Another hackneyed Auschwitz "revelation"!

1 view

Heinrich

Nov 11, 2008, 2:25:20 AM11/11/08
The latest issue of the German mass-circulation daily Bild announces the
recent discovery of new documents on Auschwitz, writing, in particular, that
one of them seems to prove the existence of a homicidal gas chamber in that
camp. In Berlin , Hans-Dieter Kreikamp, head of the Federal Archives, thinks
that in this "discovery" he has found the way to silence the revisionists.

In reality, there is strictly nothing new about this type of document, and
the building plans of the "gas chamber" in question (Gaskammer, fully spelt
out) are those of a simple "delousing facility" (Entlausungsanlage, fully
spelt out as well).

Besides, a passage in the Bild article demonstrates the unease of our
fraudsters. Here it is in German, followed by an English translation: "Dass
in der 11,66 mal 11,20 Meter großen "Gaskammer" nicht Kleidungsstücke mit
dem bei der SS üblichen Blausäure-Mittel entlaust, sondern Menschen vergast
werden sollten, muss als sehr wahrscheinlich angenommen werden." "It must be
considered very likely that in this 11.66 by 11.20-meter 'gas chamber' it
was not garments that were deloused in the SS's usual way with hydrogen
cyanide, but that it was human beings who must have been gassed."

The reader will have noted: "It must be considered very likely [.] that it
was human beings who must have been gassed."

This passage was left out of the articles in the French or English-language
press which have, so far, come to my attention and which claim to quote
Bild.

I shall permit here myself to remind readers that I was the first in the
world to publish the building plans for the Auschwitz crematoria supposed to
have housed homicidal gas chambers; the spaces in question were actually
either morgues, an air-raid shelter, or some other innocuous rooms. I
discovered those drawings in 1976 in the camp archives and began publishing
them with an article in the Spanish magazine Interviu (February 1979), a
piece carrying a photo of me holding a sheet with crematorium plans
altogether comparable to the ones now shown in Bild.

In the nearly thirty years since then, I have never ceased going over the
conclusions to be drawn from those plans and from a number of other
elements, like the inspection of the purported crime scenes at Auschwitz,
or, on the one hand, the scientific bibliography regarding delousing,
disinfection or anti-infestation methods using Zyklon B and, on the other
hand, the procedure for executing a condemned prisoner with hydrogen cyanide
gas as followed in certain American penitentiaries. (Invented shortly after
the first world war and still in use today under another name, "Cyanosil",
Zyklon B is a hydrogen cyanide-based substance). From then onwards, nearly
all the revisionist researchers (Fred Leuchter, Germar Rudolf, Carlo
Mattogno and many others) have made extensive use of those plans or of
others still, which Bild discovers today just as someone might discover the
moon or the Loch Ness monster. Indeed the anti-revisionists have also, at
their end, had to publish these plans and then attempt, though in vain, to
challenge the obvious significance thereof.

Such was precisely the case with the French pharmacist Jean-Claude Pressac.
I'll recall that he, after having deployed the formidable means put at his
disposal by the Klarsfeld couple to uphold "the Holocaust" argument in
general and that of the alleged homicidal Auschwitz gas chambers in
particular, wound up writing that, all things considered, those arguments
were fit only "for the rubbish bins of history" (Valérie Igounet, Histoire
du négationnisme en France, Paris, Gallimard, 2000, p. 652).

In the end, the Bild reporter has done nothing but recycle an old rumour.

It remains to be seen whether the Jewish authorities find fault with his
clumsiness or, instead, congratulate him for being so willing to help with
their propaganda.

Robert FAURISSON

November 9, 2008

Ben Cramer

Nov 11, 2008, 2:46:26 AM11/11/08
Daniel suggested this "discovery" was carefully timed to align with the
Kristallnacht commemoration.

I believe he is absolutely correct.

The yids NEVER miss an opportunity to do a bit of marketing and promotion
for their most productive extortion racket ever.

"Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Heinrich

Nov 11, 2008, 3:21:43 AM11/11/08

"Ben Cramer" <benis...@around.com> schreef in bericht

> Daniel suggested this "discovery" was carefully timed to align with the
> Kristallnacht commemoration.
>
> I believe he is absolutely correct.
>
> The yids NEVER miss an opportunity to do a bit of marketing and promotion
> for their most productive extortion racket ever.
in a blog i found something a poster wrote about this, i quote the contents
hereafter (i think he is right)

I have no doubt the Jews will one day "find" a document that "proves" the
whole shebang. In fact, with all the recent advances in video technology,
I'm surprised they haven't "discovered" some long-lost footage of Hitler
personally operating a gas chamber at Auschwitz.

