Re: Please help

CodeThis

Aug 16, 2006, 9:20:23 PM8/16/06
> okay here it goes my name is ray and i just lost my job just this month
> and i need help and i will not stand on a corner
> to ask for help like the bums. i am been trying to work doing
> landscaping.but those hours are just not making it..

LMFAO!
Oh well ... deal with it, loser.

> i am asking any one on the net if they can send me any kind of money..

How about Monopoly money ... jackass.
That's "any kind" of money.

>ust to let every one know i am not tring to be a millionaire
> by doing this ,just get by. i will lose my apt at the end of the month
> today is Augest 15,2006....

Good.
I hope you die.
And I hope your entire family dies too.

> to help me just go to www.paypal.com and sign up and send me anything you
> can.thank in advance.if you like,

I'm sending you a pile of my poop.
Nice and fresh in a Zip lock bag.

> With warm wishes, bless you and your loved ones, Ray Garcia

FUCK YOU!
You free loadin' piece of shit!
If you have any kids ... I hope they get hit by a bus!

--
"Spreading a little of my special sunshine, throughout usenet hell."
-CodeThis

Double-Aces

Aug 17, 2006, 9:32:02 PM8/17/06
All you have to think about is whether hell is hot or cold. You will know
for sure one day.
"CodeThis" <Bel...@Bears.com> wrote in message

CodeThis

Aug 18, 2006, 3:47:01 AM8/18/06
> All you have to think about is whether hell is hot or cold. You will know
> for sure one day.

God will judge me ... not you.

Helen

Aug 24, 2006, 7:28:55 PM8/24/06
Now Scott, if Double Asses says you're going to hell then it must be
so. After all, look how on the mark he was about Steven dying.

CodeThis

Aug 25, 2006, 3:37:03 AM8/25/06
> Now Scott, if Double Asses says you're going to hell then it must be
> so. After all, look how on the mark he was about Steven dying.

We're already in hell, so I have nothing to worry about.
No where to go ... but up.

48um...@sneakemail.com

Aug 31, 2006, 1:44:44 AM8/31/06

Now this is a valid reply. Nigerian scammers are like the beggart who
started this. Sob stories galore and millions of spams. I agree. I
hope they all get scammed by their own kind.
And to the weepy sob out of a job....here's one big virtual size 14 up
ya ass. Now get a JOB and quit whining. [ as if there really is a job
to be needing because the prior scams have already brought in thousands
of dollars from another one of his scam weep stories.]

CodeThis

Aug 31, 2006, 11:23:36 AM8/31/06
> Now this is a valid reply. Nigerian scammers are like the beggart who
> started this.

And stupid Americans, yes Americans, fall for it.

> Sob stories galore and millions of spams. I agree. I
> hope they all get scammed by their own kind.

I don't .... I just hope they and their "poor" families die a slow death.
Much better than a scam.