The Joos Control Hollywood: So What?

Keith Morrison

Jan 2, 1995, 3:05:15 PM1/2/95
The title says it all. For the edification of Hoffie^2 and any of
his acolytes, I would point out that things like that are far from
being abnormal. For a good portion of Canadian history the
financial institutions were controlled by people of Scottish
descent. They formed a tight knit club that gradually spread out
until the Scottish essentially controlled the entire country. Take
a look at a few of the names that are important in Canadian history
after the English took over. Mackenzie, Macdonald, Macmillan. They
partied at Highland festivals and made curling practically the
national sport, they built the national railway system and in their
spare time invented little things like standard time zones and the
telephone.

The reason for their success? A work ethic and focus on education
so that their kids were better prepared to be leaders in the world
than a lot of their peers. As they gained power and prestige they
formed an elite that often used their Scottish ancestory as a common
meeting ground which provided them with an identity.

So it's hardly a "Jewish" thing like some people believe. In fact,
the article itself makes it clear that a similar structure existed
in the east with the Protestant English upper class.

Thus, in conclusion, so what? If the higher proportion of Jewish
entertainment execs proves a conspiracy, then I guess they must be
competing with the Scots who control the banks and the Europeans
who have such a strong influence on the North American music scene.

--
Keith Morrison | "Look at that, they're turning in unison just
t0...@unb.ca | like a flock of birds evading a predator."

"They're, ah, flocking this way..."

Michael P. Stein

Jan 2, 1995, 11:20:41 PM1/2/95
In article <02JAN95.22...@unbvm1.csd.unb.ca>,

Keith Morrison <T0...@UNB.CA> wrote:
>The title says it all. For the edification of Hoffie^2 and any of
>his acolytes, I would point out that things like that are far from
>being abnormal. For a good portion of Canadian history the
>financial institutions were controlled by people of Scottish
>descent.

And the 7-11s around here are all run by Pakistanis. Why isn't Hoffie
busy exposing this nefarious plot to control the Big Gulp market and
extort huge profits from us True Blue Americans who just want to run out
quickly for a cold six-pack of beer?

However, pardon my obtuseness, but just what does any of this have to
do with whether or not the Nazis tried to kill off the Jews of Europe? Is
Hoffie saying that WWII was just one big Hollywood film hoax perpetrated
by Da Joos, or what?

--
Mike Stein The above represents the Absolute Truth.
POB 10420 Therefore it cannot possibly be the official

Lisa Nyman

Jan 9, 1995, 10:52:42 PM1/9/95
In article <3eajap$5...@access4.digex.net>,

Michael P. Stein <mst...@access4.digex.net> wrote:

> And the 7-11s around here are all run by Pakistanis. Why isn't Hoffie
>busy exposing this nefarious plot to control the Big Gulp market and
>extort huge profits from us True Blue Americans who just want to run out
>quickly for a cold six-pack of beer?

Well, the plot must be working since a TBA can't get beer at
the 7-11s in Maryland. Watch out! Your state may be next!

--
Lisa W. Nyman <lny...@census.gov> 301-763-6005 | Back by popular demand: |