Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web

Szaki

Jul 23, 2004, 6:40:27 PM7/23/04
Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web

SEATTLE (Reuters) - A virus purporting to show images of Osama Bin Laden's
suicide popped up on the Internet on Friday, designed to entice recipients
to open a file that unleashes malicious software code, security experts
said.

The virus was attached to a message that was posted on over 30,000 usenet
newsgroups and is not being spread via e-mail, said Web security vendor
Sophos.

The U.S. government has been hunting for Bin Laden since 2001, holding him
responsible for masterminding the attacks on the World Trade Center and
Pentagon (news - web sites) on Sept. 11, 2001, but he has not yet been
found.

Chris Kraft, senior security analyst at Sophos, said the message and virus
was designed to lure unsuspecting readers into opening a file, similar to
the Anna Kournikova (news - web sites) virus that enticed readers to open a
file that unleashed malicious software code.

"If you don't know the person or the origin of a message, you shouldn't be
opening it," Kraft said.

The fake Bin Laden suicide file, when opened, unleashes a program called a
Trojan horse that makes it possible for attackers to take over infected
personal computers running Microsoft Corp.'s (Nasdaq:MSFT - news) Windows
operating system.

Kraft said the virus itself had already appeared on the Internet before, but
the virus writer had apparently repackaged it by saying it contained Bin
Laden's suicide photos.

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/nm/20040723/wr_nm/tech_virus_binladen_dc

Hope nobody open this file!

<frank...@harvard.edu> wrote in message
> Osama Bin Ladin was found hanged by two CNN journalists early Wedensday
evening. As evidence they took several photos, some of which i have
included here. As yet, this information has not hit the headlines due to
Bush wanting confirmation of his identity but the journalists have released
some early photos over the internet..
> http://24.13.130.125:89/OsamaFoundDead.zip

Philip Mathews

Jul 23, 2004, 10:39:55 PM7/23/04

"Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message

> Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web

[...]

This has nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup.

Do not post off topic crap.

--
Philip Mathews

"Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even
supposing knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be
content to be ignorant than would take even a little trouble to
acquire it."

Samuel Johnson

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 12:29:20 AM7/24/04
Get a fuck off from the N.G. stupid idiot, Jew.
Maybe, you should download this .zip file, to infact your PC, retard.

JS

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

helge

Jul 24, 2004, 11:17:43 AM7/24/04
Philip Mathews wrote:
> "Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message
>

>>Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web
>

> [...]
>
> This has nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup.

not so fast, philty.
the jewish holocau$t fraud and the 9/11/2001 DO HAVE a lot in common.
after all both are jewish frauds.

there is no evidence that Bin Laden "masterminded" the attacks. it is
only the warmongering jews who keep repeating the lie, but as with
holocau$t jews are not able to present any evidence.

the jewish controlled USA were planning to attack Afganistan and Iraq
long before any "attacks" - they were looking only for a smelly excuse.
it would not surprise me at all - if the jews organized and orchestred
the whole "september 11th" crap - after all "gentiles" were the ones who
were dying, isn't it ?

> Do not post off topic crap.

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 2:39:52 PM7/24/04

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web
> >
> > [...]
> >
> > This has nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup.
> >
> > Do not post off topic crap.

> Get a fuck off from the N.G. stupid idiot, Jew.

No, and do not post off-topic crap to this newsgroup. Comcast does not
permit it.

And do not top post.

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 2:40:23 PM7/24/04

"helge" <he...@helge.net> wrote in message

> Philip Mathews wrote:
> > "Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >

> >>Virus Purporting Bin Laden Suicide Hits Web
> >

> > [...]
> >
> > This has nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup.
> >

> not so fast, philty.
> the jewish holocau$t fraud and the 9/11/2001 DO HAVE a lot in
common.
> after all both are jewish frauds.

No they're not, moron.

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 4:29:13 PM7/24/04
I post what I want to post Jewsky or may I call you Stalin from hell?

JS

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

helge

Jul 24, 2004, 5:20:23 PM7/24/04
Philip Mathews wrote:
> "helge" <he...@helge.net> wrote in message
>
>>Philip Mathews wrote:
>>
>>>"Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message

>>>[...]
>>>
>>>This has nothing to do with the topic of this newsgroup.
>>>

>>not so fast, philty.
>>the jewish holocau$t fraud and the 9/11/2001 DO HAVE a lot in
>
> common.
>
>>after all both are jewish frauds.
>

> No they're not, moron.

