Moral Relativism: kz-Wilde and sado-masochism

1 view

Bo Warming

Feb 26, 1998, 3:00:00 AM2/26/98

Moral Relativism: kz-Wilde and sado-masochism
The pogrom belt , far from the coasts,
is honest and evil, like animals,
and Genghis Khan quickly killed 35 mill farmers after having conquered
China,
but the West is skitzofrenic:

Now it seems to me that love of some kind is the only possible
explanation of the extraordinary amount of suffering that there is in the
world. Oscar Wilde.

UK&USA invented the disease-ridden kz-camp in Civil and Boer wars.

Victorian prison-system destroyed gay Oscar Wilde to forced labor
that lead to dysenteria and death (1900)

Did the arian&Jewish German and East-European people have a sado-
maschistic symbiosis that climaxed in the typhus camps of Hitler and
Stalin ?

Man, poor awkward, reliable, necessary man
belong to a sex that has been rational for millions of years.
He can't help himself
It is in his race.
The History of Woman is very different.
We women have always been picturesque protests against the mere existence
of common sense.
We saw its dangers from the first. Oscar Wilde

I am afraid that women appreciate cuelty, downright cruelty, more than
anything else.
They have wonderfully primitive instincts.
We have amancipated them, but they remain slaves looking for their
masters all the same.
They love being dominated. Oscar Wilde

To become a spectator to ones life … is to escape the suffering of life.
Oscar Wilde

I choose my fiends for their good looks, my acquaintances for their good
characters, and my enemies for their good intellects. A man cannot be too
careful in the choice of his enemies. Oscar Wilde

The real drawback to marriage is that it makes one unselfish. And
unselfish people are colourless. They lack individuality. Oscar Wilde

The one charm of marriage is that it makes a life in deception absolutely
necessary for both parties. Oscar Wilde

Men are so very , very heartless. They know their power and use it. Oscar
Wilde

The wellbred contradicts other people. The wise contradicts themselves.
Oscar Wilde

The criminal classes are so close to us that even the policeman can see
them. They are so far away from us that only the poet can understand
them. Oscar Wilde

There is only one class in the community that thinks more about money
than the rich, and that is the poor. The poor can think of nothing else.
That is the misery of being poor. Oscar Wilde

Sins of the flesh are nothing.They are maladies for physicians to cure,
if they should be cured. Sins of the sould alone are shameful. Oscar
Wilde

The famous "Work is the curse of the drinking class" attributed to
Wilde,
should be read in context with IN VINO VERITAS and ARBEIT MARCHT FREI and
:

After the first glass, you see things as you wish they were.
After the second, you see things as they are not.
Finally you see things as they really are, and that is the most horrible
thing in the world. (on absinth) Oscar Wilde

If the poor only had profiles there would be no difficulty in solving the
problem of poverty.Oscar Wilde

"I have always been of opinion that hard work is simply the refugee of
people who have nothing whatsoever to do" Oscar Wilde

But what is the good of friendship if one cannot say exactly what one
means?
Anybody can say charming things and try to please and to flatter, but a
true friend always says unpleasant things, and does not mind giving pain,
Indee if he is a really true friend he prefers it, for he knows that then
he is doing good. Oscar Wilde

The English are always degrading truth into facts. When a truth becomes a
fact it loses all its intellecutal value (attributed to Oscar Wilde)

To become a work of art is the object of living(attributed to Oscar
Wilde)
-----------------------
Morallity is simply
the attitude we adopts towards
people whom we personally dislike. Oscar Wilde

Bo Warming

Mar 5, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/5/98

In article <34ff53e4...@news.demon.co.uk>,
re...@nospam.perdrix.demon.co.uk says...

