Why are there so many Anti-Semites Here?

0 views
Skip to first unread message

Yale F. Edeiken

unread,
Dec 1, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/1/99
to

Defendant Tavish <sonn...@flash.net> wrote in message
news:822ds...@news1.newsguy.com...
>
> On 23-Nov-1999, Jeff Sinclair <jeffrey...@my-deja.com> wrote:

> > What other groups have people like Scott Bradbury been infesting? How
> > long have they been posting their messages of hatred over here?
> >
> > I guess I had been hoping that other than the occasional troll, a group
> > such as this would be mostly spam free. Color me stunned.
>
> Since when is posting what Jews have at their web sites hatred?
> I call it informing the masses!

But that is not what you do, Defendant Tavish.

First your lies and distortions are as inappropriate in this group as
passing out betting pools in a church. You have invaded this group -- and
others such as soc.culture.scottish -- becasue you nonsense has been
rejected and debunked so often that your only hope is that ignorant fools
will accept it.

Second your activities are, to put it as mildly as possible abuse.

Forging posts is not "informing the public."

Death threats are not "informing the public."

Defamation is not "informing the public."

Sending harassing e-mails are not "informing the public."

Advocating that Jews be deprived of their human rights, their civil
rights, and their property rights is not "informing the public."

Spamming is not "informing the public."

Printing telephone numbers and home addresses and asking neo-nazis to
"reach out and touch someone" is not "informing the public."

Advising others to file false police reports is not "informing the
public."

AND YOU HAVE DONE ALL OF THOSE THINGS.

--YFE

The Holocaust History Project is at http://www.holocaust-history.org/
The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/
The Cybrary of the Holocaust is at http://www.remember.org/


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to
Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:

>
> > Speaking of which -- I still have not heard a squeak from any court in re.
> Yale
> > Edeiken's threat of litigation against me.

Edeiken has replied:

>
> Hey you lying cocksucker, why can't you provide any evidence of such a
> threat.
>
> The soimple fact is that no such threat was ever made.
>
> You are just lying agqain.
>
> --YFE
>

Here is the proof:

<begin quote>
From: "Yale F. Edeiken" <ya...@enter.net>
Subject: Re: Clown Edeiken won't put his money where his mouth is
Date: 11 Nov 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Message-ID: <382b...@news3.enter.net>
References: <805p2t$b...@news1.newsguy.com> <3827...@news3.enter.net>
<38277A7D...@btinternet.com> <3827...@news3.enter.net>
<38284EC2...@btinternet.com> <3828...@news3.enter.net>
<38296260...@btinternet.com> <382a...@news3.enter.net>
<382AC9DF...@btinternet.com> <382b...@news3.enter.net>
<382B1771...@btinternet.com>
X-Original-NNTP-Posting-Host: mat-5-11.enter.net
X-Trace: 11 Nov 1999 16:11:27 -0500, mat-5-11.enter.net
Organization: Enter.Net
X-MSMail-Priority: Normal
X-Priority: 3
Newsgroups: sci.skeptic,alt.revisionism
X-MimeOLE: Produced By Microsoft MimeOLE V5.00.2615.200


David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:382B1771...@btinternet.com...

> Yale F. Edeiken wrote:
>
> > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > news:382AC9DF...@btinternet.com...
> >
> > > >
> > > > > You know full well that I was quite correct in stating that you
lied
> > in
> > > > public
> > > >
> > > > I know full well that that is a lie.
> >
> > > Then prove it in court.
> >
> > Any time you want little boy.
>
> Now.

> > I'll make you the dame deal I made to l'il tommy.

> Nah, stop farting about and just issue the writ.

We don't "issue writs" in the U.S.

The proper jurisdiction is the federal court in Allentown PA.

Do you really want to go there?

E-jmail me a demand that I sue you and the complaint will be fied there
before the end of the week.

--YFE

The Holocaust History Project is at http://www.holocaust-history.org/
The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/
The Cybrary of the Holocaust is at http://www.remember.org/

<end quote>

Edeiken is a dishonest man. I rest my case, m'lud.

David


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to
In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,

Hehehe. Do you have any idea what a fool you appear?

Philip Mathews


Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Before you buy.

Buck Turgidson

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to
David E Michael wrote:

> Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:

<snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>

Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
has described?

-- --Dep

"Always tell the truth. It's the § "Truth is just...truth. You can't
easiest thing to remember." § have opinions about truth."
--David Mamet --Peter Schickele

Like short-haired women? Snotty comments? Penguins?
http://members.aol.com/deppitybob/shlu/PAGEONE.html


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to

Buck Turgidson wrote:

> David E Michael wrote:
>
> > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
>
> <snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>
>
> Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
> Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
> has described?
>
> -- --Dep

In about the same way that your posting of *that* irrelevancy obviates the fact that
elephants have long noses.

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

> In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,


> David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for
> their
> > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> >
> > >

Any idea what a troll you appear?

David


Buck Turgidson

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to
David E Michael wrote:

> Buck Turgidson wrote:


>
> > David E Michael wrote:
> >
> > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> >

> > <snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>
> >
> > Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
> > Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
> > has described?
> >
> > -- --Dep
>
> In about the same way that your posting of *that* irrelevancy obviates the fact that
> elephants have long noses.
>
> David

Just trolling then, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

Yale F. Edeiken

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to

David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:38466BA6...@btinternet.com...

> Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for
their
> archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
>

More spam from the man who admits he has no personal honor or integrity.

> Here is the proof:

That Lord Haw Haw is lying.

The text plainly shows that there was no threat.

Desperate for some reason to wiggle out, Lord Haw Haw can do nothing but
lie and spam.

Avital Pilpel

unread,
Dec 2, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/2/99
to
On Thu, 2 Dec 1999, David E Michael wrote:

> > Hehehe. Do you have any idea what a fool you appear?
> >
> > Philip Mathews
>

> Any idea what a troll you appear?

Apparently, the answer is 'no', or 'yes, but I won't admit it'.

Avital Pilpel


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
to
In article <3846F9EA...@btinternet.com>,

David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
>
>
> Philip Mathews wrote:
>
> > In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,
> > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof
for
> > their
> > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> > >
> > > >
> > > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> > > news:382B1771...@btinternet.com...
> > >
> > > > Yale F. Edeiken wrote:
> > > >
> > > > > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in
message
> > > > > news:382AC9DF...@btinternet.com...
> > > > >
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > > You know full well that I was quite correct in stating
that
> > you
> > > lied
> > > > > in
> > > > > > > public
> > > > > > >
> > > > > > > I know full well that that is a lie.
> > > > >
> > > > > > Then prove it in court.
> > > > >
> > > > > Any time you want little boy.
> > > >
> > > > Now.
> > >
> > > > > I'll make you the dame deal I made to l'il tommy.
> > >
> > > > Nah, stop farting about and just issue the writ.
> > >
> > > We don't "issue writs" in the U.S.
> > >
> > > The proper jurisdiction is the federal court in Allentown PA.
> > >
> > > Do you really want to go there?
> > >
> > > E-jmail me a demand that I sue you and the complaint will be
fied
> > there
> > > before the end of the week.
> > >
> > > --YFE
> > >
> > > The Holocaust History Project is at
http://www.holocaust-history.org/
> > > The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
> > > The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/
> > > The Cybrary of the Holocaust is at http://www.remember.org/
> > >
> > > <end quote>
> > >
> > > Edeiken is a dishonest man. I rest my case, m'lud.
> > >
> > > David
> >
> > Hehehe. Do you have any idea what a fool you appear?
> >
> > Philip Mathews
> >
> > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> > Before you buy.
>
> Any idea what a troll you appear?

LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!

Gord McFee

unread,
Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
to
In <3846E109...@mindspring.com>, on Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:14:00
-0600, Buck Turgidson <deppi...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> David E Michael wrote:
>
> > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
>

> <snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>
>
> Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
> Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
> has described?

