The delay of RWUK

Daniel Rogers

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
More bad news for RW's UK, has anyone else received a letter like this? Or
do they just want me out of the competition!

---

Dear Roboteers

As most of you know, we had hoped to be able to record another series of
Robot Wars at the end of August and the beginning of September - as
indicated in our last letter to you.

Unfortunately, at this time this has not proved to be possible and we are
still unable to confirm record dates or venue. We appreciate that many of
you have work and educational commitments to consider and indeed may wish to
book holidays. With this in mind we were anxious to notify you
straightaway.

We apologise for any inconvenience caused and we promise we will be in touch
as soon as there is any further news. In the mean time, feel free to
contact the office on 0171-258-6821 if you need any further information.

Thanks for your patience and understanding.

Yours sincerely

Stephen Carsey
Head of Programmes TV21
MBC Productions Ltd

David Jones

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
So did I - classic put off - says "nothing" - don't worry about it!

Daniel Rogers <team...@freeuk.com> wrote in message

Rhynobot

Jul 30, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/30/99
In article <ezno3.7557$V21.2...@nnrp3.clara.net>, team...@freeuk.com
(Daniel Rogers) wrote:

> More bad news for RW's UK, has anyone else received a letter like this?
> Or do they just want me out of the competition!

We got it too.

Actually, it works out well for me as I'll be in the USA end Aug/beg Sep
and I would have had to fly back specially for RW. Just so long as it's
not rescheduled for late October, when I'm back in the USA

_Mark_

Doctor Bob

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
Hehe
welcome to usenet Dave
(This is Will btw)

--
"In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is King, in the kingdom of the
sighted the three eyed man is considered freakish"
David Jones <jon...@clara.net> wrote in message

> So did I - classic put off - says "nothing" - don't worry about it!
>
> Daniel Rogers <team...@freeuk.com> wrote in message

> > More bad news for RW's UK, has anyone else received a letter like this?
> Or
> > do they just want me out of the competition!

Nick Lee

Jul 31, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/31/99
I've phone the ticket hotline to no avail.

Nick Lee
ni...@thebaron.f9.co.uk
robotz...@bigfoot.com
========================
ICQ# 17633460
Fax +44(0)870 7060970
========================
Robotz Rule UK - Award -
Winning Robot Wars News.
come.to/robotzruleuk
========================

Doctor Bob

Nick Lee

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
ah! no. that is a cracker'hacker site i have heard of but totally unrelated.
I totalley disapprove blah blah blah.

i do not wish to be associated with cracking at all.

Daniel Rogers

Aug 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/1/99
Tried that hacking site btw, but my server forbids access. Which ISP do you
use? Me freeuk.

Dan
http://come.to/Team_Mr_E
Doctor Bob <w...@www.www> wrote in message

> Question - were you once www.nicklee.force9.co.uk?
>
> --
> "In the kingdom of the blind the one eyed man is King, in the kingdom of
the
> sighted the three eyed man is considered freakish"
> AGGTA Minister for External Affairs
> AGSS Minister for External Affairs
> AGFF Minister for External Affairs
> AGGTA Cabbie
> www.typhoon.cx
> ICQ# 12583544
> Nick Lee <ni...@thebaron.f9.co.uk> wrote in message
> > I've phone the ticket hotline to no avail.

David Jones

Aug 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/2/99
Question - WHY PHONE THE TICKET LINE? - there is an info line for
competitors, a contestant correspondant etc.

Daniel Rogers <team...@freeuk.com> wrote in message

Harpreet Shaheed

Aug 12, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/12/99
David Jones- you here??
Anyway- what is the latest- Daisy chopper waits expectantly!!

Doctor Bob

Aug 21, 1999, 3:00:00 AM8/21/99
Oh my god its evil Jaspreet

--