Google Grup tidak lagi mendukung postingan atau langganan Usenet baru. Konten lama masih dapat dilihat.

Is this group still...

69 kali dilihat
Langsung ke pesan pertama yang belum dibaca

Mr Potatohead

belum dibaca,
24 Apr 2015, 12.26.3024/04/15
kepada
.... just dropping by to see. Ain't been here in a while. Speak up! :-)

Cuddle Bitch

belum dibaca,
26 Mei 2015, 18.53.5626/05/15
kepada
Mr Potatohead <boz...@cox.net> wrote:

> Is this group still...

dead?

yes.

--
Stunt Penis @ The ACE Tomato Company

tho...@capaccess.org

belum dibaca,
1 Jun 2015, 21.06.4701/06/15
kepada
Are you sure???

Cuddle Bitch

belum dibaca,
13 Jul 2015, 18.55.2313/07/15
kepada
Definitely.

Fishface

belum dibaca,
25 Jul 2015, 21.21.5025/07/15
kepada
Cuddle Bitch wrote:

<tho...@capaccess.org> wrote:

> On Tuesday, May 26, 2015 at 6:53:56 PM UTC-4, Cuddle Bitch wrote:
>> Mr Potatohead <boz...@cox.net> wrote:
>>
>>> Is this group still...
>>
>> dead?
>>
>> yes.
>>
>> --
>> Stunt Penis @ The ACE Tomato Company
>
> Are you sure???

Definitely.

Not dead. Still collecting SSDI. Dormant, maybe...

Cuddle Bitch

belum dibaca,
31 Agu 2015, 20.18.3131/08/15
kepada
flatlined...................................

belum dibaca,
1 Sep 2015, 14.33.1001/09/15
kepada
In article
<511908635462759491.0301...@news.eternal-september.o
Zombified. You have to shoot us in the head.

-Owen

Fishface

belum dibaca,
5 Sep 2015, 09.06.4805/09/15
kepada
"O" wrote:

> Zombified. You have to shoot us in the head.

Speaking of Zombies, when is it OK to shoot them? Do you *have* to wait until they try
to eat your brain? I never expected them to be driving cars...

Mike

belum dibaca,
30 Sep 2015, 01.52.0830/09/15
kepada
What the hell, man?

What happened here? Did prop pass away?

carol...@gmail.com

belum dibaca,
12 Des 2015, 10.37.3612/12/15
kepada
On Wednesday, September 30, 2015 at 1:52:08 AM UTC-4, Mike wrote:
> What the hell, man?
>
> What happened here? Did prop pass away?

Oho! Just decided to check alt.ri and found a few live bodies. Well, sort of live. As for me (hi, Mike! Hi, Mr. P-head! Owen! Lady Z! and whoever else reads this who remembers the days of yore), I am still driving to RI almost every weekend, finally put the veg garden to bed for the winter, set up a simple videocam that you can access online (for our views), and enjoying the good ocean air there.

So, what happened to the others? The guy in the DC area? Our biologist? Tell, tell!
You can get in touch with me directly via my website.

Carol

Mike

belum dibaca,
13 Des 2015, 21.38.3013/12/15
kepada
> So, what happened to the others? The guy in the DC area? Our biologist?
> Tell, tell!
> You can get in touch with me directly via my website.

Hi Carol,

I don't know what happened. I try to drop in around holidays to wish everyone well but I don't stick around much or read many of the back notes.

Owen, Lady Z (recently married!) and I are on Facebook, you can find us there.

Peace and happy holidays,

Mike

GrumpyOne

belum dibaca,