How to ruin a diesel engine?

Bad News

Apr 29, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/29/96

How to ruin a diesel engine?

We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
night.
Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

Charles Trew

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

Motor oil in the fuel tank with sand and grit in it.

Peter

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 23:21:13 GMT, b...@news.no (Bad News) wrote:

>How to ruin a diesel engine?
>
>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>night.
>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

Would lead free petrol (gas) do it (lead free 'cause it burns faster -
unless you can get benzine).

Or drain the sump oil - not onto the ground though (environmentally
not very good, also noticable)

Or put some crushed rock into the engine oil filler

Or put some crushed rock, and quite a lot of lead free petrol into the
oil filler (after draining the sump oil)

Ruth Rhoid

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

In article <31854...@saturn.internet.no>, b...@news.no (Bad News) writes:

>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>night.
>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

If you go to your friendly jewelry supply store you can buy tumbling grit
rather cheeply. A few tablespoons of this powder dropped into the oil of
any machine will distroy it in a few weeks or less. Enjoy!

Ruth (When I pat you on the back I'm looking for the best place to put the
knife)Rhoid

tram

Apr 30, 1996, 3:00:00 AM4/30/96

db...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Charles Trew) wrote:

>> We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>> running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>> I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>> night.
>> Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>> DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

> Motor oil in the fuel tank with sand and grit in it.

...... would clog the fuel filter. Then they would clean / replace
the filter, and be back in business. I'd suggest getting powdered
polishing compound from an auto or jewelry supply store, and remove
the air filter, dump a quart or so on the engine side, and let the
airflow do the rest.

If it really makes alot of dust, just removing the air filters will do
the trick. I worked at a vehicle testing center, and we drove
vehicles on salt flats, and they created huge clouds of dust. Someone
put the wrong air filter in a car, and it leaked air around the
filter. The engine lasted about a week, and the cylinders were so
worn, they were past the point of reboring.

Adam Felson

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

Peter (pe...@teacup.demon.co.uk) wrote:
: Would lead free petrol (gas) do it (lead free 'cause it burns faster -

: unless you can get benzine).
NEVER MIX DIESEL AND GAS, even as a joke!

Gas fumes in an enclosed tank are too rich to burn; diesel fumes in an
enclosed tank are too lean. Mix them together and you could end up with
a nice bomb. Not a good idea unless you have murder in mind.

Bad News

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

db...@FreeNet.Carleton.CA (Charles Trew) wrote:

>> Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>> DIESEL engine would be appreciated.
>>

> Motor oil in the fuel tank with sand and grit in it.

I don't know what oil in the fuel tank would do, doubt if it would
ruin the engine. Particularly if the fuel filter is plugged up with
the "sand and grit" suggested.
I want to really and permanently turn this noisemaker off.

Cynthia Jackson

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

pe...@teacup.demon.co.uk (Peter) wrote:

>On Mon, 29 Apr 1996 23:21:13 GMT, b...@news.no (Bad News) wrote:

>>How to ruin a diesel engine?
>>

>>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>>night.

>>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.
>>

>Would lead free petrol (gas) do it (lead free 'cause it burns faster -
>unless you can get benzine).

>Or drain the sump oil - not onto the ground though (environmentally

>not very good, also noticable)

>Or put some crushed rock into the engine oil filler

>Or put some crushed rock, and quite a lot of lead free petrol into the
>oil filler (after draining the sump oil)

Another choice would be to spray some starter fluid in the
injectors.....really makes a mess of it! hehe

Richard P. Schmied

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

In <31854...@saturn.internet.no> b...@news.no (Bad News) writes:

>How to ruin a diesel engine?
>
>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>night.
>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

I read, (I think in one of hayduke's books) That a bottle of "Karo
syrup in the fuel tank will do the job quite nicely. It will lock it up
tight! Course you want to leave no trace of having messed with it.
But they'll probably just bring another machine in to take its place.
Sigh, if so you'll only get temporary relief.

Doug Miller

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

ruth...@aol.com (Ruth Rhoid) wrote:
>In article <31854...@saturn.internet.no>, b...@news.no (Bad News) writes:
>

>>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>>night.
>>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.
>>

>If you go to your friendly jewelry supply store you can buy tumbling grit
>rather cheeply. A few tablespoons of this powder dropped into the oil of
>any machine will distroy it in a few weeks or less. Enjoy!

Replacing the fuel with gasoline won't do a Diesel engine any good...

un...@iap.net.au

May 1, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/1/96

ruth...@aol.com (Ruth Rhoid) wrote:

>Ruth (When I pat you on the back I'm looking for the best place to put the
>knife)Rhoid

Never mind the jewelry store - would be too expensive, even
if they were to sell it to you. (It's not their principal business).

