Nazis on Internet

6 views
Skip to first unread message

Warren Burstein

unread,
Apr 24, 1994, 9:34:17 AM4/24/94
to
The following appeared in The Jerusalem Report, May 5, 1994, p11

POLLUTING INTERNET: Neo-Nazis, barred by German law from disseminating
literature denying the Holocaust, have taken to distributing it on
Internet, the worldwide computer-access network. German's public TV
said they are using Internet - which includes bulletin boards and
other information-exchange facilities - to publicize demonstrations,
distribute hate literature, and send out racist games to computer
users around the world.

Sounds like more than shows up in this group. Where else is it going
on?
--
/|/-\/-\ The entire hall Jerusalem
|__/__/_/ is a very *** signature virus.
|warren@ But the ***
/ nysernet.org is not all that paranoid.

Jason Smith

unread,
Apr 27, 1994, 12:47:29 AM4/27/94
to

In a previous article, war...@vaccine.worlds.com (Warren Burstein) says:

>
>Sounds like more than shows up in this group. Where else is it going
>on?

Well, if yer got to know, it's usually distributed through personal
E-mail contacts. I am personally in contact with people in Germany, the UK,
the US, and Australia via the InterNet. It's a great organizational tool.
It's also a great forum for the exchange of ideas. For all those who
don't take us seriously, and claim we have no organisation -- think again.

Weisse Macht!
Jason
--
Northern Hammer Skins

Amanda Shields- Serdar and Elvis's Love Child

unread,
Apr 27, 1994, 6:08:13 PM4/27/94
to
In article <CowIn...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(Jason Smith) wrote:


> Weisse Macht!
> Jason
> --
> Northern Hammer Skins

Try Hammer Heads, and you'll have it right, ArschloB.

Die Welt fŸr alle Menschen!!!!!!

Amanda

--

51% lovely Southern Belle,
49% Rampaging VelociraptorpsychoamazonwarbitchfromhellwithPMS

DON'T _EVEN_ PUSH IT!!!

Jason Smith

unread,
Apr 28, 1994, 12:17:52 AM4/28/94
to

In a previous article, (Keith Morrison) says:

>Wait...okay, just a second...oh, I have it! We're supposed to be *worried*
>about you clowns, right? Why didn't you say so? Just tell us when to start
>being scared.

Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Daniel Mittleman

unread,
Apr 27, 1994, 9:04:00 AM4/27/94
to
In article <CowIn...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) writes...

> Well, if yer got to know, it's usually distributed through personal
>E-mail contacts. I am personally in contact with people in Germany, the UK,
>the US, and Australia via the InterNet. It's a great organizational tool.
>It's also a great forum for the exchange of ideas. For all those who
>don't take us seriously, and claim we have no organisation -- think again.

"We are the envy of every glee club and coffee klatch in North Amercia!
...We have a MAILING LIST!"

Unknown

unread,
Apr 27, 1994, 10:08:16 PM4/27/94
to

Wait...okay, just a second...oh, I have it! We're supposed to be *worried*
about you clowns, right? Why didn't you say so? Just tell us when to start
being scared.

Keith Morrison
********************************************************************
* t0...@unb.ca * The opinions of the University of New Brunswick, *
* * generally being somewhere between "Well, maybe" *
* * and "Well, we're not really sure" are not found *
* * here. *
********************************************************************

Jason Smith

unread,
Apr 28, 1994, 11:37:30 AM4/28/94
to

In a previous article, dmitt...@misvms.bpa.arizona.edu (Daniel Mittleman) says:

> "We are the envy of every glee club and coffee klatch in North Amercia!
> ...We have a MAILING LIST!"
>

Heheh... well, I'm sure you'll agree it's a good way of spreading
and sharing information. Now excuse me while I go set up my Legos...


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Unknown

unread,
Apr 28, 1994, 7:44:25 PM4/28/94
to


Pretty big _if_ there, bucko. Why don't you take your Lego (all white blocks
I bet) and go play with it at your local party meeting.

Keith Morrison

******************************************************************
| t0...@unb.ca | No one could mistake my views for those of the |
| | University of New Brunswick. UNB has no views |
| | on anything. Ever. |
******************************************************************

Gordon McFee

unread,
Apr 28, 1994, 10:57:25 PM4/28/94
to

In a previous article, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) says:

>
>
>In a previous article, war...@vaccine.worlds.com (Warren Burstein) says:
>
>>

>>Sounds like more than shows up in this group. Where else is it going
>>on?
>

> Well, if yer got to know, it's usually distributed through personal
>E-mail contacts. I am personally in contact with people in Germany, the UK,
>the US, and Australia via the InterNet. It's a great organizational tool.
>It's also a great forum for the exchange of ideas. For all those who
>don't take us seriously, and claim we have no organisation -- think again.
>
>Weisse Macht!
>Jason
>--
>Northern Hammer Skins
>

You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a
kind of sausage? So you want "sausage power"? Go for it, big guy.
--
Gordon McFee ai292

I'll write no line before its time!

Gordon McFee

unread,
Apr 28, 1994, 11:01:05 PM4/28/94
to

In a previous article, ifd...@utxsvs.cc.utexas.edu (Amanda Shields- Serdar and Elvis's Love Child) says:

>In article <CowIn...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
>(Jason Smith) wrote:
>
>

>> Weisse Macht!
>> Jason
>> --
>> Northern Hammer Skins
>

>Try Hammer Heads, and you'll have it right, ArschloB.

WTG Amanda. You could say "Hammerkoepfe". And the correct word is
"Arschloch", where I suspect Jason stores his "Gehirn".


>
>Die Welt fŸr alle Menschen!!!!!!

Und die Hoelle fuer alle Hammerkoepfe!!


>
>Amanda
>
>--
>
>51% lovely Southern Belle,
>49% Rampaging VelociraptorpsychoamazonwarbitchfromhellwithPMS
>
>DON'T _EVEN_ PUSH IT!!!
>

--

John William Chambless

unread,
Apr 29, 1994, 2:28:08 PM4/29/94
to
In article <Cp02v...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
Gordon McFee <ai...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

>You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a
>kind of sausage? So you want "sausage power"? Go for it, big guy.

Yeah, and three guesses where he and his Nazi buddies WANT that sausage!

--
* Billy Chambless "Someone you care about is an idiot"
* "Mensa is for people who have high IQs, not necessarily for those who
* are intelligent." -- Mike Steiner in rec.org.mensa

Jason Smith

unread,
Apr 29, 1994, 5:12:15 PM4/29/94
to

In a previous article, cham...@whale.st.usm.edu (John William Chambless) says:

>In article <Cp02v...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
>Gordon McFee <ai...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
>>You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a
>>kind of sausage? So you want "sausage power"? Go for it, big guy.
>
>Yeah, and three guesses where he and his Nazi buddies WANT that sausage!

Hmmm... my German tutor is playing funny with me again... Oh well,
Borscht Macht!


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Barry Shein

unread,
Apr 30, 1994, 1:05:54 PM4/30/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.

Remember these (and similar) lines well next time Jason Smith and his
fellow sociopaths begin screaming for their rights and fair play.

Their basic value to society would be improved if they were ground up
and sold as dog food.


