in Scandinavia
That place in Yarralumla area with St Pats kids at holiday camp
The st pats boys getting sarcastic with me
Dream of Jesus at end of life with st pats kids
Out in south west of canberra like the caloola camp
catholics but in a building and its tribulation time
Wild honey and mark of the beast and saint being cool
Me and Joanne in netherworld as Maiden kids but surviving
Battling in the beast days in a city in rev times and lots of action
Going out east of Canberra into that long road where at the end
there are strange places with powerful emblems and more than
one dream going on
garran area mental health and its a bitshitty but does its job
those dudes and that skateboard and there new friends and life
has moved on in canberra and its changed a lot but life goes on
and these are the current buddies
me and my wife which might be taylor or avril and lancaster
is having fun with use having a go around tuggeranong river
and we got some stuff in a store and my wife was resourceful
and i appreciated her