dr the holy grail

marika

Apr 15, 2008, 9:25:22 PM4/15/08
one of my sisters said to the other one a long time ago when she had a bad
fall from a horse and then
another accident, that she better not go to the hospital or they might
get suspicious. she was really banged up, all black and blue.

Wow! Nice horses!

Surprisingly no, I have not heard of Roy Como.
this is my sister's blog

www.barefoothoofcare.wordpress.org

she is not a crazy zealot like some barefooters, just into fixing
problems

and she knows people that trim around Leesburg.