Go instead to a lapidary place. If it's that big an engine, you'll
need more than a few tblspn. Like a cupful either in the fuel
line or down the air cleaner. Most the "earthmoving" type of
equip has the battery exposed to the outside somewhere.
At no cost to you, whack the case with a large rock, enough
to let the acid out. Set 'em back at least a day, and batteries
that size aint cheap.

While you're there, might as well perforate the radiator too.

Uncle Brian

poss...@centuryinter.net

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

Wouldn't they just buy another engine?

Stephen Dorsett

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96

>We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
>running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
>I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
>night.
>Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
>DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

And what do think will happen then ? The construction company will
go get ANOTHER crusher (or fix that one) and continue on with the
project.

To make up for lost time, they'll probably work until 11:00 PM.
It would serve you right.

Why don't you approach the problem like an adult ? Go to the job
site and complain to the foreman. If he blows you off, go to the
city. You'll probably find that they are well within the law to
do what they are doing, however.
J. Stephen Dorsett Senior Systems Administrator, IBM PowerPC Solutions
dor...@coastalnet.com (919) 254-2411 (office)

James Brown

May 2, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/2/96
to in...@anonymous.no

Bad News wrote:

> How to ruin a diesel engine?
>
> We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
> running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
> I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
> night.
> Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
> DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

there must be some sort of gas-tank entry hole or soemthing. somewhere
where you fill it with fuel. find this, and pour sugar into it.
otherwise, you can always pour surgar/honey/maple syrop and other
gooey/sticky substances into the engine. that'll fuck 'em up for good.
on second thought, if it's on wheels, roll it down a hill or something.
ciao

Ruth Rhoid

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

In article <4ma908$p...@news.ld.centuryinter.net>,
poss...@centuryinter.net writes:

>Wouldn't they just buy another engine?

Sure, at a cost of $1000.00 to $5000.00 per. Not to mention the 2 or 3
days it takes to replace the engine. Since there won't be any sign of
sabbotage, just excelerated wear they can't right it off to the insurance
company, (at least not the first or second time). I don't know of very
many small companys that can take this kind of loss very often, do you?

If you want to be nice you can drop a note saying something like, You wear
on my nerves, in return it's ony fair that your machine wears out fast.

Flightline

May 3, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/3/96

In article <31897A...@spanit.com>, James Brown <jcb...@spanit.com>
writes:

>otherwise, you can always pour surgar/honey/maple syrop and other
>gooey/sticky substances into the engine. that'll fuck 'em up for good.
>on second thought, if it's on wheels, roll it down a hill or something.
>ciao

If you can get to the sparkplug, take it out and fill the cylinder with
gunpowder.

nuff said

Bad News

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

fligh...@aol.com (Flightline) wrote:

>If you can get to the sparkplug, take it out and fill the cylinder with
>gunpowder.

Not a bad idea. But I will have great difficuilty "getting at the
sparkplug". Diesel engins dont have sparkplugs! ;-)

Ruth Rhoid

May 4, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/4/96

In article <4m8n0c$j...@orange.iap.net.au>, un...@iap.net.au
(un...@iap.net.au) writes:

>Go instead to a lapidary place. If it's that big an engine, you'll
>need more than a few tblspn. Like a cupful either in the fuel
>line or down the air cleaner. Most the "earthmoving" type of
>equip has the battery exposed to the outside somewhere.
>At no cost to you, whack the case with a large rock, enough
>to let the acid out. Set 'em back at least a day, and batteries
>that size aint cheap.
>
>While you're there, might as well perforate the radiator too.

Brian, when I said a jewlry supply place I ment a lapidary place, excuse
me Please?
I pay about $5 a pound for the grit and it's deadly on engines. One thing
you have to watch is not to put the realy course grit in the oil, it just
blocks up the filter and doesn't do a lot of damage. I'm the slow and
sure type. The origanal poster didn't say just how big this rock crusher
is so I was operating as if it was a small unit, maybe 50 horse or so. If
it's bigger use more. I don't know if you know this trick, but if you
want to kill a battery quick cheep and safe, just drop an Alka Seltzer
tablet in each cell. Instant dead battery. One thing that I find really
fun is to take the distrubetur cap off an engine and coat the points with
clear epoxy. No contact, no ignetion, no clue!