It isn't. It is just David's latest troll. I guess the honeymoon was a
bust. In fact, I wonder if the wedding ever even took place.

--
Gord McFee
I'll write no line before its time

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 3, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/3/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

> In article <3846F9EA...@btinternet.com>,
> David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >
> >
> > Philip Mathews wrote:
> >
> > > In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,

> > > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof
> for
> > > their
> > > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> > > >
> > > > >

Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
entertainment.

You, I fear, do not.

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

> In >Message-id: <3848246A...@btinternet.com>

> You sir are a tedious, self important bore, who hasn't advanced an argument in
> many, many months.

And when, sir, did you last advance an argument?

>
> >
> >You, I fear, do not.
>

> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
>
> I enjoy doing it!
>

I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing something.

David

>
> Philip Mathews
>
> "Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
> knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
> than would take even a little trouble to acquire it." Samuel Johnson


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <38486A6A...@btinternet.com>

Frequently. How about you?

>
>>
>> >
>> >You, I fear, do not.
>>
>> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
>>
>> I enjoy doing it!
>>
>
>I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing
>something.

Not much of a wit, are you!

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

I can imagine. 'Officer, I only had my trousers off because my bottom needed some
air.'

> How about you?

Not so often, but when they appear they are generally rather good.

>
> >
> >>
> >> >
> >> >You, I fear, do not.
> >>
> >> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
> >>
> >> I enjoy doing it!
> >>
> >
> >I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing
> >something.
>
> Not much of a wit, are you!
>

I'd rather be a wit like me than a twit like you, sir.

>
> Philip Mathews
>
> "Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
> knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
> than would take even a little trouble to acquire it." Samuel Johnson

David


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <38488650...@btinternet.com>

Taken to the sauce I see!


>
>> How about you?
>
>Not so often, but when they appear they are generally rather good.

Kindly label them in the future.

>
>>
>> >
>> >>
>> >> >
>> >> >You, I fear, do not.
>> >>
>> >> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
>> >>
>> >> I enjoy doing it!
>> >>
>> >
>> >I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing
>> >something.
>>
>> Not much of a wit, are you!
>>
>
>I'd rather be a wit like me than a twit like you, sir.

But you're not a wit, sir, just a feckless fool.

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

When it comes to witticism, sir, you just can't ketchup with me, even when you've
mustard all your resources.

>
> >
> >> How about you?
> >
> >Not so often, but when they appear they are generally rather good.
>
> Kindly label them in the future.
>

What's the point? You'd need a brain to understand them, so that disqualifies you
from the start.

>
> >
> >>
> >> >
> >> >>
> >> >> >
> >> >> >You, I fear, do not.
> >> >>
> >> >> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
> >> >>
> >> >> I enjoy doing it!
> >> >>
> >> >
> >> >I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing
> >> >something.
> >>
> >> Not much of a wit, are you!
> >>
> >
> >I'd rather be a wit like me than a twit like you, sir.
>
> But you're not a wit, sir, just a feckless fool.
>

And you, sir, are a fecking idiot.

>
> Philip Mathews
>
> "Mankind have a great aversion to intellectual labor; but even supposing
> knowledge to be easily attainable, more people would be content to be ignorant
> than would take even a little trouble to acquire it." Samuel Johnson

David


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <38489040...@btinternet.com>

See what I mean, feckless!

steve wolk

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
Gord McFee wrote:
>
> In <3846E109...@mindspring.com>, on Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:14:00
> -0600, Buck Turgidson <deppi...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> > David E Michael wrote:
> >
> > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> >
> > <snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>
> >
> > Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
> > Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
> > has described?
>
> It isn't. It is just David's latest troll. I guess the honeymoon was a
> bust. In fact, I wonder if the wedding ever even took place.


Probably not. Judging by his actions vis-a-vis the Himmler challenge,
it would appear that Mr. Michael has a problem with commitment.

Steve

steve wolk

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David E Michael wrote:
>
> Philip Mathews wrote:
>
> > In article <3846F9EA...@btinternet.com>,
> > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > >
> > >
> > > Philip Mathews wrote:
> > >
> > > > In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,
> > > > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> > > > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof
> > for
> > > > their
> > > > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> > > > >
> > > > > >

> You, I fear, do not.
>
> David


More lies. Sheeeesh.

Steve

Tim Stevens

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3848246A...@btinternet.com...

[Translation: I post lavish praise on the Nazis and call it criticism and
when my own words are thrown back at me by others, I go into meltdown and
call them all liars. People are consistently entertained by my squirming
earthworm imitation].

--
Tim

********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Tim Stevens wrote:

I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars. There are some who are honest
but misguided individuals. However there are others who have no real interest in
the subject but just want a chance to abuse people with whom they disagree from
the safety of their computer screen. You are one of the latter.

Fortunately, it shows.

David


Andrew A. Skolnick

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David Cuddles Michael scrawled in his Nazi handwriting:

> Philip Matthews posted:

<snipped>

> > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> >
> > Philip Mathews


> Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> entertainment.
>
> You, I fear, do not.
>

> David


Yeah, right. "Ingenious and sparkling wit and entertainment"
like this rabid crap from one of his vile rants:

"I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the
Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to be....I tend to
strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."


"the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing
appropriately with communists. They hanged them,
shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in
so doing they have my complete support."


Yeah, real ingenious and entertaining sparkling wit, Herr
Cuddles. Your hate rants reveal you to be nothing more than
a Nazi turd.

-- Andrew Skolnick

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Andrew A. Skolnick wrote:

You appear to have got stuck in a groove, Andrew.

David


Tim Stevens

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...
>
>
> Tim Stevens wrote:

[snip]

> > > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> > > >
> > > > Philip Mathews
> > >
> > > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> > > entertainment.
> > >
> > > You, I fear, do not.
> >
> > [Translation: I post lavish praise on the Nazis and call it criticism
and
> > when my own words are thrown back at me by others, I go into meltdown
and
> > call them all liars. People are consistently entertained by my squirming
> > earthworm imitation].
> >
> > --
> > Tim
> >
> > ********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********
>
> I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.

On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping your
ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars. Why?
What does it mean on your planet?

> There are some who are honest
> but misguided individuals.

Misguided? Surely then you would be willing to 'correct' the 'misguided'
evidence that they have presented to you with some of your own. Wonder of
wonders, you haven't.

Don't tell me - you have to have a special decoder program only available
from your bosom buddies at CODOH (the Committee for the "Open"(TM) Debate on
the Holocaust) which sifts through your usual collection of ad hominem
attacks, red baiting, straw men, anti-semititic remarks and gushing praise
of the 'beautiful dream' of the Nazis in order to reveal the heretofore
cleverly hidden evidence that the Holocaust as documented by historians is
not accurate. [And *If* you buy this now for the incredibly *low* price of
$189.99, they will throw in for free a *genuine* piece of the *true*
Führerbunker secretly spirited to the West by Martin Bormann and lovingly
preserved all these years in South America by Joseph Mengele in the abbey of
St. Adolph of the Twisted Cross in the Buenos Aires catacombs].

*That* must be why so many people have missed all this incredible and
wonderful evidence that the Holocaust never happens which justifies your
saying 'pay no attention to the corpses'.

Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed
in and called you a liar as well.

> However there are others who have no real interest in
> the subject but just want a chance to abuse people with whom they disagree
from
> the safety of their computer screen. You are one of the latter.

Oh, but I assure you I have a rather intense interest in the subject, which
is further amplified by my disgust at people like you who lie and present
half-truths in order to resurrect the most evil regime this world has ever
seen and in an attempt to justify racism and ant-semitism in thought, word,
and especially deed in the way that the Nazis did.