--
-Barry Shein

Software Tool & Die | b...@world.std.com | uunet!world!bzs
Purveyors to the Trade | Voice: 617-739-0202 | Login: 617-739-WRLD

Barry Shein

unread,
Apr 30, 1994, 1:13:53 PM4/30/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.

The error Jason Smith and his fellow criminals and sociopaths make is
that they assume that the veneer of democratic freedoms and individual
rights is something they can rely on for themselves to further their
murderous goals (there is nothing ambiguous about the above, it is a
threat to murder those who disagree with them.)

Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
most diseased bits.

Jason Smith

unread,
Apr 30, 1994, 6:54:14 PM4/30/94
to

In a previous article, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) says:

>
>From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)
>> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.
>
>Remember these (and similar) lines well next time Jason Smith and his
>fellow sociopaths begin screaming for their rights and fair play.

Barry, you fool. Learn to read. Read the post over again, as
many times as you like. Now, did I say that "my ilk" were going to rid
the world of all undesirables? No... What was said was that the people
who take us seriously _believe_ they'll be the first to go. Quite a
difference, there, don't you think? So what you're advocating is taking
away the rights of the right-wing to protect others? Sounds like fascism
to me...

Jason
The Oxymoron

--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jason Smith

unread,
May 1, 1994, 1:04:13 AM5/1/94
to

In a previous article, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) says:

>The error Jason Smith and his fellow criminals and sociopaths make is
>that they assume that the veneer of democratic freedoms and individual
>rights is something they can rely on for themselves to further their
>murderous goals (there is nothing ambiguous about the above, it is a
>threat to murder those who disagree with them.)

First, you attempt to put words into my mouth, where none are
forthcoming. There was no threat, and none was implied. Whatever your
twisted paranoid schizophrenic brain reads into it, is entirely a
different matter. And people accuse Nazis of dreaming up conspiracy
theories...

>Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
>ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
>about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
>body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
>most diseased bits.

...and after condemning me for threating people, proceeds with a
very thinly veiled threat of his own. Who is trying to excise free speech
now? Who's the real fascist. And frankly, the dark of night doesn't
scare me. I've got more scars than you do brains from people like you.
Try again.


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Bernd Meyer

unread,
May 1, 1994, 2:32:58 PM5/1/94
to
cham...@whale.st.usm.edu (John William Chambless) writes:

>In article <Cp02v...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
>Gordon McFee <ai...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

>>You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a

Well, actually "eine Weisse" is a kind of beer...... Mostly associated
with Berlin.

>>kind of sausage? So you want "sausage power"? Go for it, big guy.

The sausage is "Weisswurst", something completly revolting to anybody
who lives north of the "Weisswurstaequator", that is, outside Bavaria.
But flame on about things you don't know, it really increases your
credibility!

Bernie

P.S.: And before somebody asks me how an Australian should know... I am
not Australian :-)

--
"And the band played 'Waltzing Mathilda' / as we stopped to bury our slain;
And we buried ours / and the Turks buried theirs | ..... living in Oz ....
And it started all over again" |
(The Pogues, "Waltzing Mathilda", orig by Eric Bogle, "And the band played WM")

Steve Mayer

unread,
May 1, 1994, 3:01:42 PM5/1/94
to
Bernd Meyer (umi...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au) wrote:

: cham...@whale.st.usm.edu (John William Chambless) writes:

: >In article <Cp02v...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
: >Gordon McFee <ai...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

: >>You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a

: Well, actually "eine Weisse" is a kind of beer...... Mostly associated
: with Berlin.

Gutten tag, Herr Meyer!

Isn't "eine weisse" "one two" in German? As a child, I used to sing at the
piano with my grandfather (from Frankfort) "eine weisse dry beer." But
counting to four was as far as I ever got with German.


Regards,
Herr Mayer

her...@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu

unread,
May 1, 1994, 2:20:29 PM5/1/94
to
Barry Shein spews:

>Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
>ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
>about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
>body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
>most diseased bits.

What does this mean exactly, Shein? Sounds like an appeal to violence
against those who disagree with you. How typical.

The mask is removed.

-- HERMANN


Barry Shein

unread,
May 1, 1994, 3:29:39 PM5/1/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> First, you attempt to put words into my mouth, where none are
>forthcoming. There was no threat, and none was implied.

Bullshit, as usual, you are lying, here's the quote you so
conveniently elided from your response:

> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.

When a self-proclaimed Nazi says "they'll be the first to go" we all
know exactly what is meant. You lie with every breath nazi-boy,
abandon your adolescent whining or puerile fantasy that you're going
to make noises about fairness and justice and fool everyone here. This
isn't the principal's office.

> ...and after condemning me for threating people, proceeds with a
>very thinly veiled threat of his own.

You seem to be having a problem reading and understanding English, Smith.

Fuck you, does that register?

I don't give a rat's ass about your pathetic mewings for fairness and
justice you nazi scum. I mainly look forward to the day your cellmates
are placing bets on how much of their urine you can drink.

I realize you nazis rely heavily on others' sense of fairness to get
them to braid the rope to hang them with, but sorry, I am not a stupid
person and I do not fall for that crap. When I need advice on how to
treat nazi-wannabes justly I refer to Mein Kampf and other ravings and
actions of their own heros for a standard.

Sorry pal, go try it out on your mother, she'll give you the benefit
of the doubt, I won't.

>I've got more scars than you do brains from people like you.

Umm, hey brain-boy, was that sentence supposed to mean something?

You don't seem to get it, I don't give a shit about your opinion on
the matter. I am fully aware of what your type understands, a jackboot
pressed firmly against the mouth until the teeth and jaws are heard to
make a loud crack.

You have as much interest in fairness and justice and rational
discourse as your average rabid animal, and should be treated as such.

What the fuck do you think? That your membership in society is a
birthright? You're in for a big disappointment. For lessons on reality
you'd do better to study the fate of your goose-stepping heros of 50
years ago.

Barry Shein

unread,
May 1, 1994, 4:35:50 PM5/1/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

>So what you're advocating is taking
>away the rights of the right-wing to protect others?

Don't talk about "rights" until you show some interest in others'
rights.

As a self-proclaimed Nazi we all know your interest in "rights".
About the same interest as your average hostage taker or pedophile:
Only his own and only when cornered.

Barry Shein

unread,
May 1, 1994, 4:40:15 PM5/1/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> Hmmm... my German tutor is playing funny with me again... Oh well,
>Borscht Macht!

By "borscht" we can assume this is supposed to be a reference to a
food associated with Ashkenazi Jews (generally a beet soup actually of
Russian origin)?

Go ahead, keep making your anti-semitic remarks while mewing for
justice and fairness. See where it gets you, nazi-boy.

Oh now he'll babble that's not what he meant...right.

Jason Smith

unread,
May 1, 1994, 8:37:43 PM5/1/94
to

In a previous article, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) says:

>Bullshit, as usual, you are lying, here's the quote you so
>conveniently elided from your response:
>

>> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Can you not read? You put my post up as the very proof intended
to condemn me, but all you did was show us your own stupidity and
inability to read, as well as your intolerance of differing opinions. One
thing I do pride myself on is the ability to listen to other people's
points of view. All you do when you slam me blindly like that is ruin
your own credibility.

>You seem to be having a problem reading and understanding English, Smith.

Wow! Amazing! You use my arguments to defend
yourself. Are you a nazi?

>Fuck you, does that register?