Ruth (Who me? I'm much too nice to do anything like THAT.) Rhoid

Jan Eric Andersson

May 5, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/5/96

fligh...@aol.com (Flightline) wrote:
>If you can get to the sparkplug, take it out and fill the cylinder with
>gunpowder.

Brilliant idea! Not...

A *sparkplug* ? On a diesel engine? I don't think so...

--
Jan Eric Andersson [E-Mail: jan...@login.eunet.no]
Oslo, Norway [http://login.eunet.no/~janeand]

DR

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

robc...@ix.netcom.com (Robert Crowe) wrote:

>On 3 May 1996 21:40:15 -0400, the alleged Flightline, may have posted the
>following, to alt.revenge:

> > In article <31897A...@spanit.com>, James Brown <jcb...@spanit.com>
> > writes:
> >
> > >otherwise, you can always pour surgar/honey/maple syrop and other
> > >gooey/sticky substances into the engine. that'll fuck 'em up for good.
> > >on second thought, if it's on wheels, roll it down a hill or something.
> > >ciao
> >

> > If you can get to the sparkplug, take it out and fill the cylinder with
> > gunpowder.
> >

> > nuff said
>Since when do diesel engines have spark plugs? Must be some thing new.

They're called glow plugs. Never seen one, so I don't know how easy it would be
to put gunpowder in. I think this is yet another example of rhetorical revenge.

un...@iap.net.au

May 7, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/7/96

poss...@centuryinter.net wrote:

>Wouldn't they just buy another engine?

Of course they would. You got a little spare change??

(Not cheap like another lawnmower.)

un...@iap.net.au

May 9, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/9/96

> I don't know if you know this trick, but if you
>want to kill a battery quick cheep and safe, just drop an Alka Seltzer
>tablet in each cell. Instant dead battery. One thing that I find really
>fun is to take the distrubetur cap off an engine and coat the points with
>clear epoxy. No contact, no ignetion, no clue!

>Ruth (Who me? I'm much too nice to do anything like THAT.) Rhoid

Both of these new to me. Thanx.

Uncle Brian

Tim Russell

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

On Tue, 07 May 1996 01:35:45 GMT, kec...@gol.com (DR) wrote:

>>Since when do diesel engines have spark plugs? Must be some thing new.

>They're called glow plugs. Never seen one, so I don't know how easy it would be
>to put gunpowder in. I think this is yet another example of rhetorical revenge.

Glow plugs are usually not found on large diesels like those on a
rock crusher. They are usually only found on cars to make cold
starting easier.

Tim Russell

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

On 4 May 1996 19:47:40 -0400, ruth...@aol.com (Ruth Rhoid) wrote:

>tablet in each cell. Instant dead battery. One thing that I find really
>fun is to take the distrubetur cap off an engine and coat the points with
>clear epoxy. No contact, no ignetion, no clue!

Diesel engines have no points, no plugs, not needed. Diesels use the
heat of compressing the air in the cyl. to light off the fuel when
it's injected into the combustion chamber.

un...@iap.net.au

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

trus...@magmacom.com (Tim Russell) wrote:

Buggered if I know how this gets all twisted around, but it was
NOT I that posted the portion beginning with "tablet in each..."

As I recall, that portion was written by Ruth Rhoid, and I requoted
that portion in my reply to her, thus the beginning line "Uncle said...."

The reply "Diesel engines have no......" isn't mine either.

Uncle Brian
(Maybe one has to look closely that there are TWO greater-than
symbols to the left of the requotes.)

David Baggaley

May 12, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/12/96

>> One thing that I find really
>>fun is to take the distrubetur cap off an engine and coat the points with
>>clear epoxy. No contact, no ignetion, no clue!
>
>>Ruth (Who me? I'm much too nice to do anything like THAT.) Rhoid

"No clue" is the operative phrase here. Diesel engines don't have distrubetur
(sic) caps, points, or even ignetions (sic) per se.

A bad thing to do would be to add radiator antifreeze to the engine oil. It
slowly destroys the bearings. Owners of large equipment may also take samples
of engine oil in for analysis. If antifreeze is detected, an expensive engine
teardown may be done to find the mysterious internal leak.

Dave

Ruth Rhoid

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

In article <4n42s8$7...@tofu.alt.net>, trus...@magmacom.com (Tim Russell)
writes:

> Diesel engines have no points, no plugs, not needed. Diesels use the
>heat of compressing the air in the cyl. to light off the fuel when
>it's injected into the combustion chamber.

I know THAT. My father drove one for 20 years and I've seen all too many.
I even used to pressure wash heavy equipment. Talk about getting up close
and personal with a steam shovel. Try being inside the tracks to get the
grease and dirt off when they have to pull a tread in the field.