Since you have not showed any interest in honest argument, and since you
have gratuitously initiated cowardly attacks on others on this list, you can
expect to continue to be the object of ferocious and unrelenting attack
until such time as you publically repudiate those statements that you have
made in support of the kind of murder that the Nazis practiced, and in
support of the anti-semitism that they used as justification for genocide
and mass murder.

Expect nothing but utter contempt from the people on this list until you do.

> Fortunately, it shows.

Suuuure it does. That must be why you have had just *ever* so many people
posting in support of you. Gee, all of those people who have e-mailed you
with their support must suddenly have remembered that when it came time to
show such support, they suddenly remember prior engagements. What an amazing
coincidence.

Funny how even people who have normally not posted in threads like these
have posted their low opinions of your litany of lies.

Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <38497171...@btinternet.com>

>David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:

>Andrew A. Skolnick wrote:
>
>> David Cuddles Michael scrawled in his Nazi handwriting:
>>
>> > Philip Matthews posted:
>>
>> <snipped>
>>

>> > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
>> > >
>> > > Philip Mathews
>>
>> > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
>> > entertainment.
>> >
>> > You, I fear, do not.
>> >

>> > David
>>
>> Yeah, right. "Ingenious and sparkling wit and entertainment"
>> like this rabid crap from one of his vile rants:
>>
>> "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the
>> Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to be....I tend to
>> strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
>> arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."
>>
>> "the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing
>> appropriately with communists. They hanged them,
>> shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in
>> so doing they have my complete support."
>>
>> Yeah, real ingenious and entertaining sparkling wit, Herr
>> Cuddles. Your hate rants reveal you to be nothing more than
>> a Nazi turd.
>>
>> -- Andrew Skolnick
>
>You appear to have got stuck in a groove, Andrew.
>

And guess who's getting grooved!

Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <384939FF...@btinternet.com>
>

Why should you. You're the liar.

There are some who are
>honest
>but misguided individuals. However there are others who have no real interest
>in
>the subject but just want a chance to abuse people with whom they disagree
>from
>the safety of their computer screen. You are one of the latter.

It is you who have no real interest in the subject. You're just a professional
prick who steadfastly stays away from the historical discussion of this
newsgroup, except on those rare occasions during which you've been embarrassed.

And you're the expert at abusing people from behind computer screens. We'll see
how you do in Pennsylvania.

Now how tall did you say you were?

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

Ah well . . . so much for my attempt to elicit a slight glimmer of something new
from the most tedious troll of the lot.

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Tim Stevens wrote:

> David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...
> >
> >
> > Tim Stevens wrote:
>
> [snip]
>

> > > > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> > > > >
> > > > > Philip Mathews
> > > >
> > > > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> > > > entertainment.
> > > >
> > > > You, I fear, do not.
> > >
> > > [Translation: I post lavish praise on the Nazis and call it criticism
> and
> > > when my own words are thrown back at me by others, I go into meltdown
> and
> > > call them all liars. People are consistently entertained by my squirming
> > > earthworm imitation].
> > >
> > > --
> > > Tim
> > >
> > > ********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********
> >
> > I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.
>

> On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping your
> ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars. Why?
> What does it mean on your planet?
>

What are you ranting about now, Tim?

>
> > There are some who are honest
> > but misguided individuals.
>

> Misguided? Surely then you would be willing to 'correct' the 'misguided'
> evidence that they have presented to you with some of your own. Wonder of
> wonders, you haven't.
>

If you look on deja.com you'll find that I have. But you're not interested in
the truth, are ya, Tim?

>
> Don't tell me - you have to have a special decoder program only available
> from your bosom buddies at CODOH (the Committee for the "Open"(TM) Debate on
> the Holocaust) which sifts through your usual collection of ad hominem
> attacks, red baiting, straw men, anti-semititic remarks and gushing praise
> of the 'beautiful dream' of the Nazis in order to reveal the heretofore
> cleverly hidden evidence that the Holocaust as documented by historians is
> not accurate. [And *If* you buy this now for the incredibly *low* price of
> $189.99, they will throw in for free a *genuine* piece of the *true*
> Führerbunker secretly spirited to the West by Martin Bormann and lovingly
> preserved all these years in South America by Joseph Mengele in the abbey of
> St. Adolph of the Twisted Cross in the Buenos Aires catacombs].
>

Your information, as usual, is incorrect.

>
> *That* must be why so many people have missed all this incredible and
> wonderful evidence that the Holocaust never happens which justifies your
> saying 'pay no attention to the corpses'.
>

I didn't say that. But that won't stop you lying about it I suppose.

>
> Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed
> in and called you a liar as well.
>

No, those were the dishonest and misguided individuals like you.

>
> > However there are others who have no real interest in
> > the subject but just want a chance to abuse people with whom they disagree
> from
> > the safety of their computer screen. You are one of the latter.
>

> Oh, but I assure you I have a rather intense interest in the subject, which
> is further amplified by my disgust at people like you who lie and present
> half-truths in order to resurrect the most evil regime this world has ever
> seen

What makes you think that it is more evil than Stalin's, for example? Or Pol
Pots?

Ah, but I forgot. You can't argue your case. You can only lie and abuse.

> and in an attempt to justify racism

I don't see anything wrong with defending one's own culture if that's what you
mean.

> and ant-semitism in thought, word,
> and especially deed in the way that the Nazis did.
>

Ant semitism? Is that the religion that looks forward to the coming of the great
Ant God?

> Since you have not showed any interest in honest argument,

False.

> and since you
> have gratuitously initiated cowardly attacks on others on this list,

You mean that I've defended myself against some of the dottiest postings on the
Internet?

> you can
> expect to continue to be the object of ferocious and unrelenting attack

You mean dishonest and abusive posts? Great! That will just show the world the
nature of at least some of those in the anti-revisionist camp.

>
> until such time as you publically repudiate those statements that you have
> made in support of the kind of murder that the Nazis practiced,

Well you're hardly going to get anyone to repudiate anything using your daft
tactics. I don't support murder. I do support fighting communism. Don't you?

> and in
> support of the anti-semitism that they used as justification for genocide
> and mass murder.
>

I have actually criticized their anti-semitism. But you carefully ignored that
part of the relevant post.

>
> Expect nothing but utter contempt from the people on this list until you do.
>

Tim, when I fail to get utter contempt from dishonest nutters like you I will
know that I am failing dismally in life.

>
> > Fortunately, it shows.
>
> Suuuure it does. That must be why you have had just *ever* so many people
> posting in support of you. Gee, all of those people who have e-mailed you
> with their support must suddenly have remembered that when it came time to
> show such support, they suddenly remember prior engagements. What an amazing
> coincidence.
>

What are you ranting on about now, Tim?

>
> Funny how even people who have normally not posted in threads like these
> have posted their low opinions of your litany of lies.
>

False. Out of a world containing millions upon millions of Internet users there
are about twelve regular people who come here to post against revisionism. Some
are honest are well informed. Others, like you, are not.

>
> --
> Tim
>
> ********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********

Indeed.

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

> In >Message-id: <38497171...@btinternet.com>
>
> >David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:
>
> >Andrew A. Skolnick wrote:
> >
> >> David Cuddles Michael scrawled in his Nazi handwriting:
> >>
> >> > Philip Matthews posted:
> >>
> >> <snipped>
> >>

> >> > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> >> > >
> >> > > Philip Mathews
> >>
> >> > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> >> > entertainment.
> >> >
> >> > You, I fear, do not.
> >> >

> >> > David
> >>
> >> Yeah, right. "Ingenious and sparkling wit and entertainment"
> >> like this rabid crap from one of his vile rants:
> >>
> >> "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the
> >> Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to be....I tend to
> >> strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
> >> arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."
> >>
> >> "the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing
> >> appropriately with communists. They hanged them,
> >> shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in
> >> so doing they have my complete support."
> >>
> >> Yeah, real ingenious and entertaining sparkling wit, Herr
> >> Cuddles. Your hate rants reveal you to be nothing more than
> >> a Nazi turd.
> >>
> >> -- Andrew Skolnick
> >
> >You appear to have got stuck in a groove, Andrew.
> >
>
> And guess who's getting grooved!
>
> Philip Mathews

I am not familiar with that expression.

