Nazi.org

1 view
Skip to first unread message

John Morris

unread,
May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98
to

In <1998051207230...@nsm.htp.org>, on 12 May 1998 07:23:03
-0000, nob...@nsm.htp.org wrote:

>We are the most dangerous facet of the Nazi
>party yet to date, and we are gaining strength
>among educated and powerful people.

>Come see what has the simple racists and Juden
>alike scared out of their wits:

><http://www.nazi.org/>

The Libertarian National Socialist Green Party?

What is you mascot? The Elephantzebraspidersnail?

Regarding your FAQ (and actually on topic for this newsgroup):

5. Do you deny the Holocaust?
Our faith in the human ability to record events without
inserting a bias for personal or collusive gain is so small
we do not care to comment on currently-accepted historical
events. There is no way, at this point in time, to tell
who is lying to who; however, evidence suggests that the
Nazi party was operating extermination camps to
systematically remove certain Judaists in German-occupied
territories during the second world war.

It is rather unbelievable that you think Nazism embraced religious
antisemitism. The Nuremberg Laws were ever so careful to define Jews
as a race even to the extent of defining half-Jews as Jews and
Catholic converts as Jews.

The evidence "suggests" that the Nazis were operating killing squads
and extermination camps in an attempt at a wholesale extermintion of
the Jews as a race.

It is also rather odd that your FAQ claims that you do not wish to
kill anybody, and yet goes on to justify the Nazi genocide.

I daresay, Matt, that you and your other member (obviously a gay,
black Gypsy) are a little bit confused.

>Adolf Hitler ist der Sieg!

No, really. A Tigerhamsterfishbird?

--
John Morris <John....@UAlberta.CA>
at University of Alberta <Multi pertransibunt & augebitur scientia>
--
The Holocaust History Project is at http://www.holocaust-history.org/
The Nizkor Project is at http://www.nizkor.org/
The Einsatzgruppen page is at http://www.pgonline.com/electriczen/

ORAC

unread,
May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98
to

>We are the most dangerous facet of the Nazi
>party yet to date, and we are gaining strength
>among educated and powerful people.
>
>Come see what has the simple racists and Juden
>alike scared out of their wits:
>
><http://www.nazi.org/>
>

>Adolf Hitler ist der Sieg!

Now I've seen *everything* on this newsgroup. A Libertarian National
Socialist Green Party. Their brains will explode trying to keep the
contradictions in!

--
ORA...@aol.com ACCEPTS MAIL ONLY FROM FAMILY AND FRIENDS.
TO REPLY TO ME BY E-MAIL, USE dgorski(at)xsite(dot)net!

ORAC |"A statement of fact cannot be
a.k.a. | insolent." ORAC
David H. Gorski |

Mark Van Alstine

unread,
May 12, 1998, 3:00:00 AM5/12/98
to

In article <35591362...@news.srv.ualberta.ca>,
John....@x-nospam-x.UAlberta.CA wrote:

> In <1998051207230...@nsm.htp.org>, on 12 May 1998 07:23:03
> -0000, nob...@nsm.htp.org wrote:

[snip]

> Regarding your FAQ (and actually on topic for this newsgroup):
>
> 5. Do you deny the Holocaust?
> Our faith in the human ability to record events without
> inserting a bias for personal or collusive gain is so small
> we do not care to comment on currently-accepted historical
> events. There is no way, at this point in time, to tell
> who is lying to who; however, evidence suggests that the
> Nazi party was operating extermination camps to
> systematically remove certain Judaists in German-occupied
> territories during the second world war.
>
> It is rather unbelievable that you think Nazism embraced religious
> antisemitism. The Nuremberg Laws were ever so careful to define Jews
> as a race even to the extent of defining half-Jews as Jews and
> Catholic converts as Jews.

Yet, when all is said and done, the laws- or rather the bureaucrats who
implemented the laws -did use religious criteria in determining the basic
question of what comprises "Jewishness." According to Hilberg:

<begin quote>

But how to define race in a law? The anti-Semites had never been able to
come to an agreement about the question. That is "why evrybody continued
to curse the Jews, but nobody introduced a law against them." The "simple"
people who wrote the Nazi Party program in 1920 did not supply a
definition either; they simply pointed out that a member of the community
could only be a person of "German blood, without regard to confession."

When the Interior Ministry drafted its first anti-Jewish decree for the
dismissal of Jewish civil servants, it was confronted by the same problem
which had troubled the anti-Semites and the early Nazis. But the
bureaucrats of the Interior Ministry attacked the problem systematically,
and soon they found the answer.

The decree of April 7, 1933, provided that officials of "non-Aryan
descent" were to be retired. The term "non-Aryan descent" was defined in
the regulation of April 11, 1933, as a designation for any person who had
a Jewish parent or a grandparent; the parent or grandparent was presumed
to be Jewish if he (or she) belonged to the Jewish religion.

The phraseology of this definition is such that it could not be said to
have run counter to the stipulations of the party program. The ministry
had divided the population into two catagories: "Aryans," who were people
with no Jewish ancestors (i.e. pure "German blood") and "non-Aryans," who
were all persons, Jewish or Christian, who had at least one Jewish parent
or grandparent. It should be noted that the definition is in no sensed
based on racial criteria, such as blood type, curvature of the nose, or
other physical characteristics. Nazi commentators, for propagandistic
reasons, called the decrees "racial laws" (_Rassengesetze_), and
non-German writers, adopting this language, have also referred to these
definitions as "racial." But it is important to understand that the sole
criterion for catagorization into the "Aryan" or "non-Aryan" group was
religion - to be sure, not the religion of the person involved but, in any
case, the religion of his ancestors. After all, the Nazis were not
interested in the "Jewish nose." They were interested in the "Jewish
influence."

<end quote>

Source: Hilberg, _The Destruction of the European Jews_, pp.44-45.

[snip]

Mark

---------------------------------------------------------------------

"Gradually it was disclosed to me that the line seperating good and evil passes not through states, nor between classes, nor between political parties--but right through every human heart--and all human hearts."

-- Alexander Solzhenitsyn, "The Gulag Archipelago"

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Reply all
Reply to author
Forward
0 new messages