Of course they are.

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 7:23:22 PM7/24/04

> Philip Mathews wrote:

> > "helge" <he...@helge.net> wrote in message

> >>not so fast, philty.
> >>the jewish holocau$t fraud and the 9/11/2001 DO HAVE a lot in
> >
> > common.
> >
> >>after all both are jewish frauds.
> >

> > No they're not, moron.
> >
> Of course they are.

But the moron can't support his ridiculous claim.

Is the earth flat in your world?

James Roberts

Jul 24, 2004, 7:43:27 PM7/24/04
On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:39:52 GMT, <Y1yMc.178850$XM6.14558@attbi_s53> "Philip
Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:

>No, and do not post off-topic crap to this newsgroup. Comcast does not
>permit it.
>
>And do not top post.
>
>--
>Philip Mathews

Are you a Junior NetCop for B'nai Brith now Phyllis?

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 8:07:08 PM7/24/04
He's trying to be, except forgot to pin the yellow star on him!

JS

"James Roberts" <jim...@yahoo.com> wrote in message

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 8:09:44 PM7/24/04
I support my claim, but you're an analfabeta, can't read!
Herding goats, never educated you.

JS

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 8:11:57 PM7/24/04

> "James Roberts" <jim...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > On Sat, 24 Jul 2004 18:39:52 GMT,
<Y1yMc.178850$XM6.14558@attbi_s53>
> "Philip
> > Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote:
> >
> > >No, and do not post off-topic crap to this newsgroup. Comcast
does not
> > >permit it.
> > >
> > >And do not top post.

> > Are you a Junior NetCop for B'nai Brith now Phyllis?

So you don't think top posting is rude and juvenile? Or are you just
stupid?

> He's trying to be, except forgot to pin the yellow star on him!

If it depended on little Nazis like you to pin the yellow star on me,
it wouldn't happen, moron.

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 8:13:11 PM7/24/04

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "helge" <he...@helge.net> wrote in message

> > > Of course they are.
> >
> > But the moron can't support his ridiculous claim.
> >
> > Is the earth flat in your world?

> I support my claim, but you're an analfabeta, can't read!

No, you don't support claims.

You only make us lament the state of education.

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 9:14:19 PM7/24/04
Gee man, you can't read a text, unless it's on the bottom of the page?

<<If it depended on little Nazis like you to pin the yellow star on me,
> it wouldn't happen, moron.>>

Bug like you, can tolerate any thing, long as there are profit to be made!

JS

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

conservozilla

Jul 24, 2004, 9:16:03 PM7/24/04
you are a felon when you send virus's chump want the fbi knocking at
your doorfor sending viru'syou think iwon't call the fbi on youi am a
police officer.

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 9:16:52 PM7/24/04
Protozoan like you, can't feel or here any thing, like humans. Never mined
understanding.

JS

"Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 9:58:19 PM7/24/04

> "Philip Mathews" <philip...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > "Szaki" <sza...@comcast.net> wrote in message
> >
> > > "James Roberts" <jim...@yahoo.com> wrote in message
> > <Y1yMc.178850$XM6.14558@attbi_s53>
> > > "Philip

> > does not

> > So you don't think top posting is rude and juvenile? Or are you
just
> > stupid?
> >
> > > He's trying to be, except forgot to pin the yellow star on him!
> >
> > If it depended on little Nazis like you to pin the yellow star on
me,
> > it wouldn't happen, moron.

> Gee man, you can't read a text, unless it's on the bottom of the
page?

Don't top post, moron.

Philip Mathews

Jul 24, 2004, 9:59:34 PM7/24/04

> Protozoan like you, can't feel or here any thing, like humans. Never
mined
> understanding.

That's "hear", and "mind", moron.

Don't top post.

Szaki

Jul 24, 2004, 10:20:08 PM7/24/04
Go ahead make my day, I sue you ass, since I didn't post the virus, I posted
a WARNING for it, not to download.
But seems, you are to stupid to understand that!

JS

"conservozilla" <pontiff...@msn.com> wrote in message