David


Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <38498423...@btinternet.com>

Nothing new is needed to describe your old, and pathetic game.

How tall did you say you were?

Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <384984B7...@btinternet.com>

>David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:

>Philip Mathews wrote:
>
>> In >Message-id: <38497171...@btinternet.com>


>>
>> >David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:
>>

>> >Andrew A. Skolnick wrote:
>> >
>> >> David Cuddles Michael scrawled in his Nazi handwriting:
>> >>
>> >> > Philip Matthews posted:
>> >>
>> >> <snipped>
>> >>

>> >> > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
>> >> > >
>> >> > > Philip Mathews
>> >>
>> >> > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
>> >> > entertainment.
>> >> >
>> >> > You, I fear, do not.
>> >> >

>> >> > David
>> >>
>> >> Yeah, right. "Ingenious and sparkling wit and entertainment"
>> >> like this rabid crap from one of his vile rants:
>> >>
>> >> "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the
>> >> Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to be....I tend to
>> >> strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
>> >> arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."
>> >>
>> >> "the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing
>> >> appropriately with communists. They hanged them,
>> >> shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in
>> >> so doing they have my complete support."
>> >>
>> >> Yeah, real ingenious and entertaining sparkling wit, Herr
>> >> Cuddles. Your hate rants reveal you to be nothing more than
>> >> a Nazi turd.
>> >>
>> >> -- Andrew Skolnick
>> >
>> >You appear to have got stuck in a groove, Andrew.
>> >
>>
>> And guess who's getting grooved!
>>
>> Philip Mathews
>
>I am not familiar with that expression.
>

Baseball.

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

Philip Mathews wrote:

Ah, that explains it.

David


John Morris

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In <82buj7$bvb$1...@nntp8.atl.mindspring.net> in sci.skeptic, on Sat, 4
Dec 1999 14:48:23 -0600, "Tim Stevens"
<timothy...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

>news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...

[snip]

>> I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.

>On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping your


>ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars. Why?
>What does it mean on your planet?

>> There are some who are honest
>> but misguided individuals.

>Misguided? Surely then you would be willing to 'correct' the 'misguided'


>evidence that they have presented to you with some of your own. Wonder of
>wonders, you haven't.

>Don't tell me - you have to have a special decoder program only available


>from your bosom buddies at CODOH (the Committee for the "Open"(TM) Debate on
>the Holocaust) which sifts through your usual collection of ad hominem
>attacks, red baiting, straw men, anti-semititic remarks and gushing praise
>of the 'beautiful dream' of the Nazis in order to reveal the heretofore
>cleverly hidden evidence that the Holocaust as documented by historians is
>not accurate. [And *If* you buy this now for the incredibly *low* price of
>$189.99, they will throw in for free a *genuine* piece of the *true*
>Führerbunker secretly spirited to the West by Martin Bormann and lovingly
>preserved all these years in South America by Joseph Mengele in the abbey of
>St. Adolph of the Twisted Cross in the Buenos Aires catacombs].

>*That* must be why so many people have missed all this incredible and


>wonderful evidence that the Holocaust never happens which justifies your
>saying 'pay no attention to the corpses'.

>Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed


>in and called you a liar as well.

David is rather fond of the locution "honest but misguided" or "good
but misguided." I recall a previous discussion where the question
came up whether David endorsed the idea that good (but misguided)
people blew up synagogues.

Certainly there is no question that he endorsed the British National
Party.

<quote>
From: "David.E.Michael" <david.e...@btinternet.com>
Subject: Re: W O N D E R F U L N E W S
Date: 19 Jun 1999 00:00:00 GMT
Message-ID: <376C0C6B...@btinternet.com>
Newsgroups: alt.revisionism

Alex Vange wrote:

> John Morris <John....@xmunge.UAlberta.CA> wrote in article
> <376c349f...@news.srv.ualberta.ca>...

> > In <7kf3bl$4gvk$1...@newssvr04-int.news.prodigy.com>, on Fri, 18
> > Jun 1999 23:43:28 -0400, "JimBo" <ji...@anon.fi.com> wrote:

> > >My fellow Americans:

[snip]

> > >I suggest that Ken Mc Vay and his clan have current and valid
> > >passports. The WAR is coming into the open.

>There is no way that the war against Zionist control can be won
>by firebombing sin-o-gogues. It would be a terrible thing if good
>but misguided people had to spend years in prison if they got
>caught doing such senseless things. Lets stop playing games and
>fight the enemy for real. Lets support the best group on the
>earth today. The group is not in the U.S.A., but if they win
>it would be a real victory for the right wing everywhere. The
>group is the British National Party. Look them up on the
>internet. If you don't support them yet, it's time you started.

I'd just like to second those comments. Mr Vange has hit the
nail squarely on the head. We live in a country where there
are closed-circuit cameras all over the place, DNA fingerprinting
can identify you from any bits of you that you happen to leave
at the scene of the crime, and policing has advanced to the
stage where one's chances of getting away with serious crime
(as opposed to irritating crime that's 'not worth' investigating)
are very remote unless one is a serious professional who really
knows what he's doing (in which case one wouldn't be here).

By the way, the BNP website is:

http://www.bnp.net

David
</quote>

http://www.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=491536373

[snip]

--
John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA>
at University of Alberta <Multi pertransibunt & augebitur scientia>

Philip Mathews

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In >Message-id: <3849948C...@btinternet.com>

Yup. Now you know you've been grooved.

Tim Stevens

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA> wrote in message
news:ng5j4s084m54hd3bj...@4ax.com...

> In <82buj7$bvb$1...@nntp8.atl.mindspring.net> in sci.skeptic, on Sat, 4
> Dec 1999 14:48:23 -0600, "Tim Stevens"
> <timothy...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
> >news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...
>
> [snip]

>
> >> I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.
>
> >On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping your
> >ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars.
Why?
> >What does it mean on your planet?
>
> >> There are some who are honest
> >> but misguided individuals.
>

But John, as one of the 'honest but misguided' anti-revisionists, your use
of Führer Cuddles own words against himself to show that he actively
supports the British version of the Nazi party called the 'British National
Party', that he routinely uses anti-semitic terminology ('sin-o-gogues' Mr.
Michael?), and that he displays his 'massive outrage' against such terrorist
acts not by denouncing the perpetrators as murderers but by complaining that
it is bad tactics and that they would likely be caught, will now surely be
denounced as 'dishonesty' or, at best, that I have somehow managed to put
you under the evil mind control of the Nizkor project and that it was not
really you, but ZOG speaking through you that resorted to such 'dishonest'
tactics.

As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling Cabal and
Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG mind-control. <ZZZZZPT!>

If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of us under
Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily join Herr Michael
in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song. [Hee Hee]

Buck Turgidson

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
>>>>>

>
> But, yes, his concern at the time seemed to be that bombing
> synagogues was simply a matter of bad tactics.
>

No. I don't accept terrorism against the general public.
<<<<<


Why, how else then (as you yourself have said) are the nationalists to make
their point known?

Forget it, Curdles. You supported the bombing of a gay pub in London as an act
of political speech. Please don't assume we'd forget.


-- --Dep

"Always tell the truth. It's the § "Truth is just...truth. You can't
easiest thing to remember." § have opinions about truth."
--David Mamet --Peter Schickele

Like short-haired women? Snotty comments? Penguins?
http://members.aol.com/deppitybob/shlu/PAGEONE.html


Buck Turgidson

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David E Michael wrote:

> >
> > >Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed
> > >in and called you a liar as well.
> >
> > David is rather fond of the locution "honest but misguided" or "good
> > but misguided." I recall a previous discussion where the question
> > came up whether David endorsed the idea that good (but misguided)
> > people blew up synagogues.
> >
>

> Actually I have condemned the blowing up of synagogues. But don't let the truth
> spoil a good story.