Ah! More ignorance!

>
>I don't give a rat's ass about your pathetic mewings for fairness and
>justice you nazi scum. I mainly look forward to the day your cellmates
>are placing bets on how much of their urine you can drink.

Frankly, I've been to prison. Kikes don't get too far there, let
me tell you. For the most part, prison is segregated, and with good
reason. Little Jew boys like you would make decent boy-toys for the 'mates.

>I realize you nazis rely heavily on others' sense of fairness to get
>them to braid the rope to hang them with, but sorry, I am not a stupid
>person and I do not fall for that crap. When I need advice on how to
>treat nazi-wannabes justly I refer to Mein Kampf and other ravings and
>actions of their own heros for a standard.

<sigh> I've never even read Mein Kampf in its entirety. You want
a summary? The masses are sheep. It's the Jew's fault. End of book. I
certainly don't idolize Hitler, and I frankly don't care for your inane
expressions of opinion. If you can debate intelligently and articulately,
instead of spewing forth shit, get back to me. Until then, fuck off.
Seeing as name-calling and foul language are the only way to communicate
with you, I'll stoop to your level.

>Umm, hey brain-boy, was that sentence supposed to mean something?

Yes, better men than you have tried.


>
>You don't seem to get it, I don't give a shit about your opinion on
>the matter. I am fully aware of what your type understands, a jackboot
>pressed firmly against the mouth until the teeth and jaws are heard to
>make a loud crack.

Then that makes it unanimous! I don't give a flying nun's fuck
what you think.

>You have as much interest in fairness and justice and rational
>discourse as your average rabid animal, and should be treated as such.

My daddy's bigger than your daddy...

You may think the world revolves around you, and you may be
right. The asshole's located in the center of the body... Promptly fuckoff.


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jason Smith

unread,
May 1, 1994, 8:41:12 PM5/1/94
to

In a previous article, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) says:

>Don't talk about "rights" until you show some interest in others'
>rights.
>
>As a self-proclaimed Nazi we all know your interest in "rights".
>About the same interest as your average hostage taker or pedophile:
>Only his own and only when cornered.

There you go making assumptions again. That's dangerous.
Underestimating the enemy always is. You know nothing about me, nor of my
principles. Quit making assumptions, and then you'll be on the track to
intelligent debate. If I follow your thinking, then all Communists are
Stalinists. Or all Orientals wear cameras. That's stereotyping, and is
exactly what you accuse me of. Grow up.


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jason Smith

unread,
May 1, 1994, 8:48:55 PM5/1/94
to

In a previous article, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) says:

>By "borscht" we can assume this is supposed to be a reference to a
>food associated with Ashkenazi Jews (generally a beet soup actually of
>Russian origin)?
>
>Go ahead, keep making your anti-semitic remarks while mewing for
>justice and fairness. See where it gets you, nazi-boy.

You're an idiot, Barry. Yes, Borscht is a food. It was in
reference to the 'wiener power', and had absolutely nothing anti-semitic
in its content. The more you try to discredit me, the stupider you look.
Shut your hole.

You seem to assume that everything that comes out of my mouth is a
racist, anti-semitic remark. This is no more true than anything else you say.
I'm like everyone else, I get up, shit, shower, and shave, go to work
(where there are minorities, and I deal with them on a daily basis), come
home, eat dinner, watch TV (Star Trek, usually), crack a beer or two,
watch the hockey finals, then go to bed to repeat the process. Gee. That
sounds racist to me!

You are the most pathetic anti-nazi I have ever seen. Instead of
battling me with logic and intelligence, you spew stereotypes and
assumptions that are purely based on emotional responses.

--
Northern Hammer Skins

Svidrigailov

unread,
May 1, 1994, 7:06:27 PM5/1/94
to
In article <BZS.94Ap...@world.std.com>, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein) writes:
>
> From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)
>> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.
>
> Remember these (and similar) lines well next time Jason Smith and his
> fellow sociopaths begin screaming for their rights and fair play.
>
> Their basic value to society would be improved if they were ground up
> and sold as dog food.


Barry, why wouldbeing so cruel to dogs be helpful to society?

=^)

> -Barry Shein

=======================================================================
Brian Harmon "We are most unfair to God: we do not allow
Miami University him to sin.."
Oxford, Ohio 45056 -- Friedrich Nietzsche
-----------...@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu--------------------------

Svidrigailov

unread,
May 1, 1994, 7:19:33 PM5/1/94
to


Nein, Mein Herr. "one two" auf Deutsch ist "eins zwei", nicht "eine
Weisse". Oder auf Englisch:

one two is "eins zwei", not "eine Weisse"

Since this is crossposted to alt.religion.kibology (who did that, not
me! obik?) I'd just like to add "Kibo" here.

> Regards,
> Herr Mayer
--
=======================================================================
Brian Harmon "We are most unfair to Kibo: we do not allow
Miami Kiboversity him to grep."
Oxford, Kibo 45056 -- Friedrichobik Nietzschibo
-----------...@miavx1.acs.muohio.edu--------------------------

John William Chambless

unread,
May 1, 1994, 9:47:28 PM5/1/94
to
In article <Cp3Gy...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
>Jason
>The Oxymoron

You misspelled "moron".

Gordon McFee

unread,
May 1, 1994, 9:56:02 PM5/1/94
to

In a previous article, umi...@yoyo.cc.monash.edu.au (Bernd Meyer) says:

>cham...@whale.st.usm.edu (John William Chambless) writes:
>
>>In article <Cp02v...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
>>Gordon McFee <ai...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
>>>You are taken seriously, Jason. BTW, did you know that a "Weisse" is a
>
>Well, actually "eine Weisse" is a kind of beer...... Mostly associated
>with Berlin.
>
>>>kind of sausage? So you want "sausage power"? Go for it, big guy.
>
>The sausage is "Weisswurst", something completly revolting to anybody
>who lives north of the "Weisswurstaequator", that is, outside Bavaria.
>But flame on about things you don't know, it really increases your
>credibility!

In Freiburg im Breisgau, you get a sausage if you ask for "eine Weisse".
Berlin is probably another story; as an adopted Southerner, I really don't
care what they do in Berlin :-)

> >Bernie
>
>P.S.: And before somebody asks me how an Australian should know... I am
>not Australian :-)

I'm not either. :-)


>
>--
>"And the band played 'Waltzing Mathilda' / as we stopped to bury our slain;
>And we buried ours / and the Turks buried theirs | ..... living in Oz ....
>And it started all over again" |
>(The Pogues, "Waltzing Mathilda", orig by Eric Bogle, "And the band played WM")
>

--

Gordon McFee

unread,
May 1, 1994, 10:00:22 PM5/1/94
to

Eins, zwei, drei, vier is probably what you sang, possibly in dialect.

And to Herr Mayer, I say: Wenn man "geben Sie mir bitte eine Weisse" in
Freiburg sagt, bekommt man eine Weisswurst.

Daniel B Case

unread,
May 2, 1994, 3:02:00 AM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp3Gy...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) writes...

>>Remember these (and similar) lines well next time Jason Smith and his
>>fellow sociopaths begin screaming for their rights and fair play.
>
> Barry, you fool. Learn to read. Read the post over again, as
>many times as you like. Now, did I say that "my ilk" were going to rid
>the world of all undesirables?

