Rhynobot stands down

Rhynobot

Sep 28, 1999, 3:00:00 AM9/28/99
Shame, but the Rhynobot team has to withdraw from RW-UK III. The filming
dates clash exactly with our vacation in Florida :((

I'm a tad miffed with Mentorn, though (are you reading this, Bill?).
Having called them up to say we had to withdraw, we then got a letter
saying "Sorry, but you haven't been selected". I'm glad I got to it before
my 7-year-old, or he would have been most upset. We *had* been selected
and I imagine Mentorn didn't have any "Sorry you've had to withdraw"
letters.

Still, next year - bigger and better!

_Mark_