You also supported Buford Furrow as a "good but misguided" individual. Or was that
Benjamin Smith? One loses track of the murderous bigots you support.

Yale F. Edeiken

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3849BF13...@btinternet.com...

>
> John Morris wrote:
>
> > -----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
> > Hash: SHA1
> >
> > In <82c8um$bqn$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net> in alt.revisionism, on
> > Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:39:05 -0600, "Tim Stevens"

> > Here you are actually being honest but misguided. The paragraph
> > containing the reference to "sin-o-gogues" was written by Alex Vange.

> Thank you, Mr Morris.

> > David merely endorsed the paragraph and then gave us the URL of the
> > British National Party website.

> Indeed. It is an excellent organization, with a recently vastly improved
> leadership.

And, therefore, according to Lord Haw Haw, able to carry the
swastika-adorned flag of "his side."

> > But, yes, his concern at the time seemed to be that bombing
> > synagogues was simply a matter of bad tactics.

> No. I don't accept terrorism against the general public.

He just endorses it against those who disagree with him.

> > >As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling
> > >Cabal and Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG
> > >mind-control. <ZZZZZPT!>
> >

> > Such clarity! Such vision!

> Cripes! If Tim is an example of a man with vision I'd hate to meet someone
> with myopia!

You will be shortly.

> > Thank you; thank you; thank you!

> > >If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
> > >magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of
> > >us under Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily
> > >join Herr Michael in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song.
> > >[Hee Hee]

> > Yes. I can see it all clearly now. But I still see hate-filled
> > creeps.

> So do I.

Then cover your mirror.

Yale F. Edeiken

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to

David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3849BBBC...@btinternet.com...

> John Morris wrote:
>
> > In <82buj7$bvb$1...@nntp8.atl.mindspring.net> in sci.skeptic, on Sat, 4
> > Dec 1999 14:48:23 -0600, "Tim Stevens"

> > <timothy...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >
> > >David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> > >news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...
> >
> > [snip]


> >
> > >> I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.
> >

> > >On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping
your
> > >ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars.
Why?
> > >What does it mean on your planet?
> >

> > >> There are some who are honest
> > >> but misguided individuals.
> >

> Actually I have condemned the blowing up of synagogues. But don't let the


truth
> spoil a good story.

Yes. You said that it was futile because the "good but misguided"
people who did so would be caught.

> > Certainly there is no question that he endorsed the British National
> > Party.

> Yup. You should find an inspiring article from me on economics in the
first issue
> of their new journal.

I'm sure it was written as part of a "wonderful dream."

Gord McFee

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In <3848B32A...@erols.com>, on Sat, 04 Dec 1999 01:22:34 -0500,
steve wolk <sjw...@erols.com> wrote:

> Gord McFee wrote:
> >
> > In <3846E109...@mindspring.com>, on Thu, 02 Dec 1999 15:14:00
> > -0600, Buck Turgidson <deppi...@mindspring.com> wrote:
> >

> > > David E Michael wrote:
> > >
> > > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof for their
> > > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> > >

> > > <snip--go back a post and read it if you wanna>
> > >
> > > Curdles, in what way does your posting of that irrelevancy obviate the fact that
> > > Defendant Tavish has gotten himself into legal hot water by the very actions Yale
> > > has described?
> >
> > It isn't. It is just David's latest troll. I guess the honeymoon was a
> > bust. In fact, I wonder if the wedding ever even took place.
>
> Probably not. Judging by his actions vis-a-vis the Himmler challenge,
> it would appear that Mr. Michael has a problem with commitment.

Probably the poor bride-to-be took a look at Dave the Wiggler and had to
be committed.

Gord McFee

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In <384939FF...@btinternet.com>, on Sat, 04 Dec 1999 15:57:51
+0000, David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> Fortunately, it shows.

Yes, Dave the Wiggler's hardcore antisemitism surely shows.

David Michael whines about Daniel Keren accusing him of posting
"hardcore antisemitic propaganda". Here is his whine.

<David Michael>

Dr Danny Keren recently accused me in this newsgroup of posting
'hardcore' antisemitic propaganda under a pseudonym. His accusation was
false. I again publicly challenge him either to post an example of
'hardcore' antisemitic propaganda posted by me, or to apologize like a
man.

</David Michael>

Why should Dr Keren apologize? He is right. Here is what David Michael
had previously said:

<David Michael>

I can see how the concerns about Jewish influence may have arisen, and
from my own fairly recent encounter with the Jewish community, I must


say that I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi stereotype of the Jews

seems to be. I think the problem, however, is cultural rather than
genetic. I tend to strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people.

</David Michael>

Here is what the Nazi stereotype was:

<begin quote>

Diese Verpestung unseres Blutes, an der Hunderttausende unseres Volkes
wie blind vorübergehen, wird aber vom Juden heute planmäßig betrieben.
Planmäßig schänden diese schwarzen Völkerparasiten unsere unerfahrenen,
jungen blonden Mädchen und zerstören dadurch etwas, was auf dieser Welt
nicht mehr ersetzt werden kann.

This contamination of our blood, which hundreds of thousands of our
people blindly ignore, is used by the Jew today according to plan.
These black parasites of the peoples deliberately violate our
inexperienced, young blond girls and thereby destroy something that
cannot be replaced in this world.

-- Adolf Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, Vol II, pages 629-30

<end quote>

<begin quote>

Das furchtbarste Beispiel dieser Art bildet Rußland, wo er an dreißig
Millionen Menschen in wahrhaft fanatischer Wildheit teilweise unter
unmenschlichen Qualen tötete oder verhungern ließ, um einem Haufen
jüdischer Literaten und Börsenbanditen die Herrschaft aber ein großes
Volk zu sichern.

Das Ende aber ist nicht nur das Ende der Freiheit der vom Juden
unterdrückten Völker, sondern auch das Ende dieses Völkerparasiten
selber. Nach dem Tode des Opfers stirbt auch früher oder später der
Vampir.

The most fearsome example of this kind is Russia where he (Jewry)
allowed 39 million humans in truly fanatical wildness to die or starve
in inhuman agony, in order to secure the mastery of a great people for a
gang of Jewish literati and stock exchange bandits.

The result is not only the end of freedom for the people oppressed by
the Jews, but rather also the end of these parasites of the peoples
themselves. After the death of the victim, the vampire dies sooner or
later.

-- Adolf Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, vol I, page 358

<end quote>

<begin quote>

Gab es denn da einen Unrat, eine Schamlosigkeit in irgendeiner Form, vor
allem des kulturellen Lebens, an der nicht wenigstens ein Jude beteiligt
gewesen wäre? Sowie man nur vorsichtig in eine solche Geschwulst
hineinschnitt, fand man, wie die Made im faulenden Leibe, oft ganz
geblendet vom plötzlichen Lichte, ein Jüdlein.

Was there any excrement, any shamelessness in any form, above all in
cultural life, in which at least one Jew would not have been involved?
As soon as one even carefully cut into such an abscess, one found, like
maggots in a decaying body, often blinded by the sudden light, a kike.

-- Adolf Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, Volume I, page 61

<end quote>

<begin quote>

Der schwarzhaarige Judenjunge lauert stundenlang, satanishe Freude in
seinem Gesicht, auf das ahnungslose Mädchen, das er mit seinem Blute
schändet und damit seinem, des Mädchens, Volke raubt.

With satanic joy on his face, the black-haired Jewish youth lies in wait
for hours for the unsuspecting girl, whom he violates with his blood and
thereby steals her from her people.