Well, it sure sounds like you wouldn't mind, as you yourself said recently
about the Jews.

No... What was said was that the people
>who take us seriously _believe_ they'll be the first to go. Quite a
>difference, there, don't you think?

Not if you look at the historical record of your self-professed antecedents.

So what you're advocating is taking
>away the rights of the right-wing to protect others? Sounds like fascism
>to me...

"The rights of the right-wing to protect others"...sounds like an interesting
idea to me? Do left-wingers also get that right? And on what philosophical
foundation is that right erected?

Given the nature of that "protection", I'll do very nicely on my own, thank
you, and take my chances.

"'My country right or wrong' is like saying,
'My mother drunk or sober'"-G.K. Chesterton
Daniel Case
State University of New York at Buffalo Prodigy:WDNS15D
V140...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu dc...@acsu.buffalo.edu

Daniel B Case

unread,
May 2, 1994, 3:07:00 AM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp3y3...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) writes...

>>The error Jason Smith and his fellow criminals and sociopaths make is
>>that they assume that the veneer of democratic freedoms and individual
>>rights is something they can rely on for themselves to further their
>>murderous goals (there is nothing ambiguous about the above, it is a
>>threat to murder those who disagree with them.)
>
> First, you attempt to put words into my mouth, where none are
>forthcoming. There was no threat, and none was implied. Whatever your
>twisted paranoid schizophrenic brain reads into it, is entirely a
>different matter. And people accuse Nazis of dreaming up conspiracy
>theories...

Well, Jason, why is it that while fascist-racial supremacists such as
yourselves always say "Oh, we're only just interested in protecting our own
'people'", it always invariably happens that for some reason you have to act,
and take rather extensive measures to protect your people-measures that would
make no sense unless the real goal was all along to completely eliminate any
vestige of that threat whether potential or actual? Always sounds fishy to me.

Daniel B Case

unread,
May 2, 1994, 3:14:00 AM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp5GE...@freenet.carleton.ca>, al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) writes...

[Barry Shein quotes Jason saying earlier:]

>>> Well, believe it or not, some do take us seriously. Perhaps because
>>>they believe that if there ever is a resurgence, they'll be the first to go.
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^
> Can you not read? You put my post up as the very proof intended
>to condemn me, but all you did was show us your own stupidity and
>inability to read, as well as your intolerance of differing opinions. One
>thing I do pride myself on is the ability to listen to other people's
>points of view. All you do when you slam me blindly like that is ruin
>your own credibility.

Jason's evasive non-answer proves one of my points: fascists always try to get
themselves off the hook by making it look as though others are always to blame.
Perhaps, deep in his unconscious, Jason knows that those who fear his kind
because they feel they will be the first to go are right. In a sort of "you
furnish the pictures, I'll furnish the war" way, invariably, when given power,
fascists feel the need to act against all perceived threats.

>>I don't give a rat's ass about your pathetic mewings for fairness and
>>justice you nazi scum. I mainly look forward to the day your cellmates
>>are placing bets on how much of their urine you can drink.
>
> Frankly, I've been to prison. Kikes don't get too far there, let
>me tell you. For the most part, prison is segregated, and with good
>reason. Little Jew boys like you would make decent boy-toys for the 'mates.

Oooh! What have you done time for, Jason-ripping the heads of parking meters?
Putting cherry bombs in toilets?

Jason Smith

unread,
May 2, 1994, 12:24:26 PM5/2/94
to

In a previous article, v140...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (Daniel B Case) says:

>Oooh! What have you done time for, Jason-ripping the heads of parking meters?
>Putting cherry bombs in toilets?

Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily
harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jonathan Cave

unread,
May 2, 1994, 1:48:58 PM5/2/94
to

As in breaking and entering or as in squatting?

Jonathan Cave

unread,
May 2, 1994, 1:54:38 PM5/2/94
to
Jason leaps to his own defense:

> You seem to assume that everything that comes out of my mouth is a
>racist, anti-semitic remark. This is no more true than anything else you say.

Then, in article <Cp5GE...@freenet.carleton.ca> al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA
(Jason Smith) writes:

> Frankly, I've been to prison. Kikes don't get too far there, let
>me tell you. For the most part, prison is segregated, and with good
>reason. Little Jew boys like you would make decent boy-toys for the 'mates.

Maybe not everything, Jason, but a pretty fair sample.

Jonathan Cave

unread,
May 2, 1994, 1:55:49 PM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp3y3...@freenet.carleton.ca> al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith) writes:

>I've got more scars than you do brains from people like you.

Klasse!

Jason Smith

unread,
May 2, 1994, 2:31:19 PM5/2/94
to

In a previous article, ca...@rand.org (Jonathan Cave) says:

>> Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily
>>harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.
>
>As in breaking and entering or as in squatting?

Well, there was no breaking involved, just entering. It's some
obscure charge, similar to trespassing. Basically, I was in the guy's
house without an invitation, after which I proceeded to turn his face into
an assorted crimson mish-mash.

--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jason Smith

unread,
May 2, 1994, 2:33:00 PM5/2/94
to

In a previous article, ca...@rand.org (Jonathan Cave) says:

If he wants to play name-calling games, two can play that game. I
won't go so far as to say, 'well he started', but the evidence is there to
suggest it...


--
Northern Hammer Skins

Jim Bowery

unread,
May 2, 1994, 3:11:23 PM5/2/94
to
v140...@ubvms.cc.buffalo.edu (Daniel B Case) writes:
> Well, Jason, why is it that while fascist-racial supremacists such as
> yourselves always say "Oh, we're only just interested in protecting our own
> 'people'", it always invariably happens that for some reason you have to act,
> and take rather extensive measures to protect your people-measures that would
> make no sense unless the real goal was all along to completely eliminate any
> vestige of that threat whether potential or actual? Always sounds fishy to me.

Yes, Jason and many others make the mistake of identifying with the Nazis
the Nazi made the mistake of identifying with the Aryans (a section of nordic
bloodlines that went colonial and then went all but extinct).

Neither Jason nor I nor the rest of our kindred are Aryans -- nor are we
even old-world nordics who stayed behind to be consumed by or make war
on the encroachment of cosmopolitan cultures. We are a pioneering sub-group
that tends to "move on" rather than engage in war. We only fight when
cornered, but as can be seen in the history of the US, we are relatively
good at war when politicians get out of the way.

If there were a frontier -- a true frontier where we could exercise our
sovereignty and have full self-determiniation -- you would see the
pioneer in us emerge and overtake the "Nazi" persona which is held out as
the only modern archetype of our genetic interests. Of course, it is
a failed archetype which is exactly why it is pushed by the "Jewish"
media as THE archetype -- so that people like Jason and others are drawn
into it where they can be easily disposed of.

The fact of the matter is, the Nazi's had some very important things right:

* Cosmopolitan urban cultures, most typically associated with "the Jew"
but also represented by many other genetic groups which evolved in more
benign climates, are, when intimately mixed, incompatible with the
preservation of nordic bloodlines and traditions.

* Genes affect culture and culture affects genes whether we take
responsibility for this fact or not in our social policy. At present
US government policy is selecting for some of the worst genetic traits
imaginable.

* Socialism isn't as damaging where there is homogeneity. The ultimate
case in point is the family unit, where socialism is downright necessary.


