Re: Attn:I Have A Big Johnson

1 view

I have a Enormous Johnson

Aug 23, 2011, 8:48:31 AM8/23/11
Thanks. BTW, I am pretty sure that it was sheldon that followed you out
here. Now hopefully that coward made a retreat
back to his gated group. What a pussy.

"Joe Bruno" <atjoe...@gmail.com> wrote in message
> You like Russian videos. So do I.
>
> This is my favorite, though. It's not Russian, but Yugoslavian.
>
> It's about Tito's Partisans. Tito was a Croat and his men were mostly
> Serbs:They gave the Germans fits during WWII.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoAa8__XWo

Joe Bruno

Aug 23, 2011, 8:56:48 AM8/23/11
On Aug 23, 5:48 am, "I have a Enormous Johnson"

<cultofpersonal...@us.net> wrote:
> Thanks. BTW, I am pretty sure that it was sheldon that followed you out
> here. Now hopefully that coward made a retreat
> back to his gated group. What a pussy.

I agree. It was Sheldon.He posted as "anonymous" because he vowed to
ignore me and then replied to me anyway several times. I asked him why
he broke his vow and he made excuses.
He also said he was leaving scjm for good back in July and was back
there posting again in August.
Ya can't believe anything he says.

Joe Bruno

Aug 23, 2011, 1:11:59 PM8/23/11
On Aug 23, 5:48 am, "I have a Enormous Johnson"
<cultofpersonal...@us.net> wrote:
> Thanks. BTW, I am pretty sure that it was sheldon that followed you out
> here. Now hopefully that coward made a retreat
> back to his gated group. What a pussy.
>
> "Joe Bruno" <atjoebru...@gmail.com> wrote in message

> > You like Russian videos. So do I.
>
> > This is my favorite, though. It's not Russian, but Yugoslavian.
>
> > It's about Tito's Partisans. Tito was a Croat and his men were mostly
> > Serbs:They gave the Germans fits during WWII.
>
> >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0LoAa8__XWo

Check this one out. I know it's a Slavic language, but I don't know
which one:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDachDNXBs&feature=player_detailpage

The Revd

Aug 23, 2011, 3:24:07 PM8/23/11

Sounds like Slovenian to me, Josef.

The Peeler

Aug 23, 2011, 3:30:58 PM8/23/11
On Tue, 23 Aug 2011 15:24:07 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of
sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>Check this one out. I know it's a Slavic language, but I don't know
>>which one:
>>
>>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OQDachDNXBs&feature=player_detailpage
>
> Sounds like Slovenian to me, Josef.

You sound like a retard to me, The Rectum! LOL

--
Retarded, subnormal and extremely proud of it: our resident psychopath, The
Retard (aka "The Rectum").

Tilly

Aug 23, 2011, 9:32:59 PM8/23/11
"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

You would know Rev Radovich.

I have a Enormous Johnson

Aug 23, 2011, 10:21:56 PM8/23/11
Awww, Dr. twatty is now going to trot out the canard that the Rectum is G.
Gordon Radish. How
pathetically predictable.

"Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Enormous Johnson

Aug 23, 2011, 10:32:52 PM8/23/11
What I liked the most about the videos are the pictures. I am a huge fan of
old time photographs.

The ones in the Cossack videos were very cool. I also like old time pictures
of the wild west, especially
ones with Native Americans in them.

"Joe Bruno" <atjoe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

I have a Enormous Johnson

Aug 23, 2011, 10:40:34 PM8/23/11
Anony-mouse is an ass, isn't he?

>> > YOu mean that part of Czechoslovakia that borders on Hungary?
>> >

>> Czechoslovakia no longer exists. It is now two separate countries.
>
> Take your advice and stick it up your ass, punk.I didn't ask you.

I have a Enormous Johnson

Aug 23, 2011, 10:43:03 PM8/23/11
Why does he have to come out here and be a fucking coward on our groups? He
has his own group. Let
him go and keep infesting it.

"Joe Bruno" <atjoe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

The Revd

Aug 24, 2011, 6:55:21 AM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:32:59 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

Very much so! It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
understandable.

Tilly

Aug 24, 2011, 7:04:07 AM8/24/11
"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

Just as a I thought.
Have you noticed that the Johnson thinks his teeny weeny one has grown?
Pity about his brain.