-- Adolf Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, Volume I, page 357

<end quote>

<begin quote>

Hätte man zu Kriegsbeginn und während des Krieges einmal zwölf- oder
fünfzehntausend dieser hebräischen Volksverderber so unter Giftgas
gehalten, wie Hunderttausende unserer allerbesten deutschen Arbeiter aus
allen Schichten und Berufen es im Felde erdulden mußten, dann wäre das
Millionenopfer der Front nicht vergeblich gewesen. (Volume II, page 772)

If we had at the beginning of, and during the war, subjected 12 or
15,000 of these Hebrew corrupters of the people to poison gas, as
hundreds of thousands of our bestGerman workers from all strata and
occupations had to endure, then millions of victims of the Front would
not have been in vain.

-- Adolf Hitler, _Mein Kampf_, Vol II, page 772

<end quote>

That is the stereotype that David Michael described as "true-to-life".

Equating Jews to vampires, parasites, violators of young girls, maggots,
corrupters of the people and so on, and then wishing they had been
gassed, is as hardcore antisemitic as one can get. That is what David
Michael admits he agrees with. Dr Keren is perfectly right about him.

Gord McFee

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
In <19991203202920...@ng-fy1.aol.com>, on 04 Dec 1999
01:29:20 GMT, phil...@aol.com (Philip Mathews) wrote:

> In >Message-id: <38486A6A...@btinternet.com>


>
> >David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:
>
>
>

> >Philip Mathews wrote:
> >
> >> In >Message-id: <3848246A...@btinternet.com>


> >>
> >> >David E Michael david.e...@btinternet.com wrote:
> >>

> >> >Philip Mathews wrote:
> >> >
> >> >> In article <3846F9EA...@btinternet.com>,

> >> >> David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:
> >> >> >
> >> >> >

> >> >> > Philip Mathews wrote:
> >> >> >
> >> >> > > In article <38466BA6...@btinternet.com>,

> >> >> > > David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote:

> >> >> > > > Mr Edeiken is full of accusations. However, if anyone wants proof
> >> >> for
> >> >> > > their
> >> >> > > > archives that Yale F. Edeiken is a liar, here it is. I wrote:
> >> >> > > >
> >> >> > > > >

> >> >> > > > --YFE
> >> >> > > >
> >> >> > > > The Holocaust History Project is at
> >> >> http://www.holocaust-history.org/
> >> >> > > > The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
> >> >> > > > The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/
> >> >> > > > The Cybrary of the Holocaust is at http://www.remember.org/
> >> >> > > >

> >> >> > > > <end quote>
> >> >> > > >
> >> >> > > > Edeiken is a dishonest man. I rest my case, m'lud.
> >> >> > > >
> >> >> > > > David
> >> >> > >
> >> >> > > Hehehe. Do you have any idea what a fool you appear?
> >> >> > >
> >> >> > > Philip Mathews
> >> >> > >
> >> >> > > Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
> >> >> > > Before you buy.
> >> >> >
> >> >> > Any idea what a troll you appear?
> >> >>

> >> >> LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> >> >>
> >> >> Philip Mathews
> >> >
> >> >Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> >> >entertainment.
> >>

> >> You sir are a tedious, self important bore, who hasn't advanced an argument
> >in
> >> many, many months.
> >
> >And when, sir, did you last advance an argument?
>

> Frequently. How about you?


>
> >
> >>
> >> >
> >> >You, I fear, do not.
> >>

> >> No, what you fear is being exposed for what you are.
> >>
> >> I enjoy doing it!
> >>
> >
> >I long suspected that you were the sort of person who enjoyed exposing
> >something.
>
> Not much of a wit, are you!

Not at all, but his usual tactic when his troll fails and he is losing.
"Tedious, self-important bore" is indeed an excellent description of
Wiggler Dave.

Tim Stevens

unread,
Dec 4, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/4/99
to
David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message
news:3849BE77...@btinternet.com...
> That is actually laughable. You really haven't got a clue what you're
talking
> about, Tim.

Oh, so you mean your phrase 'I'd just like to second those comments' means
that you do not agree with what Vangel said? That's a pretty imaginative use
of words to rebut what the Vangebot had to say. Gosh, how ever could we have
gotten the idea from this statement that you support the British National
Party when it was so obviously a powerful denial of Vange's support for
them?

> > that he routinely uses anti-semitic terminology ('sin-o-gogues' Mr.
> > Michael?)
>

> Where, liar?

"I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi stereotype of the

Jews seems to be....I tend to strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they


are arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."

One more time, Mr. Michael - do you repudiate this statement of yours or
not? You have been reminded of it constantly by many people and given a
chance to shun such hatred. Funny how you have avoided doing that so that it
might actually be possible to have a semi-rational discussion with you.

Danny Keren had you dead to rights, I fear:

http://x37.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=551463978

"> ## Your words, antisemite. Why are you trying to deny them? Because you
> ## posted them under an alias?
>
> # I don't deny them. I am merely pointing out that you are being dishonest
> # about them.
>
> The Nazi stereotype of the Jews was as of lice that has to be
exterminated.
>
> You wrote "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi


> stereotype of the Jews seems to be".
>

> That is, you wholeheartedly identify with the same conception of the Jews,
> which was adopted by the Nazis - the same conception which eventually led
> to the mass murder of Jews.
>
> That makes you a far worse antisemite than the usual "revisionist"
> brand, such as Giwer, Bellinger, etc. - all pretty rabid antisemites
> themselves. None of them, however, embraced the Nazi conception of the
> Jews. Maybe "Tripp Henderssen" is as bad as you; maybe.
>
> I wonder - when you die, will there be one good word to say about you?
> Frankly, I don't think so."

Do you agree or disagree with Vangel's use of the term 'sin-o-gogue' within
a paragraph which you were oh so eager to 'second'? Why do you keep on
insisting that we make a fool of you?

> > , and that he displays his 'massive outrage' against such terrorist
> > acts not by denouncing the perpetrators as murderers but by complaining
that
> > it is bad tactics and that they would likely be caught, will now surely
be
> > denounced as 'dishonesty' or, at best,
>

> Yup.


>
> > that I have somehow managed to put
> > you under the evil mind control of the Nizkor project and that it was
not
> > really you, but ZOG speaking through you that resorted to such
'dishonest'
> > tactics.
> >
>

> No, Tim. It was just you being dishonest as always.

Oh, then you wish to change your mind and denounce people who firebomb
synogogues as murderers? You apparently missed mentioning the fact that they
were hateful racist murderers as opposed to merely being poor tacticians.
All you need do is merely state that you turn your back utterly on this
violence and the kind of violence you supported in this statement:

"the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing appropriately with communists.
They hanged them, shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in so doing
they have my complete support."

Until you do so, it would seem that my and other people's assessment of you
is right on the mark and rather brutally honest.

> >
> > As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling Cabal
and
> > Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG mind-control.
<ZZZZZPT!>
> >
> > If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
> > magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of us
under
> > Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily join Herr
Michael
> > in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song. [Hee Hee]
> >
>

> Ah well, at least an attempt at humour is a change from the usual rabid
hatred.

Hatred? No. White-hot anger at your deceit? Definitely. The difference
between the two is that the latter can disappear with your public
repudiation of such hateful statements as several of us have reminded you of
time and again. You alone hold the key to changing all that.

John Morris

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
Hash: SHA1

In <82c8um$bqn$1...@nntp9.atl.mindspring.net> in alt.revisionism, on
Sat, 4 Dec 1999 17:39:05 -0600, "Tim Stevens"
<timothy...@mindspring.com> wrote:

Here you are actually being honest but misguided. The paragraph


containing the reference to "sin-o-gogues" was written by Alex Vange.

David merely endorsed the paragraph and then gave us the URL of the
British National Party website.

But, yes, his concern at the time seemed to be that bombing
synagogues was simply a matter of bad tactics.