Those were general engine tips. Not a lot of people have trouble with
Diesels, but standard gas engines are fun to mess with. But there are a
lot of parts of a diesel that have electric contact. Epoxy them and it
works.

Doug & Rose Miller

May 13, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/13/96

+
+>(un...@iap.net.au) writes:
+
+>tablet in each cell. Instant dead battery. One thing that I find really
+>fun is to take the distrubetur cap off an engine and coat the points with
+>clear epoxy. No contact, no ignetion, no clue!
+
speaking of "no clue" ...
+
+ Diesel engines have no points, no plugs, not needed. Diesels use the
+heat of compressing the air in the cyl. to light off the fuel when
+it's injected into the combustion chamber.
+

Michael Lamb

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

katc...@aol.com (KatchinaA) wrote:

>:wear gloves.

Aren't AOL'ers eloquent? That comment clarified and defined the whole
thread. I shall sleep well tonight.

KatchinaA

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96

wear gloves.

J.D. Hoeye

May 17, 1996, 3:00:00 AM5/17/96
So:

Just take your little wrench and loosen the fuel suction line to
the injection pump, about 1/4 turn will do.

No damage, but it won't run until the mechanic does his $100 dance.

I'm the mechanic.

Thank You

zhuo...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014, 8:04:42 PM2/18/14
Debido a la dureza y abrasividad del mineral de hierro, el cliente debe prestar más atención a los equipos de trituración. De toda la trituradora móvil trituradora , [url=http://joyal.es/ZYS-High-Efficient-Cone-Crusher.html]trituradora de cono Symons[/url] es la mejor elección comparativamente . La [url=http://joyalcrusher.es/Mobile-Crushing-Plant.html]trituradora móvil[/url] para la venta puede mejorar la eficiencia de trituración y la capacidad de producción del mineral de hierro , así como ampliar la gama de aplicaciones , incluyendo la producción de piedra y de reducción del mineral . Puede proporcionar medio de trituración , trituración fina operación de trituración como súper bien.
Trituradora de cono de primavera se combina con las ventajas de los diversos tipos de cavidad de trituración , y luego puesto en producción después de un análisis teórico y la prueba de la práctica . [url=http://joyalcrusher.es/Mobile-Cone-Crushing-Plant.html]Trituradora de cono móvil[/url] puede cumplir su requisito de producción en la medida en la mayor parte . Trituradora de cono Symons adopta el sistema Symons en lugar de la tradicional de primavera , lo que mejora en gran medida la eficiencia de trabajo y resistencia a la compresión . Por lo tanto, tiene un rendimiento extraordinario en la trituración de todo tipo de rocas.
Con el continuo desarrollo de la tecnología de maquinaria para la minería , la [url=http://joyalcrusher.es/HPC-Cone-Crusher.html]trituradora de cono HPC[/url] es la actualización y mejora continua. A partir de la primavera trituradora de cono tradicional a la [url=http://joyalcrusher.es/ZYC-Cone-Crusher.html]trituradora de cono ZYC[/url] , y la trituradora de cono único cilindro para la trituradora de mandíbula móvil, la velocidad de desarrollo de la trituradora de cono es increíble. Hasta ahora , una nueva generación de la trituradora de piedra móvil se ha puesto con éxito en el uso de las diversas líneas de producción de piedra y traído abundantes beneficios económicos para los clientes .
Como el famoso de trituración y cribado de fabricante de equipos de maquinaria para la minería en China, JOYAL Machinery ha desarrollado con éxito la trituradora de cono Symons, que también se llama la trituradora de cono Symons altamente eficiente . Es la trituradora de piedra líder en el mundo , que se basa en la última tecnología de trituración de alemán.