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 7:06:29 AM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 06:55:21 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> Sounds like Slovenian to me, Josef.
>>

>>You would know Rev Radovich.
>
> Very much so! It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
> understandable.

Is it close enough to your pathetic pidgin-English-Retardese, for you to
master it! LOL

The Revd

Aug 24, 2011, 7:19:59 AM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:04:07 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I've noticed the change of nym. He's probably looking for someone
else to greek him in the rectum.

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 7:23:12 AM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 23:04:07 +1200, Twisted Twatty, the gossipmongering
know-all from nz.general, wrote:

>>>You would know Rev Radovich.
>>
>> Very much so! It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
>> understandable.
>
> Just as a I thought.
> Have you noticed that the Johnson thinks his teeny weeny one has grown?
> Pity about his brain.

You better worry about the condition of your undouched pussy, Twatty! Seems
the infections you got down there have reached your brain already! <G>

--
Filthy Twisted Twatty: "Why would anyone want to douche. Anyone
with any medical knowledge knows douching is not recommended."

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 7:29:38 AM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 07:19:59 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> Very much so! It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
>>> understandable.
>>

>>Just as a I thought.
>>Have you noticed that the Johnson thinks his teeny weeny one has grown?
>>Pity about his brain.
>
> I've noticed the change of nym. He's probably looking for someone
> else to greek him in the rectum.

You seem to have a predilection for licking undouched Jewish cunt, The
Rectum! Is there no limit to your perversion? LOL

Tilly

Aug 24, 2011, 8:43:18 AM8/24/11
"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

Yes The P seems to have deserted him. He's so desperate he's become
Bluto's butt buddy. lol

anonymous

Aug 24, 2011, 8:49:12 AM8/24/11

Yes, he has gone from "Kleineh Shmekeleh" to "Vu iz mein shmekeleh".

The Revd

Aug 24, 2011, 9:17:18 AM8/24/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:43:18 +1200, "Tilly" <femai...@gmail.com>
wrote:

I think he's beginning to gather that we're ignoring him! LOL

Joe Bruno

Aug 24, 2011, 12:53:21 PM8/24/11
On Aug 24, 3:55 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 13:32:59 +1200, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"The Revd" <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

I assume that both of them are derivatives of Russian????

The Revd

Aug 24, 2011, 12:57:41 PM8/24/11

They have a common origin with Russian, to be precise.

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 2:29:22 PM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 09:17:18 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> I've noticed the change of nym. He's probably looking for someone

>>> else to greek him in the rectum.
>>

>>Yes The P seems to have deserted him. He's so desperate he's become
>>Bluto's butt buddy. lol
>
> I think he's beginning to gather that we're ignoring him! LOL

Yeah, I can see how you sissies keep "ignoring" me by endlessly whining
about me! ROTFLOL!!!

Thanks for another laugh at your expense, you sick ridiculous losers! LOL

Your eternal master

The Peeler

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 2:29:47 PM8/24/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:43:18 +1200, Twisted Twatty, the gossipmongering
know-all from nz.general, wrote:

>>>Just as a I thought.
>>>Have you noticed that the Johnson thinks his teeny weeny one has grown?
>>>Pity about his brain.
>>
>> I've noticed the change of nym. He's probably looking for someone
>> else to greek him in the rectum.
>
> Yes The P seems to have deserted him. He's so desperate he's become
> Bluto's butt buddy. lol

Still "ignoring" those folks that keep clobbering your perverted traitorous
Jewish ass, Twisted Twatty? LMAO!

--
Twisted Twatty: "The Revd isn't actually an anti-semite or racist, I know
him rather better than you think. His usenet persona is quite different to

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 2:34:03 PM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 08:49:12 -0400, anonymous wrote:

>>> I've noticed the change of nym. He's probably looking for someone
>>> else to greek him in the rectum.
>>

>> Yes The P seems to have deserted him. He's so desperate he's become
>> Bluto's butt buddy. lol
>
> Yes, he has gone from "Kleineh Shmekeleh" to "Vu iz mein shmekeleh".