>As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling
>Cabal and Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG
>mind-control. <ZZZZZPT!>

Such clarity! Such vision!

Thank you; thank you; thank you!

>If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now


>magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of
>us under Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily
>join Herr Michael in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song.
>[Hee Hee]

Yes. I can see it all clearly now. But I still see hate-filled
creeps.

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.2 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>

iQA/AwUBOEmxypQgvG272fn9EQLnDgCg7C1tWBNxhsylGMOnXpjr60WX6LAAn1rz
te9lCXkd5PD4k0uOFKfaK9nW
=riCY
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

John Morris wrote:

> In <82buj7$bvb$1...@nntp8.atl.mindspring.net> in sci.skeptic, on Sat, 4
> Dec 1999 14:48:23 -0600, "Tim Stevens"

> <timothy...@mindspring.com> wrote:
>
> >David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> >news:384939FF...@btinternet.com...
>
> [snip]


>
> >> I don't call all anti-revisionist posters liars.
>

> >On the planet earth, accusing all of your opponents who are whipping your
> >ass on the evidence by calling them 'dishonest' is calling them liars. Why?
> >What does it mean on your planet?
>

> >> There are some who are honest
> >> but misguided individuals.
>

> >Misguided? Surely then you would be willing to 'correct' the 'misguided'
> >evidence that they have presented to you with some of your own. Wonder of
> >wonders, you haven't.
>
> >Don't tell me - you have to have a special decoder program only available
> >from your bosom buddies at CODOH (the Committee for the "Open"(TM) Debate on
> >the Holocaust) which sifts through your usual collection of ad hominem
> >attacks, red baiting, straw men, anti-semititic remarks and gushing praise
> >of the 'beautiful dream' of the Nazis in order to reveal the heretofore
> >cleverly hidden evidence that the Holocaust as documented by historians is
> >not accurate. [And *If* you buy this now for the incredibly *low* price of
> >$189.99, they will throw in for free a *genuine* piece of the *true*
> >Führerbunker secretly spirited to the West by Martin Bormann and lovingly
> >preserved all these years in South America by Joseph Mengele in the abbey of
> >St. Adolph of the Twisted Cross in the Buenos Aires catacombs].
>
> >*That* must be why so many people have missed all this incredible and
> >wonderful evidence that the Holocaust never happens which justifies your
> >saying 'pay no attention to the corpses'.
>
> >Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed
> >in and called you a liar as well.
>
> David is rather fond of the locution "honest but misguided" or "good
> but misguided." I recall a previous discussion where the question
> came up whether David endorsed the idea that good (but misguided)
> people blew up synagogues.
>

Actually I have condemned the blowing up of synagogues. But don't let the truth
spoil a good story.

>


> Certainly there is no question that he endorsed the British National
> Party.
>

Yup. You should find an inspiring article from me on economics in the first issue
of their new journal.

>

> [snip]


>
> --
> John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA>
> at University of Alberta <Multi pertransibunt & augebitur scientia>

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

Tim Stevens wrote:

That is actually laughable. You really haven't got a clue what you're talking
about, Tim.

> that he routinely uses anti-semitic terminology ('sin-o-gogues' Mr.
> Michael?)

Where, liar?

> , and that he displays his 'massive outrage' against such terrorist
> acts not by denouncing the perpetrators as murderers but by complaining that
> it is bad tactics and that they would likely be caught, will now surely be
> denounced as 'dishonesty' or, at best,

Yup.

> that I have somehow managed to put
> you under the evil mind control of the Nizkor project and that it was not
> really you, but ZOG speaking through you that resorted to such 'dishonest'
> tactics.
>

No, Tim. It was just you being dishonest as always.

>


> As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling Cabal and
> Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG mind-control. <ZZZZZPT!>
>
> If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
> magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of us under
> Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily join Herr Michael
> in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song. [Hee Hee]
>

Ah well, at least an attempt at humour is a change from the usual rabid hatred.

>


> --
> Tim
>
> ********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

John Morris wrote:

Thank you, Mr Morris.

>
> David merely endorsed the paragraph and then gave us the URL of the
> British National Party website.
>

Indeed. It is an excellent organization, with a recently vastly improved
leadership.

>


> But, yes, his concern at the time seemed to be that bombing
> synagogues was simply a matter of bad tactics.
>

No. I don't accept terrorism against the general public.

>


> >As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling
> >Cabal and Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG
> >mind-control. <ZZZZZPT!>
>
> Such clarity! Such vision!
>

Cripes! If Tim is an example of a man with vision I'd hate to meet someone
with myopia!

>


> Thank you; thank you; thank you!
>
> >If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
> >magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of
> >us under Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily
> >join Herr Michael in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song.
> >[Hee Hee]
>
> Yes. I can see it all clearly now. But I still see hate-filled
> creeps.
>

So do I.

>
> -----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
> Version: PGPfreeware 6.5.2 for non-commercial use <http://www.pgp.com>
>
> iQA/AwUBOEmxypQgvG272fn9EQLnDgCg7C1tWBNxhsylGMOnXpjr60WX6LAAn1rz
> te9lCXkd5PD4k0uOFKfaK9nW
> =riCY
> -----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
>
> --
> John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA>
> at University of Alberta <Multi pertransibunt & augebitur scientia>

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

Buck Turgidson wrote:

> >>>>>
>
> >
> > But, yes, his concern at the time seemed to be that bombing
> > synagogues was simply a matter of bad tactics.
> >
>
> No. I don't accept terrorism against the general public.
> <<<<<
>

> Why, how else then (as you yourself have said) are the nationalists to make
> their point known?
>
> Forget it, Curdles. You supported the bombing of a gay pub in London as an act
> of political speech.

False. I condemned it.

> Please don't assume we'd forget.
>

> -- --Dep
>
> "Always tell the truth. It's the § "Truth is just...truth. You can't
> easiest thing to remember." § have opinions about truth."
> --David Mamet --Peter Schickele
>

You should try practising what you preach.

>
> Like short-haired women? Snotty comments? Penguins?
> http://members.aol.com/deppitybob/shlu/PAGEONE.html

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

Buck Turgidson wrote:

> David E Michael wrote:
>
> > >
> > > >Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also weighed
> > > >in and called you a liar as well.
> > >
> > > David is rather fond of the locution "honest but misguided" or "good
> > > but misguided." I recall a previous discussion where the question
> > > came up whether David endorsed the idea that good (but misguided)
> > > people blew up synagogues.
> > >
> >

> > Actually I have condemned the blowing up of synagogues. But don't let the truth
> > spoil a good story.
>

> You also supported Buford Furrow as a "good but misguided" individual. Or was that
> Benjamin Smith? One loses track of the murderous bigots you support.
>
> -- --Dep

I don't know who those two gentlemen are so I could hardly have supported them. And
you, if I recall correctly, supported the mass murder of hundreds of thousands of
civilians in Japan.

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

Yale F. Edeiken wrote:

> David E Michael <david.e...@btinternet.com> wrote in message

> news:3849BBBC...@btinternet.com...

> > > >Funny how all of these 'honest but misguided individuals' have also
> weighed
> > > >in and called you a liar as well.
> > >
> > > David is rather fond of the locution "honest but misguided" or "good
> > > but misguided." I recall a previous discussion where the question
> > > came up whether David endorsed the idea that good (but misguided)
> > > people blew up synagogues.
>
> > Actually I have condemned the blowing up of synagogues. But don't let the
> truth
> > spoil a good story.
>

> Yes. You said that it was futile because the "good but misguided"
> people who did so would be caught.
>

> > > Certainly there is no question that he endorsed the British National
> > > Party.
>

> > Yup. You should find an inspiring article from me on economics in the
> first issue
> > of their new journal.
>

> I'm sure it was written as part of a "wonderful dream."
>
> --YFE

No, that was Gordon Brown's last budget speech.

