Real Voice of Judaism Pictures

1 view

Voice of Judaism

Aug 9, 2001, 12:40:57 PM8/9/01
"Lily von Stupp" <teut...@twat.com> wrote in article
<9kud8h$mgo$0...@pita.alt.net> :
>Want to get the lowdown on the "Voice of Judaism,"

Try http://www.towardtradition.org and http://www.jewsformorality.org/

There are pictures on these websites as well as documents,
press releases, links, vitae, and other information.

Toward Tradition is a large and influential Jewish
organization. It is very effective in combating the
secularization of our society. Your anti-Semitic libels
will only discredit your side, not ours.

As for Brany or whoever, I couldn't care less who this
is and I don't care about your pornographic website.

**
http://www.jewsformorality.org/
http://www.towardtradition.org/

St. Jackanapes

Aug 9, 2001, 5:16:13 PM8/9/01

In alt.flame.jesus.christ, Voice of a Lonely Queer said...

> [nothing important]

Speaking of voices, I'm sure glad you chose this nic, pooptard. I just
learned a new stupid web trick last week and I tried it out on your
picture. I made it look like you're talking! I don't know if this trick
will work with anything but IE5+, but take a gander anyway please. I
think you'll get a real kick out of it, Brandon. Just run your cursor
over your head on the image next to Rev. WarFrost's hilarious parody he
wrote making you look even stupider than you've done on your own alone.
You should thank him.

You can get to the page with the trick image I'm talking about from
here:

http://jackanapes.ws/index-2.html

Just click on the DUDE-RA link on the left sidebar,

.. or click on BUAAAHAHAHAHAHA!

And don't forget to sign the guestbook! I do so enjoy closing your
accounts.

--
St. Jackanapes
ULC Ordained Saint