I'm surprised that an asshole like you doesn't get accepted by "The Rectum",
analmouse. Maybe you should stop cleaning your cock (like Twatty doesn't
clean her cunt) and The Rectum will take a liking to you! <VBG>

--
Filthy Twisted Twatty: "The only safe and healthy way to clean the vagina is
to let the vagina clean itself."

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 2:37:08 PM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 12:57:41 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> Very much so!  It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
>>> understandable.
>>
>>I assume that both of them are derivatives of Russian????
>
> They have a common origin with Russian, to be precise.

You don't perhaps try to hint that those are all Slavic languages, The
Rectum? <VBG>

NefeshBarYochai

Aug 24, 2011, 4:20:11 PM8/24/11
On Aug 24, 7:17 am, The Revd <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
> On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:43:18 +1200, "Tilly" <femail1...@gmail.com>
> wrote:
>

> >"The Revd" <peel...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

> I think he's beginning to gather that we're ignoring him! LOL- Hide quoted text -

Revd the only 'WE' you are a part of is the scum that lives in the
sewers. I hope someone kills you soon or that you just die you
worthless queer.

The Revd

Aug 24, 2011, 5:11:56 PM8/24/11

Yochi, you stupid nigger faggot, why don't you do the world a favour
and take a fucking overdose of whatever you're on?

The Peeler

Aug 24, 2011, 5:27:08 PM8/24/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 17:11:56 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> I think he's beginning to gather that we're ignoring him! LOL- Hide quoted text -

>>Revd the only 'WE' you are a part of is the scum that lives in the
>>sewers. I hope someone kills you soon or that you just die you
>>worthless queer.
>
> Yochi, you stupid nigger faggot, why don't you do the world a favour
> and take a fucking overdose of whatever you're on?

Why, The Rectum? Don't you agree with the perfect description he just gave
of you again? <VBG>

NefeshBarYochai

Aug 24, 2011, 6:26:45 PM8/24/11
> and take a fucking overdose of whatever you're on?- Hide quoted text -

You could do everyone a favor if you would stop jacking-off and
beating-off and masturbating and then posting your imbecilic
cotaprasmah here in these newsgroups.

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 24, 2011, 8:20:25 PM8/24/11
In article <33m957t54at8fu511...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>> British youth -- the worst scum on the planet, says renowned writer.
>> See http://tinyurl.com/3w3uynh

> Well, they are no worse than us old limeys.

YES! You, too, are the worst scum on the planet!

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 24, 2011, 8:21:23 PM8/24/11
In article <ocn9571flj1lbub6e...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> I want to disinter the Queen Mother and butt-fuck
> her to death again!!

Can someone do something regarding this sick creature? Alert
the authorities, perhaps?

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 24, 2011, 8:22:28 PM8/24/11
In article <hdu957t0hpimpbg2a...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> I think

No you don't, shiteating limey bastard.

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 24, 2011, 8:23:24 PM8/24/11
In article <87qa579eedi1cu00e...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> Yochi, can I suck your rectum?

Sick limey fuck...

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 24, 2011, 8:24:39 PM8/24/11
In article <7bba571dspavciges...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> You know what, jewboi? You're right.
>
> You say that I'm a failure... and you're right.
>
> You say that I didn't succeed in achieving any goal I
> set for myself... and you're right.
>
> You say that my family is a failure... and you're right.
>
> You say that I'm a sad, hateful, bitter person... and
> you're right.

Sure I'm right!

> But I'm not a jew!

Of course not! If you were Jewish, you would not be such
an utter and complete failure!

I have a Big Johnson

Aug 24, 2011, 10:40:27 PM8/24/11
LOL. But did you notice that shameless bitch tried to lie again? Why doesn't
this fucking coward call her
on it? He doesn't have any balls is the most likely reason.

"The Peeler" <slap...@themoronicRevd.invalid> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Aug 24, 2011, 10:44:18 PM8/24/11
Hmm. Dr. twatty bitched Josef out for saying something about OCD but the
rectum tells a Manic Depressive
to overdose and Dr. twatty keeps her fucking kike lips closed for the first
time since she was last sucking some dudes
dick for 50 cents. This bitch is such a shameless kunt.

"The Revd" <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote in message

I have a Big Johnson

Aug 24, 2011, 10:47:13 PM8/24/11
Have you noticed that whore only has wang on her filthy brain? That is all
she can think about is
someones wang. She definitely needs psychiatric help.

