niggers are fat, lazy, ugly, and smell bad! HERE'S PROOF!

Message has been deleted

Tom Shelly, White God

Mar 3, 2003, 5:26:20 PM3/3/03
On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:52:33 +0100, "François Dupont"
<dup...@wannadoo.fr> wrote:

>more than 80% of Americans are fatassed, waisting away in wealth and luxury
>and I swear about 95% of Americans who come to Europe (99.9% white hineys)
>are fat-assed; so get in shape boy ! or we'll leave you all behind.

Your opinion is meaningless. Post verifiable sources.

Tom Shelly, White God

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Tom Shelly, White God

Mar 3, 2003, 10:00:25 PM3/3/03
On Tue, 04 Mar 2003 01:46:54 GMT, "Joseph Ecker" <jtec...@mchsi.com>
wrote:

>Did you know you could get a french woman pregnant by cumming in her shoes
>and letting the flies do the rest?

haha

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

Steve Meyers

Mar 4, 2003, 10:14:54 AM3/4/03

This type pof material is completely inappropriate.
The Internet should be for constructive discussions, not
this kind of garbage.

Joseph Ecker

Mar 4, 2003, 1:51:22 PM3/4/03

"Steve Meyers" <sme...@prodigy.net> wrote in message

Now THAT is funny. Constructive discussions !
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

nachtwe...@gmail.com

May 20, 2020, 12:09:38 AM5/20/20
Wow people were stupid asf 17 years ago
Message has been deleted

ferd...@gmail.com

Aug 11, 2020, 1:02:02 PM8/11/20
i totally agree with you my man
Message has been deleted

chibo ibo

Feb 5, 2021, 3:19:12 PM2/5/21
I am an african american teen and I dont understand what we did to receive such hate, if you were wronged by an african american please dont take it out on the entirety of the race, we are all independent and have our own characteristics, using the n word to classify us all is rude and innapropiate, dont let small impressions make your outlook on the bigger picture tainted. Love to all, no matter your race.
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

mersadies halligan

May 4, 2022, 10:57:26 PM5/4/22
WOOOSHHAAAAAAAAAA TAKE A BIG WOSSHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
BREATH IN, BREATH OUT.....WOSSHAAAAAAAAAA

Dedicated by Bad Boys - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hibtZPMF9D0

Abraham Pardo

May 7, 2022, 12:11:59 PM5/7/22
muh dik

Michael Murphy

May 30, 2022, 8:41:40 PM5/30/22
This is crazy. This is Democrat crap.

James Croce

Jun 3, 2022, 9:30:32 PM6/3/22
You are an asshole and going to hell!
Message has been deleted

AscePlayz

Jun 24, 2022, 2:56:34 PM6/24/22
On Monday, March 3, 2003 at 5:26:20 PM UTC-5, Tom Shelly, White God wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:52:33 +0100, "François Dupont"
> <dup...@wannadoo.fr> wrote:
> >more than 80% of Americans are fatassed, waisting away in wealth and luxury
> >and I swear about 95% of Americans who come to Europe (99.9% white hineys)
> >are fat-assed; so get in shape boy ! or we'll leave you all behind.
> Your opinion is meaningless. Post verifiable sources.
> Tom Shelly, White God
Yo fr Honestly "Tom" im not sure why you are talking because half of the white people in america are overweight the fattest person in the world currently is white and honestly most white racist and thats why most of you racist white people are built like mcdonalds. No offense to any white people that arent a total dickhead like Tom. Thats why you white ass bitches saying were in the gangs killing all you white people even though yall instagating shit so ong u better stfu. When we were slaves you fatass racist white people kept eating our food.