Now all three of these points are points where secular Jews are likely
to strongly disagree with us but if one thinks carefully, one sees that
all three of these points are internal issues best left up to the
sovereignty of a people -- WHICH IS WHY SEPARATION IS NECESSARY.

Those of us who feel ourselves and our children mortally threatened by
the pluralistic environment in which we are born need have recourse to
some form of self-determination in an environment free from those who:

1) Disagree on these issues which we hold to be most vital to our survival
and happiness.

and

2) Are so socially, politically and rhetorically sophisticated that even
they don't recognize the extent of their peace-time ability to quash
divergent ideas.

It is the mistake of the Nazi archetype to attempt to reclaim that which
has been lost to cosmopolitan urbanization rather than forging a life from
the frontier. Don't help drive us into the Nazi/Aryan archetype -- work
with us to elicit the INDEPENDENT/pioneer archetype which, history has
show, creates positive options for us all.
--
The promotion of politics exterminates apolitical genes in the population.
The promotion of frontiers gives apolitical genes a route to survival.

Lawrence Allen

unread,
May 2, 1994, 3:06:02 PM5/2/94
to
Kari Nenonen (kauh...@mits.mdata.fi) wrote:
: In article <Cp6o8...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
: Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

: > Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily


: >harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.

: So you ARE a dangerous, violent individual also physically?
: Have you ever considered that there might be something wrong
: deep down in your beeing - in your attitudes towards life
: and other human beings?

While I do not agree with Jason in several areas, I feel a need to
respond in his defense. The fact that a person has been in prison,
even for violent crime, does not mean that person is dangerous. It
does, maybe, give indication that the potential is higher than for
someone who has not.

A friend of mine is still doing time because
he beat a man who had assaulted his wife. Given the same situation,
I would be there, as well. In fact the only reason that he is in jail,
and I am not, is that he found the s.o.b. before I or some of the
others did.

Jason's past has little to do with the validity of the arguments in
this thread, and quite frankly, the personal attacks by several people
here have pretty well disgusted me.

You people think that because you have a just cause (your opinion) that
justifies such behavior. You are wrong. Boorish behavior is never justified.
Character attacks are out of line.

Can we get back to rational discussion?

Jim Bowery

unread,
May 2, 1994, 5:39:24 PM5/2/94
to
kauh...@mits.mdata.fi (Kari Nenonen) writes:
> In article <Cp6o8...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
> Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
> > Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily
> >harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.
>
> So you ARE a dangerous, violent individual also physically?
> Have you ever considered that there might be something wrong
> deep down in your beeing - in your attitudes towards life
> and other human beings?

Have you ever considered that your behavior elicits dangerous
violent aspects of certain people's personalities?

Of course not, because you shouldn't HAVE to worry about
eliciting such reactions.

Nor should Jason have to worry about being around people like you
who elicit such reactions from people like us.

I happen to be from a more pacifistic strain of the nordic
blood-line (Quakers) which is why I haven't ended up becoming
a psychopathic murderer in response to people like you controlling
our society. Oh, I'll agree that there are counter examples,
like Nixon, but he went to law school -- an ideal place to find
out just how incompatible nordic blood-lines are with cosmopolitan
sophistry. Without an adequate understanding of his genetic
limiations, Nixon engaged in the hubris that is the downfall of
our people -- he thought politics and colonialism, not technology
and pioneering, were our destiny.

He was wrong.

Kari Nenonen

unread,
May 2, 1994, 6:01:00 PM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp6uL...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

> This coming from someone a few weeks ago who threatened to punch
>me out if he ever saw me in a bar.

Ok. A point for you. I'm not even trying to say that it was a methafor or
something, just wrote it because I got pissed off with your rantings and I
thought that it was language that you understand. Bar fighting is not
exactly my hobby though :-). Maybe I was drunk too, don't remember any moore.
Can't resist internet when I've taken one or two too much and there is a
computer available. Does this qualify for an apolorgise for threatening you
with physical violence in the cyber space?

> Eat your words, Kari. You don't even
>know the circumstances behind the charges. I don't feel the necessity to
>justify my actions to you, but I will tell the group what happened, and
>they can condemn me as they wish. For starters, the assault wasn't
>racially motivated. It wasn't even 'skinhead' motivated.

A good start, Jason.

> My sister was
>beaten by some lug, and the police refused to do anything. I took justice
>into my own hands, and beat the pusbag into a lump. The difference here
>is, he knew I was coming after him, and I'm fairly well-known around these
>parts, so the police didn't have much difficulty tracking me down, and I
>went without a fuss. Pleaded guilty too, but on a reduced charge. I had
>nothing to hide, and admitted everything to the police. I'd do it again
>if I had to.

Well, in certain circumstances I might have done the same. Guess I just have
to be gratefull that any of my dear ones has never been beaten up by anybody.
But then again, you seem generally to support values that - if they were
more prevailing - would cause even more beatings and killings of innocent
women and children that happens to-day in this world.

> Rapists, child molesters, and men who beat women should be
>hung by their testicles with piano wire.

I could have made that statement too (put not in public ;-) I could (and
maybe I should) write more about this issue. But let's just say here that
in spite of my rage for that kind of criminals I'm not a supporter of
brutal and inhuman punishments. Because they don't help the society at
large: they are just revenge and no matter how righteous, they'll make
the society only harder. Still... when I was 12-years old, one of my
class mates (a boy) and a friend was raped and brutally killed by a
pedophile. The man got a life time for it. When I was 25 I read in
a paper that this same man (who had been free for a year!) had "found
Jesus". There he was "a new born Christian" in a family magazine, broadly
smiling. Don't want to write what I thought in that moment.

> Secondly, how would you even recognise me in a bar? Do you have
>some special ability to sense racists in an enclosed area? Must be
>awfully distracting, considering nobody is free from prejudice.

Wouldn't you be that bald headed guy who would try to bother me with
his nazi leaflets while I'm trying to concentrate in drinking and
watching hockey? :-)

>Loyalty above all else except honour

Yes. But loyalty to whom and honour in what consept?


>Jason

Kari


.

--
kauh...@mits.mdta.fi Kari Nenonen
Maavallintie 4, In the Baszars of Quazars
00430 Helsinki FINLAND there is no love for sale

Kari Nenonen

unread,
May 2, 1994, 1:56:54 PM5/2/94
to
In article <Cp6o8...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:

> Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily
>harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.

So you ARE a dangerous, violent individual also physically?


Have you ever considered that there might be something wrong
deep down in your beeing - in your attitudes towards life
and other human beings?

--

Barry Shein

unread,
May 2, 1994, 7:27:05 PM5/2/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> You are the most pathetic anti-nazi I have ever seen. Instead of
>battling me with logic and intelligence, you spew stereotypes and
>assumptions that are purely based on emotional responses.

We have already determined that "logic and intelligence" are lost on
you. It would be like reasoning with anyone with a deceitful and
fundamentally criminal mentality.

Jonathan Cave

unread,
May 2, 1994, 8:22:49 PM5/2/94
to
In article <jaboweryC...@netcom.com> jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery) writes:

[deletia]

>Now all three of these points are points where secular Jews are likely
>to strongly disagree with us but if one thinks carefully, one sees that
>all three of these points are internal issues best left up to the
>sovereignty of a people -- WHICH IS WHY SEPARATION IS NECESSARY.