David


Andrew A. Skolnick

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to
David Cuddles Michael wrote:
>
> Andrew A. Skolnick wrote:
>
> > David Cuddles Michael scrawled in his Nazi handwriting:
> >
> > > Philip Matthews posted:
> >
> > <snipped>
> >
> > > > LOL! Trolling is all David E. Michael does!
> > > >
> > > > Philip Mathews
> >
> > > Nope. I advance ingenious argument and provide sparkling wit and
> > > entertainment.
> > >
> > > You, I fear, do not.
> > >
> > > David
> >
> > Yeah, right. "Ingenious and sparkling wit and entertainment"
> > like this rabid crap from one of his vile rants:
> >
> > "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the
> > Nazi stereotype of the Jews seems to be....I tend to
> > strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they are
> > arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."
> >
> > "the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing
> > appropriately with communists. They hanged them,
> > shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in
> > so doing they have my complete support."
> >
> > Yeah, real ingenious and entertaining sparkling wit, Herr
> > Cuddles. Your hate rants reveal you to be nothing more than
> > a Nazi turd.
> >
> > -- Andrew Skolnick
>
> You appear to have got stuck in a groove, Andrew.
>
> David

What's the matter Cuddles? You don't like to read your own
words? I don't blame you. Now you know how decent people
feel after reading your "ingenious and entertaining
sparkling wit." They feel like they need a bath. You are a
vile, slimy pathogen, Herr Cuddles. People who come in
contact with you feel dirty and defiled. I suppose that
gives you some kind of thrill, Lord Haw-Haw.

Tell me, Cuddles, do your neighbors know about you? Do they
point fingers at you when you go by saying, "Look, there's
that Nazi. He's that traitor who cries because Hitler lost
the war. I hope he steps on an unexploded Nazi bomb!"

-- Andrew Skolnick

David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99
to

Tim Stevens wrote:

Nope. It means I agree with what he said about the BNP.

> That's a pretty imaginative use
> of words to rebut what the Vangebot had to say.

I wasn't rebutting what Mr Vange had to say. I was agreeing with his views on
the BNP.

> Gosh, how ever could we have
> gotten the idea from this statement that you support the British National
> Party when it was so obviously a powerful denial of Vange's support for
> them?
>

Nope. It was obviously a statement of support for them.

>
> > > that he routinely uses anti-semitic terminology ('sin-o-gogues' Mr.
> > > Michael?)
> >
> > Where, liar?
>
> "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi stereotype of the
> Jews seems to be....I tend to strongly dislike most Jews whom I meet -- they
> are arrogant, aggressive, dishonest people."
>

I don't see the phrase 'sin-o-gogues' there, liar. Where did I use the term
'sin-o-gogues'? Come on -- we're all waiting for you to tell us.

>
> One more time, Mr. Michael - do you repudiate this statement of yours or
> not?

Which statement? I never used the phrase 'sin-o-gogues'. That's an outright lie
from you. Do you repudiate that lie or not?

> You have been reminded of it constantly by many people and given a
> chance to shun such hatred.

I don't particularly hate anyone. There are some people who are tiresome,
however.

> Funny how you have avoided doing that so that it
> might actually be possible to have a semi-rational discussion with you.
>

From your performance here, Tim, it is manifestly obvious that you're not
interested in having a semi-rational discussion at all. You're just into
smearing, lying and abusing. Which is rather good because I'm into exposing
smearers, liars and abusers like you.

>
> Danny Keren had you dead to rights, I fear:
>
> http://x37.deja.com/getdoc.xp?AN=551463978
>
> "> ## Your words, antisemite. Why are you trying to deny them? Because you
> > ## posted them under an alias?
> >
> > # I don't deny them. I am merely pointing out that you are being dishonest
> > # about them.
> >
> > The Nazi stereotype of the Jews was as of lice that has to be
> exterminated.
> >
> > You wrote "I must say that I am struck by how true-to-life the Nazi
> > stereotype of the Jews seems to be".
> >
> > That is, you wholeheartedly identify with the same conception of the Jews,
> > which was adopted by the Nazis - the same conception which eventually led
> > to the mass murder of Jews.
> >
> > That makes you a far worse antisemite than the usual "revisionist"
> > brand, such as Giwer, Bellinger, etc. - all pretty rabid antisemites
> > themselves. None of them, however, embraced the Nazi conception of the
> > Jews. Maybe "Tripp Henderssen" is as bad as you; maybe.
> >
> > I wonder - when you die, will there be one good word to say about you?
> > Frankly, I don't think so."
>
> Do you agree or disagree with Vangel's use of the term 'sin-o-gogue' within
> a paragraph which you were oh so eager to 'second'?

Hang on a moment. You said that I had used the term. Are you now admitting that
you lied?

> Why do you keep on
> insisting that we make a fool of you?
>

I'm just replying to your posts so that you keep them coming to show the world
the sort of people the revisionists have to contend with every day of every
year.

>
> > > , and that he displays his 'massive outrage' against such terrorist
> > > acts not by denouncing the perpetrators as murderers but by complaining
> that
> > > it is bad tactics and that they would likely be caught, will now surely
> be
> > > denounced as 'dishonesty' or, at best,
> >
> > Yup.
> >
> > > that I have somehow managed to put
> > > you under the evil mind control of the Nizkor project and that it was
> not
> > > really you, but ZOG speaking through you that resorted to such
> 'dishonest'
> > > tactics.
> > >
> >
> > No, Tim. It was just you being dishonest as always.
>
> Oh, then you wish to change your mind and denounce people who firebomb
> synogogues as murderers?

I wish to retain the position that I have always held and denounce people who
firebomb anyone as murderers (or at least arsonists, depending on the
circumstances). That includes, sir, those who firebomb revisionist publishers.
Do you denounce them?

> You apparently missed mentioning the fact that they
> were hateful racist murderers as opposed to merely being poor tacticians.
> All you need do is merely state that you turn your back utterly on this
> violence and the kind of violence you supported in this statement:

>
> "the Nazis had an excellent record of dealing appropriately with communists.
> They hanged them, shot them, strung them up from lamp-posts. And in so doing
> they have my complete support."
>

Point dealt with many times before. In the 1930s, the communists were engaged in
a bloody war against the non-communist world. In Russia, millions were dying.
The evil of communism was poised to spread across the earth. In a war, you kill
the enemy before it kills you.

>
> Until you do so, it would seem that my and other people's assessment of you
> is right on the mark and rather brutally honest.
>

There is nothing honest about you, Tim.

>
> > >
> > > As the duly appointed representative of the ZOG/Illuminati Ruling Cabal
> and
> > > Co-conspiracy, I hereby release you from all ZOG mind-control.
> <ZZZZZPT!>
> > >
> > > If Führer Cuddle's implied predictions are correct, John should now
> > > magically be able to ignore all of those corpses which the rest of us
> under
> > > Nizkor's unholy influence insist that we see, and merrily join Herr
> Michael
> > > in a wunderbar reprise of the Horst Wessel song. [Hee Hee]
> > >
> >
> > Ah well, at least an attempt at humour is a change from the usual rabid
> hatred.
>
> Hatred? No. White-hot anger at your deceit? Definitely.

There is no deceit, so I suspect it's a case of letting off steam at me rather
than getting into trouble for beating your
wife/girlfriend/boyfriend/hamster/rubber doll/whatever.

> The difference
> between the two is that the latter can disappear with your public
> repudiation of such hateful statements as several of us have reminded you of
> time and again. You alone hold the key to changing all that.
>

The statements in question were either not made by me ('sin-o-gogues'), or
ripped out of context and thereby grossly distorted. But you can keep on
hammering the same point and I'll keep on hammering the same reply.

>
> --
> Tim
>
> ********** We have met the enemy and he is us - Pogo **********

David


David E Michael

unread,
Dec 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM12/5/99