Accident in the arena

jon davis

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99
As a member of the team "T-WREAKS" we were devistated not to be able to
compete due to the accident that happened to Alex, this was because none of
us could get the time off to return for the re-sheduled
filming,unfortunatley we have recieved nothing from Mentorn will we be
invited back for the next series or will this just have been a costly
exercise? we dont know .
Any others had the same experience?

jon davis

Nov 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/4/99

John Benton

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
I think that the official announcement was that they would note down those
who didn't get on, and try to include them in the next series.

Do some more work on your robot, make it much more reliable, upgrade
the weapons, and Mentorn will probably have you at the top of their list for
next year.

"jon davis" <jd...@62ak.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message

Nick Lee

Nov 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM11/5/99
And add a special 'footspike' just for a laugh

Nick Lee
ni...@thebaron.f9.co.uk
robotz...@bigfoot.com
ICQ# 17633460