Program about RW!

Amokachi

Jan 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/1/99
What a load of crap that was then!

Didn't explain how they came to the conclusion of the weight catagory!

Didn't show trials, or competitors getting annoyed or anything!

What a waste of time!

Chris Crosskey

Jan 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM1/2/99
>.

Yes definitely, missed out Pete's <Jesus Fucking Christ> shout even though they
had a camera wedged under his nose at the time....

<Hint shoving a camera into the face of a diabetic who is getting low on blood
sugar and is under stress at the time is a good way to wind him up :-))>

Plus the editing of the seciond series has been dire, there was far more action
in our show than they put on screen, they just seemed to be trying to make
everyone except Mortis look bad when actually we were beating them in our combat
until the house robots came in (and we broke Killalot after it put us down)....

If anyone in the UK wants to join Team ISIS I have the plans for a robot that
will be capable of turning over Killalot and throwing over the otehr other house
bots.....if you are interested in helping (I can't do this on my own, and the
other guys are too busy this year to join in) then contact me via the group or
at

chr...@zetnet.co.uk

chrisc