>> > Very much so! It's close enough to Serbo-Croatian to be mutually
>> > understandable.
>>

>> Just as a I thought.
>> Have you noticed that the Johnson thinks his teeny weeny one has grown?
>> Pity about his brain.
>

> At least he has one that works, which is more than you have.

I have a Big Johnson

Aug 24, 2011, 11:45:40 PM8/24/11
> You are probably correct Joe.
>
> lol.You'll do anything to have a friend Nefesh.

That is a laugh coming from you! I will highlight the one that makes Dr.
twatty look so foolish!
Does anyone else see how fucking much of a kunt Dr. twatty is?

Look at Matt's circle of friends.
The Rev,Cyperfart,Heinie and now he's trying to suck up to Paul.
LOL....What a bunch.

The wit and wisdom of dr.twatty aka stephie green.

Warning, do not read while drinking anything. (Feel free to add your own)

I am an Ozzy
I have three degrees
I am a Kiwi
I am an Israeli
I'm not bi-polar . I hve worked with mentally ill people.
The difference between you and me is I don't boast about what I have
(hilarious)
He's an uncultured bully like Bluto, who makes threats of violence
I was a cancan dancer
Why else would you imply I am a prostitute? I propose it is because i am
jewish, a rteasonable enough conclusion under the circumstances.
I have 5 comuputers
I am not a bully and never have been.
I know exacly what alchoholism and alchoholics are about.
Not long ago I had to mark some hand written second year university exam
papers
My neighbors watch me sunbathe in the nude
They are morbidly obese food stampers.
I am from Switzerland
Look at Matt's circle of friends.
The Rev,Cyperfart,Heinie and now he's trying to suck up to Paul.
LOL....What a bunch.
I am an uderwear model
Actually it is well known Cuba has a very good health system,unlike
everything else Cuba has.
I have a girlfriend who is a phorensic pathologist working in Bosnia at the
moment
Saudis have the worst noses. Look at the Saudi royals.
A reminder of my masterpiece ( so brilliant it's copied) <--she plagiarized
it.
I have bank accounts in Switzerland for my daughter
I have 10 boyfriends
The Reverend is not an anti-semite
My grannie used to bone Albert Einstein
My mother was German
I am a financial expert
My mother was French
I speak Hebrew
The Reverend is a Jew
I am Ashkenazi German
I am a sephardi French
I called my mother sauer kraut
I know where he was , i was Hotel Wandsworth.The Archbishops secretary and I
became friends.
I am a currency trader
The Reverend gets paid to trash this newsgroup
Iam a Talmud scholar
I definitely stay informed, hardly surprising since I was trained in
medicine..
I was a concert pianist
Really, I jog almost 5k everymorning
I have scurvy
I wear a possum on my head.
I used to be a trapper and furrier
I was a consistent straight A/A+ student when I did my third degree and
post grad.studies.
I am in top shape for being 65
I even saw your cell Rev. The one with the most faeces dawbed all over the
walls .
I am a hyperpolyglot
I have a C cup.
I have tremendous back and spine problems
I was a former Miss New Zealand.
About the only wicked thing about me is my 'wicked SOH'.
Rev I could have remarried several times over by now. I am very choosy .
As far as I am cncerned I am young . I feel young and my most recent full
medical shoiwed I am fitter and healthier than the average twenty five year
old.
I know the Reverend personally
Air France is the worst airline I have ever travelled on.
Griks are crims
I am an expert in medicine and prescriptions
I am shomer shabbos
The Rev spent time in the Maze in N. Ireland. He knows it well
You are a proven liar and a very unreliable source of information.(talking
about the Reverend)
I was a former prosecutor in Norway
Once again Heinie shows his colours. The subject line reflects his own
personal bigotry and dislike of Jews
I am an expert on bi-polar
Heinrich is not what he seems. He doesn't hate Jews.
There were no emergency rooms or modern drugs back then, it was easy to
smote.
I was a sniper in the IDF
Actually I am an excellent dancer, especially Latin American-.Probably
because I am very musical anyway.
Yo are a proven liar. No question about it. (talking about the Reverend)

And finally the funniest.

Why ? Take it from me I am telling the truth.

We could go on, but you get the point.