> Moral Relativism: kz-Wilde and sado-masochism
> >The pogrom belt , far from the coasts,
> > is honest and evil, like animals,
> >and Genghis Khan quickly killed 35 mill farmers after having conquered
> >China,
>
> Care to prove that 35 million Bo?
Guiness Record book is my source.
I doubt anybody can prove the number.
Just as nobody can prove kz-extermination of Jews beyound some few tens
of thousands.
Wishfull thinking, kangaroo court etc is basis of the "6 million
gassed Jews" and motives to exagerate upto this silly number are obvious.
What motive is there to exagerate the mongol genocide?

> >but the West is skitzofrenic:
> >
> >Now it seems to me that love of some kind is the only possible
> >explanation of the extraordinary amount of suffering that there is in the
> >world. Oscar Wilde.
> >
> >UK&USA invented the disease-ridden kz-camp in Civil and Boer wars.
>
> Not the same Bo. In the 1950's, a Jew named Billy Butlin invented
> holidays camps - and they were not the same as Kz's either.

> >Victorian prison-system destroyed gay Oscar Wilde to forced labor
> >that lead to dysenteria and death (1900)
>
> Wilde left Reading Gaol and went into voluntary exile in France. His
> health had been harmed by the years of hard labour and after a while
> he became ill.
> Looking at the floral wallpaper in his cheap hotel room, he is
> reported to have said: "One of us has got to go". And then died.

Do you know what he meant: one of us ?
Diagnosis are said to be meningitis/alkoholism/syphilis/eardamage-from-
fall-in-prison
Do know if better statement is possible than
"psychosomatic disease, made worse by depression during harsh prison
conditions" ?

> It could be said that his death sprang from his obstinate refusal to
> leave Britain after losing his court case and before being arrested.
> Stubborn, brave and doomed.
"Refusal" tell, tell

> My point being Bo, you are giving the impression that he died in
> unsanitary conditions in an English prison. I am sure you would be
> upset if someone said that Anne Frank was killed at Auschwitz after
> being arrested in Holland. Be accurate.

As always I am 100% accurate.

I wrote:
"Victorian prison-system destroyed gay Oscar Wilde to forced labor
that lead to dysenteria and death (1900)"

Thus I have not given the impression that death happened in the Jail-
worse-than-kz in Reading where he spent 2 years
YEARS EARLIER THAN 1900
- have I ? Please copypaste, what has caused your (inexcusable,
(deliberate?)) misunderstanding.

Unsanitary conditions in German and UK-Victorian kz probably was same,
but I have never linked that to infectious disease,
and I doubt that is possible
- stress is more important than germs, sais modern science about such
disease
(germs are everywhere, anyway - I doubt that the gassing of textiles and
the hygiene effort of the crematoria, in German kz, did in fact deminish
typhus, although this was the purpose)

Bo Warming

Mar 7, 1998, 3:00:00 AM3/7/98

> >> Care to prove that 35 million Bo?
> >Guiness Record book is my source.
>
> Okay.

> >I doubt anybody can prove the number.
>
> Agreed

> >Just as nobody can prove kz-extermination of Jews beyound some few tens
> >of thousands.
>
> I think they can indicate a much larger number of dead than that.
Wishfull thinking, mostly. Including einsats-terror(=war) into genocide
etc.

> >Wishfull thinking, kangaroo court etc is basis of the "6 million
> >gassed Jews" and motives to exagerate upto this silly number are obvious.
> >What motive is there to exagerate the mongol genocide?
>
> Little motive that I can think of, but laziness could make it
> inaccurate.

> >> Not the same Bo. In the 1950's, a Jew named Billy Butlin invented
> >> holidays camps - and they were not the same as Kz's either.

PERHAPS THEY WERE MUCH MUCH WORSE. Who knows ?

> >> Wilde left Reading Gaol and went into voluntary exile in France. His
> >> health had been harmed by the years of hard labour and after a while
> >> he became ill.
> >> Looking at the floral wallpaper in his cheap hotel room, he is
> >> reported to have said: "One of us has got to go". And then died.