AscePlayz

Jun 24, 2022, 2:57:41 PM6/24/22
On Monday, June 13, 2022 at 12:42:27 PM UTC-4, Kait22Kait wrote:
> [...]
> > for infants ... attuned, and show a preference ...
> > http://www.wkac.ac.uk/departments/psychology/staff/MvDIJBD.pdf.pdf
> > Researcher Phyllis A. Katz has been
> > conducting studies on children's development of racial attitudes for
> > the past two decades. In a recent study, she showed 6-month-old
> > infants several
> > pictures of African Americans and then showed the infants a picture
> > of a white American. The babies looked at the last picture for a
> > significantly longer
> > time, suggesting they were aware of the difference. (The study also
> > included showing infants several pictures of white Americans and then
> > showing them a
> > picture of an African American, with the same result: the babies
> > looked at the last picture for a significantly longer time, indicating
> > they were aware of the
> > difference). The study was conducted on 100 white infants and 100
> > African American infants, with the same results.
> > Sources
> > Burnette, Erin. (1997, June). Talking openly about race thwarts racism
> > in children. APA Monitor, p. 33.
> > http://npin.org/pnews/1998/pnew398/pnew398b.html
> > Ever since the 1930s, when psychologists Kenneth and Mamie Clark first
> > conducted their doll preference studies,
> > psychologists have known that children as young as three will often
> > reject playing with Black dolls in favor of White-looking dolls.
> > Researchers since then have found that the phenomenon is both
> > short-lived and easy to manipulate. In 1975, psychologists Albert
> > Roberts, Kathleen Mosley, and Maureen Chamberlain found that, while 40
> > percent of the three- to four-year-old Black girls thought that
> > the blue-eyed White doll was "prettiest," by ages six and seven, only
> > 23 percent did. And in 1988, psychologist Darlene Powell-Hopson
> > and her husband, Derek Hopson, reported that preference rates for
> > Black dolls could be dramatically increased by repeatedly pairing
> > positive words, such as pretty and nice, with Black dolls rather than
> > White dolls. The fact is that before the age of four or five, most
> > children are blissfully unaware of racial stereotyping or prejudices.
> > Source:
> > DePaul University, Chicago, IL
> > http://condor.depaul.edu/~mwilson/divided/chpttwo.html
> > NIGGERS SMELL BAD:
> >
> > McCutcheon (1989, pp. 25-35).
> > Apocrine glands, which produce scents
> > that we commonly refer to as
> > body odor, vary widely among the races.
> > Asians have an extremely
> > low distribution of apocrines (Koreans
> > are among the least
> > odor-producing people on Earth-50% of
> > them have no apocrine
> > glands at all). With regard to other
> > races, blacks have a slightly higher
> > distribution of apocrine glands than
> > whites.
> I ASOLUBSTELY HATE ALL NIGAS
>>She cant even spell the n word correctly :skull:
Message has been deleted

Jaden Mulinix

Jan 4, 2023, 12:29:37 AM1/4/23
On Monday, March 3, 2003 at 4:26:20 PM UTC-6, Tom Shelly, White God wrote:
> On Mon, 3 Mar 2003 17:52:33 +0100, "François Dupont"
> <dup...@wannadoo.fr> wrote:
> >more than 80% of Americans are fatassed, waisting away in wealth and luxury
> >and I swear about 95% of Americans who come to Europe (99.9% white hineys)
> >are fat-assed; so get in shape boy ! or we'll leave you all behind.
>
> Your opinion is meaningless. Post verifiable sources.
> Tom Shelly, White God
what the hell

Smokey Stover

Jan 11, 2023, 7:19:03 PM1/11/23
On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:19:12 PM UTC-5, chibo ibo wrote:
> I am an african american teen and I dont understand what we did to receive such hate, if you were wronged by an african american please dont take it out on the entirety of the race, we are all independent and have our own characteristics, using the n word to classify us all is rude and innapropiate, dont let small impressions make your outlook on the bigger picture tainted. Love to all, no matter your race.

Fine, just as long as you don't vent your hostility and belligerence on whites because of things that happened before any of us were born.
Message has been deleted

Mar 5, 2023, 6:13:58 PM3/5/23

> On Friday, February 5, 2021 at 3:19:12 PM UTC-5, chibo ibo wrote:
> > I am an african american teen and I dont understand what we did to receive such hate, if you were wronged by an african american please dont take it out on the entirety of the race, we are all independent and have our own characteristics, using the n word to classify us all is rude and innapropiate, dont let small impressions make your outlook on the bigger picture tainted. Love to all, no matter your race.
> Fine, just as long as you don't vent your hostility and belligerence on whites because of things that happened before any of us were born.
Niggers can't do anything except pretend to be victims and then murdering people

madhava !

Mar 12, 2023, 11:36:53 PM3/12/23
Hey daddy

Mar 16, 2023, 8:20:00 PM3/16/23
On Sunday, March 12, 2023 at 8:36:53 PM UTC-7, madhava ! wrote:
> Hey daddy
Hey babygirl 😏😏