Off you go, Jim - don't let the door hit you on your way out.

>Those of us who feel ourselves and our children mortally threatened by
>the pluralistic environment in which we are born need have recourse to
>some form of self-determination in an environment free from those who:

>1) Disagree on these issues which we hold to be most vital to our survival
>and happiness.

>2) Are so socially, politically and rhetorically sophisticated that even

>they don't recognize the extent of their peace-time ability to quash
>divergent ideas.

Why would we? Am I to believe that you and your ilk pose some sort of threat?


Jonathan Cave

unread,
May 2, 1994, 8:25:34 PM5/2/94
to
In article <jaboweryC...@netcom.com> jabo...@netcom.com (Jim Bowery) writes:

>I happen to be from a more pacifistic strain of the nordic
>blood-line (Quakers) which is why I haven't ended up becoming
>a psychopathic murderer in response to people like you controlling
>our society. Oh, I'll agree that there are counter examples,
>like Nixon, but he went to law school -- an ideal place to find
>out just how incompatible nordic blood-lines are with cosmopolitan
>sophistry. Without an adequate understanding of his genetic
>limiations, Nixon engaged in the hubris that is the downfall of
>our people -- he thought politics and colonialism, not technology
>and pioneering, were our destiny.

>He was wrong.

Quakers are a blood-line?

Say, Jim, what will you pioneers do when you run out of frontier and have to
settle down? Guess that's a ways off...

Jason Smith

unread,
May 2, 1994, 2:41:30 PM5/2/94
to

In a previous article, kauh...@mits.mdata.fi (Kari Nenonen) says:

>In article <Cp6o8...@freenet.carleton.ca>,
>Jason Smith <al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA> wrote:
>
>> Aggravated assault (which was reduced to assault causing bodily
>>harm via plea-bargain), and being in a residence illegally.
>
>So you ARE a dangerous, violent individual also physically?
>Have you ever considered that there might be something wrong
>deep down in your beeing - in your attitudes towards life
>and other human beings?

This coming from someone a few weeks ago who threatened to punch
me out if he ever saw me in a bar. Eat your words, Kari. You don't even


know the circumstances behind the charges. I don't feel the necessity to
justify my actions to you, but I will tell the group what happened, and
they can condemn me as they wish. For starters, the assault wasn't

racially motivated. It wasn't even 'skinhead' motivated. My sister was


beaten by some lug, and the police refused to do anything. I took justice
into my own hands, and beat the pusbag into a lump. The difference here
is, he knew I was coming after him, and I'm fairly well-known around these
parts, so the police didn't have much difficulty tracking me down, and I
went without a fuss. Pleaded guilty too, but on a reduced charge. I had
nothing to hide, and admitted everything to the police. I'd do it again

if I had to. Rapists, child molesters, and men who beat women should be


hung by their testicles with piano wire.

Secondly, how would you even recognise me in a bar? Do you have


some special ability to sense racists in an enclosed area? Must be
awfully distracting, considering nobody is free from prejudice.

Loyalty above all else except honour
Jason

--
Northern Hammer Skins

Barry Shein

unread,
May 2, 1994, 7:30:54 PM5/2/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> There you go making assumptions again. That's dangerous.
>Underestimating the enemy always is. You know nothing about me, nor of my
>principles. Quit making assumptions, and then you'll be on the track to
>intelligent debate. If I follow your thinking, then all Communists are
>Stalinists. Or all Orientals wear cameras. That's stereotyping, and is
>exactly what you accuse me of. Grow up.

A self-proclaimed nazi accuses someone of stereotyping. The mind
boggles.

What next? Thieves accusing people of being dishonest? Kidnappers
complaining that putting them in prison is a form of kidnapping?

Dealing with a criminal and deceitful mentality is not difficult,
except perhaps for the criminal who keeps trying to convince himself
he can put one over on the whole world. Such is the fundamental pathos
of the sociopath, when you grab their arm to stop their knife they
complain about your violent ways...

Barry Shein

unread,
May 2, 1994, 7:40:33 PM5/2/94
to

From: al...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Jason Smith)

> Can you not read? You put my post up as the very proof intended
>to condemn me, but all you did was show us your own stupidity and
>inability to read, as well as your intolerance of differing opinions.

Being a self-proclaimed nazi is not a differing opinion you walking
mental illness, any more than being a child rapist is just another
opinion.

> Frankly, I've been to prison. Kikes don't get too far there, let
>me tell you. For the most part, prison is segregated, and with good
>reason. Little Jew boys like you would make decent boy-toys for the 'mates.

Gee, took just a few lines before he starting spewing his true colors.

Somehow I suspected it would take only a few firm words, idiots like
this are so easily manipulated verbally.

At least my opinion of Mr Smith exhibiting just a typical low-life
criminal mentality is now vindicated.

Thank you Mr Smith, and just keep convincing yourself you are superior
to everyone else you run into. Heh, clown.

Barry Shein

unread,
May 2, 1994, 7:46:55 PM5/2/94
to

From: her...@TIGGER.STCLOUD.MSUS.EDU
>>Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
>>ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
>>about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
>>body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
>>most diseased bits.
>
>What does this mean exactly, Shein? Sounds like an appeal to violence
>against those who disagree with you. How typical.

Take it how you like. But you are a fool if you believe you can depend
on others' placidity in your wretched goals.

>The mask is removed.

Gaze upon a picture of Berlin in April 1945 if you have any doubts.

There is no mask.

As far as I am concerned nazis like Jason Smith and Hermann need only
be extended those "rights" they claim to respect for others, they
should be treated by their own standards.

I am not surprised this disturbs them.

Kari Nenonen

unread,
May 2, 1994, 9:34:36 PM5/2/94
to
In article <jaboweryC...@netcom.com>,
Jim Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote:

>Have you ever considered that your behavior elicits dangerous
>violent aspects of certain people's personalities?

Yes, in fact I have. Mostly her at alt.revisionism and ocassionally in
soc.culture.nordic when you come there to rave about my alleged Jewishnes.
Some times I have really thought:"Well, it's a good thing that there
are some thousands of miles between my children and that lunatic."

>Of course not, because you shouldn't HAVE to worry about
>eliciting such reactions.

What a shame, isn't it? Well. the world is not so very big a place any more
after all.

>Nor should Jason have to worry about being around people like you
>who elicit such reactions from people like us.

The wisdom of this sentence somehow escapes me...

>I happen to be from a more pacifistic strain of the nordic
>blood-line (Quakers) which is why I haven't ended up becoming
>a psychopathic murderer in response to people like you controlling
>our society.

"People like you"? You mean that IJC? Where I'm a secret member, 'cause
I'm against racism and natziism and lying about history? As far as I
know Qakers are not any kind of nordic blood-line but a sect in protestant
religion, so don't trust too much in it if you've got murderous thoughts
towards people like me.

> Oh, I'll agree that there are counter examples,
>like Nixon, but he went to law school -- an ideal place to find
>out just how incompatible nordic blood-lines are with cosmopolitan
>sophistry. Without an adequate understanding of his genetic
>limiations, Nixon engaged in the hubris that is the downfall of
>our people -- he thought politics and colonialism, not technology
>and pioneering, were our destiny.
>
>He was wrong

Yeah, sure...
Well, somebody just suggested here that we should get back
to the rational discussion... I'm just wondering how it
could be possible.
What about Legos, Jim? Can you build a big house? I can.
With chimney and all. I use the red ones to make the
roofs - what do you use?