I have a Big Johnson

Aug 24, 2011, 11:53:01 PM8/24/11
Says the bitch who claims she is shomer shabbos, but eats shellfish and
posts on shabbos. LOL!
What a joke!

> "Joe Bruno" <atjoe...@gmail.com> wrote in message

>> On Wednesday, August 24, 2011 11:29:47 AM UTC-7, The Peeler wrote:

>>> Still "ignoring" those folks that keep clobbering your perverted
>>> traitorous
>>> Jewish ass, Twisted Twatty? LMAO!
>>

>> I have doubts that she is actually Jewish.She keeps saying I am ignorant
>> of Judaism.I ask her to quiz me on it as proof, but she refuses and runs
>> away.
>>
>> Consider all the other lies she tells..about her education and her
>> employment and about my service record... and you begin to realize she is
>> probably lying about her religion, too.
>>
>> I don't think the lying bitch is Jewish at all.
>

> rotflmao.
> I'm not the only one who thinks you are an ignoramus about Judaism . Your
> knowledage of your own religion
> is appalling.

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 6:38:50 AM8/25/11
On Wed, 24 Aug 2011 21:40:27 -0500, I have a Big Johnson wrote:

> LOL. But did you notice that shameless bitch tried to lie again? Why doesn't
> this fucking coward call her
> on it? He doesn't have any balls is the most likely reason.

I wonder when these two lying losers from scjm will make true their repeated
announcements (always hinting that these groups are too primitive for them)
to leave these groups ! LOL

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 6:50:18 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:20:25 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

>In article <33m957t54at8fu511...@4ax.com>,
>The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>

>>> 'Israeli' youth -- the worst scum on the planet, says renowned writer.
>>> See http://tinyurl.com/3w3uyhn
>
>> Well, they are no worse than the rest of you jew assholes.
>
>YES! We are the worst scum on the planet!

Indeed, jewboy!

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 6:58:04 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 06:50:18 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>> > Well, they are no worse than us old limeys.
>>

>> YES! You, too, are the worst scum on the planet!
>
> Indeed, jewboy!

Glad you admit it, The Rectum! <G>

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 6:59:33 AM8/25/11

Why don't you go fuck yourself, you stupid coon? Oh, I forgot - you
don't have a dick. That excludes jacking off, then! LOL

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 7:00:25 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:23:24 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

>In article <87qa579eedi1cu00e...@4ax.com>,
>The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>

>> Yochi, can small henry suck your fat nigger rectum?
>
>Sick jew fucks like me gladly do it....

I know.

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 7:01:16 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:22:28 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

>In article <hdu957t0hpimpbg2a...@4ax.com>,
>The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>

>> You think
>
>No I don't, I'm just a shiteating jew bastard.

Correct.

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 7:01:34 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:21:23 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

New material, jewboy.

The Revd

Aug 25, 2011, 7:04:09 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 00:24:39 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka oSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

>In article <7bba571dspavciges...@4ax.com>,
>The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:
>

>> I say that you're a sad, hateful, bitter jew person... and
>> I'm right.
>
>Sure you're right!
>
>>And I'm not a jew!
>
>Of course not! If you were jewish, you'd be
>an utter and complete jew failure like me.

Who'd want to be a jew, jewboy?

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 7:21:08 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 06:59:33 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>>> Yochi, you stupid nigger faggot, why don't you do the world a favour
>>> and take a fucking overdose of whatever you're on?- Hide quoted text -

>>You could do everyone a favor if you would stop jacking-off and
>>beating-off and masturbating and then posting your imbecilic
>>cotaprasmah here in these newsgroups.
>
> Why don't you go fuck yourself, you stupid coon? Oh, I forgot - you
> don't have a dick. That excludes jacking off, then! LOL

Painting, unawares, a perfect portrait of yourself again, you hilarious
housebound impotent eunuch? LOL

Picture of The Rectum, missing his dick:
http://img534.imageshack.us/img534/5800/neuteredrev.jpg

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 7:22:01 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:00:25 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>> > Yochi, can I suck your rectum?
>>
>> Sick limey fuck...
>
> I know.

Who doesn't, you sick limey fuck! <G>

--
Quotes about The Rectum:
Jimbo: "You're an abortion that should have happened."