> Yes, either Wilde or the wallpaper would have to go - Wilde then went.
> his last joke.

> >Diagnosis are said to be meningitis/alkoholism/syphilis/eardamage-from-
> >fall-in-prison
> >Do know if better statement is possible than
> >"psychosomatic disease, made worse by depression during harsh prison
> >conditions" ?
>

> Physical disease, made worse by losing his lover and the time he spent
> in prison, plus the depression of no longer being the toast of
> society.

Excatly same sort of stress that made Jews get typhus in labor-camps

> >> It could be said that his death sprang from his obstinate refusal to
> >> leave Britain after losing his court case and before being arrested.
> >> Stubborn, brave and doomed.
> >"Refusal" tell, tell
>

> After he lost his Libel action against his lover's father, he went
> home. Everyone knew that the police would have to arrest him and he
> would be tried for homosexuality. The police were not sent to his
> house for over three hours, giving him time to leave. However, Wilde
> refused to go and so was finally arrested.

What an accidentprone fool. What a controll of the mother that prohibited
him to flee. He really wanted the martyrdom.
Like Eichmann saying "Repentance is for little children."
( Adolph Eichmann in Jerusalem , trying to help truth, not knowing
modern media way of lying)

> >> My point being Bo, you are giving the impression that he died in
> >> unsanitary conditions in an English prison. I am sure you would be
> >> upset if someone said that Anne Frank was killed at Auschwitz after
> >> being arrested in Holland. Be accurate.
> >>
> >As always I am 100% accurate.
>

> No, you are giving an impression based on your beliefs about the
> Victorian prison system and psychosomatic illness. There are many
> medical men who believe there is a psychosomatic angle to all illness,
> but there are drugs that cure people of many illnesses however sad
> they feel. It is a difficult field. After all, if you are correct, why
> didn't all the Japanese interned by America die of the common cold
> during the war?

1. read again what I wrote. No intention to link dysenteria or death that
directly to the prison, as what you invent.
2. Japanese in kz were winners. Selfconfidence, supported by hygiene
rituals. They had not been left behind, as the Jews, whose rich/healthy
relatives had gone to West/Stalin

> >I wrote:
> >"Victorian prison-system destroyed gay Oscar Wilde to forced labor
> >that lead to dysenteria and death (1900)"
>

> Correct, that is what you said. But your statement allows of no
> argument and what is not said leads people to believe that he dies in
> prison of dysentery - which he did not.

Do anybody else read things that strangely ?
Is the risk of misunderstanding essential to the main point ?

> >Thus I have not given the impression that death happened in the Jail-
> >worse-than-kz in Reading where he spent 2 years
>

> You have, to people who do not know the details.

> >YEARS EARLIER THAN 1900
> >- have I ? Please copypaste, what has caused your (inexcusable,
> >(deliberate?)) misunderstanding.
>

> I hope you now understand.

> >Unsanitary conditions in German and UK-Victorian kz probably was same,
> >but I have never linked that to infectious disease,
>

> You see - you have accidentally said that the Victorians had
> concentration camps similar in condition to the Germans in 1940s - and
> they did not.
Explain what was better in Reading

> >and I doubt that is possible
> >- stress is more important than germs, sais modern science about such
> >disease
>

> Stress is very important. We just don't know how important. Explain
> plagues that sweep through cities.

Lower classes have poor selfconfidence. The rumors of epidemics wake up
selfhate to increase cortisol and thus lower immune system.
> >(germs are everywhere,
>
> So why does no one catch polio anymore - however stressed they get?

Probably immunesystem is better, due to natural training.
Perhaps vaccine has helped a bit.
Diseases follow fashion/expectations. Now allergy and cancer are IN.

> >anyway - I doubt that the gassing of textiles and
> >the hygiene effort of the crematoria, in German kz, did in fact deminish
> >typhus, although this was the purpose)
>

> I am sure you are wrong.
How can you be sure without FACTS ?