can i gain my girlfriend's cheating on me

marika

Apr 18, 2007, 10:27:16 PM4/18/07
strange as this may seem , I actually here about these things because of
where
I work

I trained the office where someone from Roanoke works in and I have many
additional friends, including
her there.

Also, my former boss's husban's family is from that area?

I have written to her but I haven't heard whether or not her family is safe.

there are still some employees missing so keep them in your prayers

mk5000

"The truth is that you will know a lot longer before you let yourself know
what you know"--dr jackie black