RW4 Rules

Ben Musson

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
Are the series 4 rules available anywhere?

I sent my application form of ages ago, does anyone know the usual
turnaround for the rules?
- - - - - - - - - -
Ben Musson
Team "The Jailer"
http://members.xoom.com/beneee

Joseph Moore

Mar 4, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/4/00
>I sent my application form of ages ago, does anyone know the usual
>turnaround for the rules?

About 3 years....Seriously. I'm not joking.

joe

Robin Message

Mar 5, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/5/00
3 years? The shows was first on about 3 years ago, so yeah, 3 years.

Rob

Phil Hardwick

Mar 6, 2000, 3:00:00 AM3/6/00

Ben Musson wrote:

> Are the series 4 rules available anywhere?
>

> I sent my application form of ages ago, does anyone know the usual
> turnaround for the rules?

> Ben Musson
> Team "The Jailer"
> http://members.xoom.com/beneee

I had my rules and regs through about a fortnight ago (after sending off
the application form at the end of january), I think it helps that I
have entered 'Bots in the second and third series.
Got my contract through last weekend.

Phil Hardwick
Lateral Thought Team