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 7:23:03 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:01:16 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>> > I think

>> No you don't, shiteating limey bastard.

> Correct.

That's what he meant, The Rectum! <G>

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 7:23:47 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:01:34 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

> New material, jewboy.

Well, you are always the SAME retard, aren't you, The Rectum? <BG>

The Peeler

Aug 25, 2011, 7:27:14 AM8/25/11
On Thu, 25 Aug 2011 07:04:09 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

>> > You say that my family is a failure... and you're right.

>> > You say that I'm a sad, hateful, bitter person... and
>> > you're right.
>>
>> Sure I'm right!
>>
>> > But I'm not a jew!
>>
>> Of course not! If you were Jewish, you would not be such
>> an utter and complete failure!

> It's true! It's the ONE reason why I hate them so much!

Everybody knows, The Rectum! <pat> <pat>

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 26, 2011, 1:02:21 AM8/26/11
In article <qlac57td242834aec...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> Answer the questions please, superior ones. I'm too much
> of a limey retard to figure out the answers myself.

Ok already.

> Why am I an inferior limey bastard?

Because your parents, grandparents etc. were all inferior.

> Why is my limey life so sad?

Because you're inferior, stupid, and ugly.

> Will my limey children be as fucked as I am?

No, they will fare even worse than you, the poor sods.

> How many donkey-dicks do I need to suck tonight?

As many as you want.

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 26, 2011, 1:03:10 AM8/26/11
In article <qoac575bcgao17svg...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> Something funny happened to me when I was a kid. My limey father
> told me "go suck some donkey-dick". I didn't hear him right,
> so I went and sucked some *monkey-dick* instead! Gad, I'm
> such a stupid cock-sucking limey bastard!

Jesus Christ. By the way, did the monkey also find it funny?

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 26, 2011, 1:06:06 AM8/26/11
In article <sqac57ts2im60j162...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>>> I think

>> No you don't, you're just a shiteating limey bastard.

> Well, you're right.

I'm always right, shiteater.

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 26, 2011, 1:07:35 AM8/26/11
In article <ktac57h17db9lv6sk...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

> Who'd want to be a jew,

You, inferior shiteater.

NoSpamAtAll

Aug 26, 2011, 1:08:51 AM8/26/11
In article <24ac57t1n3pld7tod...@4ax.com>,
The Revd <pee...@degenerate.Grik> wrote:

>> http://tinyurl.com/3w3uynh

> Well, they are no worse than us old limeys.

YES! You, too, are the worst scum on the planet!

The Revd

Aug 26, 2011, 7:08:32 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:08:51 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, jewboy.

The Revd

Aug 26, 2011, 7:14:06 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:02:21 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, jewboy.

The Revd

Aug 26, 2011, 7:14:21 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:03:10 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, jewboy.

The Revd

Aug 26, 2011, 7:14:39 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:06:06 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, jewboy.

The Revd

Aug 26, 2011, 7:14:55 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 05:07:35 +0000 (UTC), small henry aka NoSpamAtAll
<spa...@not.home> wrote:

Repetition, jewboy.

The Peeler

Aug 26, 2011, 7:21:30 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:14:06 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

> Repetition, jewboy.

Well, you are always the SAME retard, aren't you, The Rectum? <BG>

The Peeler

Aug 26, 2011, 7:22:16 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:14:21 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

> Repetition, jewboy.

Well, you are always the SAME retard, aren't you, The Rectum? <BG>

--
The Rectum, posting as The Revd Terence Fformby-Smythe, supports sex with
cows:

The Peeler

Aug 26, 2011, 7:22:51 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:14:39 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

> Repetition, jewboy.

Well, you are always the SAME retard, aren't you, The Rectum? <BG>

The Peeler

Aug 26, 2011, 7:23:29 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:14:55 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of

sci and scj and Usenet's famous sexual cripple, FAKING his time zone again,
farted again:

> Repetition, jewboy.

Well, you are always the SAME retard, aren't you, The Rectum? <BG>

--
Some of The Rectum's "wisdom":
"Your hands are no use to you without a dick"

The Peeler

Aug 26, 2011, 7:23:57 AM8/26/11
On Fri, 26 Aug 2011 07:08:32 -0400, The Rectum, the resident psychopath of