Kari "the Jewish woman with uncircuscised penis" Nenonen


.

Trebor Lee

unread,
May 2, 1994, 9:37:03 PM5/2/94
to
In article <BZS.94Ap...@world.std.com>, b...@world.std.com (Barry Shein)
writes:

>Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
>ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
>about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
>body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
>most diseased bits.

You sure do have some balls kike boy! Your the one who should be
concerned, sleeping their at 700 Washington St. in Brighton, Ma. You think you
can hide out and flame all of us gentiles, and make your idle threats, and go
unnoticed??? I bet you would shit your panties if I gave you a phone call at
(617) 787-0764 or stopped by your house. Crawl back under you rock and don't
fuck with one of my white brothers!!!


David F Olsky

unread,
May 2, 1994, 11:15:32 PM5/2/94
to

Trebor, I think that you crossed the fine line between rhetorical and
actual threats here. If I were Barry, I know that I'd be calling both
America Online and the police. Stalking and making threats is most
definitely a crime. BTW, if you're so worried about one of your "white
brothers" being flamed, then why the hell are you posting on
alt.revisionism. You make me sick.

David Olsky
dol...@sas.upenn.edu

Jason Smith

unread,
May 2, 1994, 11:58:04 PM5/2/94
to

In a previous article, kauh...@mits.mdata.fi (Kari Nenonen) says:

>Ok. A point for you. I'm not even trying to say that it was a methafor or
>something, just wrote it because I got pissed off with your rantings and I
>thought that it was language that you understand. Bar fighting is not
>exactly my hobby though :-). Maybe I was drunk too, don't remember any moore.
>Can't resist internet when I've taken one or two too much and there is a
>computer available. Does this qualify for an apolorgise for threatening you
>with physical violence in the cyber space?

Apology accepted. I guess I owe you one too. Now we're on the right
track back to civilised human dialogue. The Net is addictive, is it not?

>Well, in certain circumstances I might have done the same. Guess I just have
>to be gratefull that any of my dear ones has never been beaten up by anybody.
>But then again, you seem generally to support values that - if they were
>more prevailing - would cause even more beatings and killings of innocent
>women and children that happens to-day in this world.

You certainly should be grateful that you've never had to deal with
something like that. Again, I don't advocate political violence, but I will
defend myself if attacked. I can't say the same for some of my political
'allies,' however. Then again, it isn't a phenomenon restricted solely to
'nazis.' Plenty of anti-racists engage in violent acts too.

>I could have made that statement too (put not in public ;-) I could (and
>maybe I should) write more about this issue. But let's just say here that
>in spite of my rage for that kind of criminals I'm not a supporter of
>brutal and inhuman punishments. Because they don't help the society at
>large: they are just revenge and no matter how righteous, they'll make
>the society only harder. Still... when I was 12-years old, one of my
>class mates (a boy) and a friend was raped and brutally killed by a
>pedophile. The man got a life time for it. When I was 25 I read in
>a paper that this same man (who had been free for a year!) had "found
>Jesus". There he was "a new born Christian" in a family magazine, broadly
>smiling. Don't want to write what I thought in that moment.

That's sick. The only way he should have found Jesus is through
the grave. I can't say I agree with you about punishment, though. Such
punishments would certainly act as deterrents. Of course, the criminally
insane are hard to deter...

>Wouldn't you be that bald headed guy who would try to bother me with
>his nazi leaflets while I'm trying to concentrate in drinking and
>watching hockey? :-)

Hardly. I keep my politics to where it's appropriate. When I go
to a bar, it's to drink, and watch the game. Canadiens lost, dammit! And
San Jose just beat Toronto, of all the retarded things in this world!
Incidentally, not every bald guy is a skinhead, and not all skinheads are
racist. You probably wouldn't even be able to tell I was one at a casual
glance, anyway.

>Yes. But loyalty to whom and honour in what consept?

Well, I'm sure you won't like this, but to my family, first and
foremost. My race second. I will never beat a man when he's down, and
believe it or not, I believe in fair play. No backstabbing, and
definitely no sucker punches. I respect, though I do not agree with, my
enemy, and I expect the same kind of respect in return. Anything else
would be nothing short of anarchy and war.

her...@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu

unread,
May 3, 1994, 3:31:29 PM5/3/94
to
Barry Shein responds to my reply to his attack on Jason Smith:

BS: Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
BS: ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
BS: about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
BS: body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of excising its
BS: most diseased bits.

MJK: What does this mean exactly, Shein? Sounds like an appeal to violence
MJK: against those who disagree with you. How typical.

BS: Take it how you like. But you are a fool if you believe you can depend
BS: on others' placidity in your wretched goals.

Just what are my "wretched goals," Shein?

MJK: The mask is removed.

BS: Gaze upon a picture of Berlin in April 1945 if you have any doubts.

BS: There is no mask.

All the more reason White self-determinationists have to defend themselves
with every means necessary. For you to condone the actions of madmen who
orchestrated the murder and rape of hundreds of thousands of non-combatants
in Berlin shows just how interested in justice you are (or should I say
aren't).

BS: As far as I am concerned nazis like Jason Smith and Hermann need only
BS: be extended those "rights" they claim to respect for others, they
BS: should be treated by their own standards.

If I am treated by my own standards for others, then I'm gonna be living
a pretty damn good life. The essence of the White self-determination
Movement is to be able to choose how we shall live with whom we shall live.
I have no objections to other peoples being given this right unconditionally
as well.

BS: I am not surprised this disturbs them.

What disturbs me is the viciousness of someone who has never met me; some-
one who could not tell me apart from a group of ordinary Americans; someone
who hates me only because I dare love my kind and ways above others, and
am willing to protect my kind and ways from criminals, outside and inside
my race.

Mr. Shein is only interested in what his "Twilight Zone" of "gas chambers"
and blond SS men with whips instills in him, not what I or other National
Socialists truly believe and strive for.

-- HERMANN

her...@tigger.stcloud.msus.edu

unread,
May 3, 1994, 3:41:33 PM5/3/94
to
Trebor Lee responds to Barry Shein's incitement to violence:

BS: Indeed, various government employees are quite constrained in their
BS: ability to act. However, if I were Jason Smith I'd still be concerned
BS: about the rest of the population and the dark of the night. Like any
BS: body, the body politic has its anti-bodies capable of exicising its
BS: most diseased bits.

TL: You sure do have some balls kike boy! Your the one who should be
TL: concerned, sleeping their at XXX XXXXXXXXXX XX. in XXXXXXXX, XX. You think
TL: you can hide out and flame all of us gentiles, and make your idle threats,
TL: and go unnoticed??? I bet you would shit your panties if I gave you a phone
TL: call at (XXX) XXX-XXXX or stopped by your house. Crawl back under you rock
TL: and don't fuck with one of my white brothers!!!

Regardless of what Shein spews, I do not condone violence or the incitement
to violence against him for his hateful views.

Mr. Shein is a Jew, and hatred tends to come easy for them. We should try to
understand this hateful nature.

