Re: Bill Clinton in lewd Sex act with prostitute

1 view

William Grosvenor

Jan 1, 2005, 7:18:59 PM1/1/05
repo...@NewYorkTimes.com babbled in
news:7oFBd.7345$z92.2...@twister.southeast.rr.com:

> As reported by the New York Times, Bill clinton was caught by
> photographers over the New Year in a lewd sex act with a prostitute.
> Included here are the just released photos confirming it is not only
> Monica Lewinsky that shines the brass knobs.

It seems no one gives a shit, verminous maggot!! One must ask why maggots
insist upon posting there off-topic nonsense in a history group!!

--
William Grosvenor
inter...@operamail.com

International Mis-Management Ltd
1-780-475-5555 or 1-780-475-9668

Got a question about HIV/AIDS?

Do you have questions about HIV or AIDS? If so, chances are that others
have already asked it. Check here, http://www.aids.org/info/FAQs.html,
to read our easy to understand AIDS Fact Sheets.

"At a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a sin."
(Steven Horn)

(Heinrich Himmelfarb) - '...and the truth I never speak!'