Ben Cramer

Nov 11, 2008, 4:24:49 AM11/11/08

"Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Oy Vey McFey manages to "discover" documents on demand. They all seem to
have this magical power.

Gord McFee

Nov 11, 2008, 10:38:50 AM11/11/08

That is so stupid as to beggar belief. If there was a fraud being
perpetrated, the evil fraudsters would have discovered the documents
that prove "the whole shebang" long ago.

--
Gord McFee
I'll write no line before its time

Visit the Holocaust History Project
http://www.holocaust-history.org

Ben Cramer

Nov 12, 2008, 12:30:31 AM11/12/08

"Gord McFee" <gord....@rogers.com> wrote in message

> On 11/11/2008 4:24 AM, Ben Cramer wrote:
>
>> "Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message
>>> "Ben Cramer" <benis...@around.com> schreef in bericht

>>> in a blog i found something a poster wrote about this, i quote the
>>> contents hereafter (i think he is right)
>>>
>>> I have no doubt the Jews will one day "find" a document that
>>> "proves" the whole shebang. In fact, with all the recent advances
>>> in video technology, I'm surprised they haven't "discovered" some
>>> long-lost footage of Hitler personally operating a gas chamber at
>>> Auschwitz.
>>
>> Oy Vey McFey manages to "discover" documents on demand. They all seem
>> to have this magical power.
>
> That is so stupid as to beggar belief.

Nope. You need to study the activities of the McVay turd.

>If there was a fraud being
> perpetrated, the evil fraudsters would have discovered the documents
> that prove "the whole shebang" long ago.

It's been done, but the people who outed the yids have either been killed,
jailed or financially destroyed.

Truth Will Out

Nov 11, 2008, 5:11:06 PM11/11/08

"Gord McFee" <gord....@rogers.com> wrote in message

That is a blatant lie.

Whenever such a person attempts to debunk the Jew's version, he or she finds
himself either without a job or in jail.

You have a very effective protection racket in place.

Gord McFee

Nov 12, 2008, 10:12:06 PM11/12/08
On 11/12/2008 12:30 AM, Ben Cramer wrote:

> "Gord McFee" <gord....@rogers.com> wrote in message
>> On 11/11/2008 4:24 AM, Ben Cramer wrote:
>>
>>> "Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

>>> Oy Vey McFey manages to "discover" documents on demand. They all seem
>>> to have this magical power.
>> That is so stupid as to beggar belief.
>
> Nope. You need to study the activities of the McVay turd.

I've studied thenm for years and you are wrong a susual.

>> If there was a fraud being
>> perpetrated, the evil fraudsters would have discovered the documents
>> that prove "the whole shebang" long ago.
>
> It's been done, but the people who outed the yids have either been killed,
> jailed or financially destroyed.

Try to read what I wrote this time.

Ben Cramer

Nov 17, 2008, 3:50:15 AM11/17/08

"Gord McFee" <gord....@rogers.com> wrote in message

Oh dear. Spelling mistakes everywhere.

Utilising your "logic" you must be in meltdown, old feller.

Gord McFee

Nov 17, 2008, 8:26:53 PM11/17/08

Evasion noted.

Ben Cramer

Nov 18, 2008, 2:03:32 AM11/18/08

"Gord McFee" <gord....@rogers.com> wrote in message

I rest my case.

Heinrich

Nov 18, 2008, 2:21:41 AM11/18/08

"Ben Cramer" <benis...@around.com> schreef in bericht
ben, consider him to be a real LUL

Ben Cramer

Nov 18, 2008, 2:35:18 AM11/18/08

"Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Ole Gourd was once someone I enjoyed trading blows with. No more,
unfortunately. He's become another brain-dead holohuxter. King LUL.

Heinrich

Nov 18, 2008, 2:58:01 AM11/18/08

"Ben Cramer" <benis...@around.com> schreef in bericht
if he goes on he will be nominated LUL with the sw3oard and diamonds and
oakleaves. lol

Ben Cramer

Nov 18, 2008, 4:02:42 AM11/18/08

"Heinrich" <Hein...@ruhrgasnet.de> wrote in message

Hahahahahahahaha

Knight of the Knob-end. Seems appropriate.