-- HERMANN

Kari Nenonen

unread,
May 3, 1994, 7:53:39 PM5/3/94
to
In article <jaboweryC...@netcom.com>,
Jim Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote:

>Big lie theory -- repeat "international jewish conspiracy" enough
>and people will start to think I had brought one up. Hitler really
>DID learn that trick from you guys didn't he? I think I must have
>seen this IJC lie thrown out about me more than 30 times in the last
>month. Dan Gannon, like the Hitler, wasn't wrong about EVERYTHING
>was he?

It's impossible to discuss with you, Jim, because you seem to be totally
blind and deaf to your own words. At first I'm writing about Sami's rights
in soc.culture.jewish - well, the thread led to Samis from Palestinians -
and label me a "Jewish woman" who is spreading "secular Jewish" propaganda
in the nets. You didn't even try to understand what I was talking about -
you just made our conclusions because the newsgroup was soc.culture.jewish.
I told you I'm not a woman or Jewish. Second time you came to
soc.culture.nordic and saw that in the statistic I happened to be the number
one poster there. Your first question in public foruma was "Is Kari Nenonen
a "Jew"?" I told you that if I had been a German citizen in 1939, I would
have past the Nurmberg Laws any time. Then Vera - who is "a full blooded
Jew" like she herself stated told you that I'm not and a couple of other
people two, but you didn't listen. You went on you ranting how I battle
a "non"Jewish battle in alt.revisionism and the like which got nothing
to do with soc.culture.nordic. People got annoyed and started calling
you names an ridicule you making jokes about the International Jewish
Conspiracy. And of course you took everything litterally, because among
other things you seem to have no sense of humor. And what about Dan
Gannon and Hitler being wrong about everything, I guess nobody is wrong
about everything but if you refer to racial issues so they both were/are
very wrong.

>Well, since I'm against all those things, too, I guess that makes
>me a member as well?

No, you have to first swear a secret oath in our secret headquarters and
drink a cup of Christian baby blood.

>For the most part, protestant religions were found by people of
>nordic blood-lines.

Maybe, but if that's the only proof you've got for your pure, nordic
blood, then there is a reasonable doubt as you Americans say so often
in tv-shows.


>> so don't trust too much in it if you've got murderous thoughts
>> towards people like me.

>I don't think you need to worry too much Kari -- at least not about
>me...

About whom then if I may ask?

>Look at the folks in soc.culture.jewish who have been calling for Farrakhan's
>murder as well as YOUR kindred who have called for my death and
> dismemberment through mob violence -- and done so repeatedly.

I know nothing about Farrakhan's murder. This all racist madness is so new
for me that I've gotten no time to become familiar with all it's international
subtlety. And stop labeling me! I've never threatened you and nobody has
called for your death and dismemberment. If some Swedish boys got so pissed
off about your racist attacks against Vera that they said they will cut
your nuts off so I can assure you that it was only a figure of speech
and nobody of them would touch your nuts with a long stick even if you gave
them a permission.


>You know, when I sit back and ignore your lies and look at the simple
>facts, the death and violence threates from the "Nazis" on the net have been
>virtually nonexistant while, among jews, there seems to be a relatively
>high frequency of such threats.

Well, Jim, it seems to me that you should consult with some professional
helpper about your illusions. The more I talk with you people (especially
here in alt.revisionism) the more I begin to believe that there is much
wrong in the public health system in USA and Canada, especially on the
mental side.

>
>DESPITE this evidence that the big lie is being practiced again and
>again -- backed up by death and violence threats by jews against so called
>"Nazis" -- I have seen very little reaction from those of nordic blood-lines.
>Most of us just want to get away from you. All we need to do so is sovereign
>territory with genetic screening -- for which we would be willing to deal.

I doubt that you would not have had any reaction from me either if you
had not chosen me to your main target. Just try to forget my existence,
I promise I won't answer your postings. It's that easy.

John William Chambless

unread,
May 3, 1994, 7:52:14 PM5/3/94
to
In article <2q49rv$g...@search01.news.aol.com>,
Trebor Lee <treb...@aol.com> wrote:

>concerned, sleeping their at 700 Washington St. in Brighton, Ma. You think you
>can hide out and flame all of us gentiles, and make your idle threats, and go
>unnoticed??? I bet you would shit your panties if I gave you a phone call at
>(617) 787-0764 or stopped by your house. Crawl back under you rock and don't
>

Nice detective work, Trebski! Who did you get to read Barry's .sig to
you? Wow, you must really be clever, to be able to read a phone number,
and then even get the STREEET address! Wow, your fellow shi-, er SkinHeads
must really consisder you the intellectual of the crowd!

If you were a bit smarter, you'd wonder why Barry puts his info
out there for you to trip over.


Jim Bowery

unread,
May 3, 1994, 2:47:09 PM5/3/94
to
kauh...@mits.mdata.fi (Kari Nenonen) writes:
> In article <jaboweryC...@netcom.com>,
> Jim Bowery <jabo...@netcom.com> wrote:
> >I happen to be from a more pacifistic strain of the nordic
> >blood-line (Quakers) which is why I haven't ended up becoming
> >a psychopathic murderer in response to people like you controlling
> >our society.
>
> "People like you"? You mean that IJC?

Big lie theory -- repeat "international jewish conspiracy" enough


and people will start to think I had brought one up. Hitler really
DID learn that trick from you guys didn't he? I think I must have
seen this IJC lie thrown out about me more than 30 times in the last
month. Dan Gannon, like the Hitler, wasn't wrong about EVERYTHING
was he?

> Where I'm a secret member, 'cause
> I'm against racism and natziism and lying about history?

Well, since I'm against all those things, too, I guess that makes


me a member as well?

> As far as I
> know Qakers are not any kind of nordic blood-line but a sect in protestant
> religion,

For the most part, protestant religions were found by people of
nordic blood-lines.

> so don't trust too much in it if you've got murderous thoughts
> towards people like me.

I don't think you need to worry too much Kari -- at least not about
me...

Look at the folks in soc.culture.jewish who have been calling for Farrakhan's

murder as well as YOUR kindred who have called for my death and
dismemberment through mob violence -- and done so repeatedly.

You know, when I sit back and ignore your lies and look at the simple


facts, the death and violence threates from the "Nazis" on the net have been
virtually nonexistant while, among jews, there seems to be a relatively
high frequency of such threats.

DESPITE this evidence that the big lie is being practiced again and


again -- backed up by death and violence threats by jews against so called
"Nazis" -- I have seen very little reaction from those of nordic blood-lines.

Most of us just want to get away from you. All we need to do so is sovereign
territory with genetic screening -- for which we would be willing to deal.

Jim Bowery

unread,
May 3, 1994, 3:31:28 PM5/3/94
to

Well, it looks like Jews aren't the only ones capable of making threats.

Who is Trebor Lee anyway?

Listen folks, there is a solution to the hate and it is called separatism.

Our respective kindreds wouldn't be nearly as prone to violence and fraud
if it weren't for the fact that there is NO WHERE ON EARTH where my kindred
can find a sovereign ethnic space based on principles of genetic separation.

We NEED that space just as Jews needed Israel for their cultural, if not
genetic, protection.

What is the price we must pay to obtain our homeland? It is clear that we
will not be allowed to reclaim North or Western Europe as Jews were allowed
to reclaim the Levant, so what are we to do?

Harry Katz

unread,
May 3, 1994, 3:43:23 PM5/3/94