zhuo...@gmail.com

Feb 18, 2014, 8:07:03 PM2/18/14
Debido a la dureza y abrasividad del mineral de hierro, el cliente debe prestar más atención a los equipos de trituración. De toda la trituradora móvil trituradora , trituradora de cono Symons http://joyal.es/ZYS-High-Efficient-Cone-Crusher.html es la mejor elección comparativamente . La trituradora móvil http://joyal.es/ZYS-High-Efficient-Cone-Crusher.html para la venta puede mejorar la eficiencia de trituración y la capacidad de producción del mineral de hierro , así como ampliar la gama de aplicaciones , incluyendo la producción de piedra y de reducción del mineral . Puede proporcionar medio de trituración , trituración fina operación de trituración como súper bien.
Trituradora de cono de primavera se combina con las ventajas de los diversos tipos de cavidad de trituración , y luego puesto en producción después de un análisis teórico y la prueba de la práctica . Trituradora de cono móvil http://joyalcrusher.es/Mobile-Cone-Crushing-Plant.html puede cumplir su requisito de producción en la medida en la mayor parte . Trituradora de cono Symons adopta el sistema Symons en lugar de la tradicional de primavera , lo que mejora en gran medida la eficiencia de trabajo y resistencia a la compresión . Por lo tanto, tiene un rendimiento extraordinario en la trituración de todo tipo de rocas.
Con el continuo desarrollo de la tecnología de maquinaria para la minería , la trituradora de cono HPC http://joyalcrusher.es/HPC-Cone-Crusher.html es la actualización y mejora continua. A partir de la primavera trituradora de cono tradicional a la trituradora de cono ZYC http://joyalcrusher.es/ZYC-Cone-Crusher.html , y la trituradora de cono único cilindro para la trituradora de mandíbula móvil, la velocidad de desarrollo de la trituradora de cono es increíble. Hasta ahora , una nueva generación de la trituradora de piedra móvil se ha puesto con éxito en el uso de las diversas líneas de producción de piedra y traído abundantes beneficios económicos para los clientes .

robert.w...@gmail.com

Apr 15, 2015, 7:25:17 PM4/15/15
Diesel engines don't have spark plugs . ( very often )

owen...@gmail.com

Jun 28, 2015, 5:14:51 AM6/28/15
Diesel engines don't have spark plugs...

bob4n...@gmail.com

Jul 11, 2015, 3:42:14 PM7/11/15
How about just a plain ol 303 British rifle one shot to the block done!!

maksyono...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2015, 7:04:21 PM8/21/15
What about oil filter? Will it stop all the grit

teslaQuake

Aug 21, 2015, 9:53:35 PM8/21/15
On 7/11/2015 12:42 PM, bob4n...@gmail.com wrote:
> How about just a plain ol 303 British rifle one shot to the block done!!
dont think he has one of those...

sherman...@gmail.com

Nov 29, 2015, 9:23:53 PM11/29/15
diesel engines don't have spark plugs so looking for it will take long time

gumih...@gmail.com

Jan 29, 2017, 10:23:04 AM1/29/17
On Sunday, April 28, 1996 at 9:00:00 PM UTC-10, Bad News wrote:
> How to ruin a diesel engine?
>
> We have a rock crusher running in the neighborhood. This machine is
> running on weekends as late as 10:00. Makes a lot of noise and dust.
> I have decided to destroy this engine. I have easy access to it at
> night.
> Any advice about fast and effective methods of completely destroying a
> DIESEL engine would be appreciated.

a cheap easy way to mess up a engine is called hydro lock you fill the cylinders about 1/2 way with water since diesel engines rely on the high compression to make the air in the cylinder hot to ignite the fuel you don't need to pour a lot of ate in the air intake and when the engine try's to compress the water bang you bend connecting rods and the engine needs a rebuild you don't need to insure all 8 cylinders ( f its a v 8 )have water in it you want some cylinders to work normally so they produce torque to do damage

tesla sTinker

Mar 11, 2017, 1:59:35 PM3/11/17
that is pretty dam cruel, maybe that man has to do that to put food on
his table...? Or would you rather send him to the food stamp office to
add one more to it... Not that the government is legit, and that I love
them, it is not and I do not. They should be shot for what they have
done over and over again so far. But if you add to it, it comes out of
your pocket in the very end, for they will take it from you the gov. If
they can get it. yup, rotten bastards

bubbal...@gmail.com

Dec 11, 2017, 12:12:06 AM12/11/17
That's the best one of all!!!! smh lmfao

bellal...@gmail.com

Mar 3, 2018, 8:46:48 AM3/3/18
Wont the grit get trapped in the oil filter? If not what grit no to use?
Message has been deleted

watsonj...@gmail.com

Apr 7, 2018, 12:07:26 AM4/7/18
Throw my mother in law in it she will kill anything
Anemone
Bar none

thomas...@gmail.com

Aug 2, 2018, 12:39:58 AM8/2/18
First off you'll have great ideas but that's not the way to go to solve the problem of the noise maker you want peace of mind right well laws require that after 10 p.m. there be no noise whatsoever actually I think it's 9:30 to 8 p.m. called disturbing the peace you could go to the foreman or City Hall you really shouldn't destroy somebody else's engine so why not just turn it off? Secondly learn some electronic placement I'm sure that there is a drain somewhere nearby in front of your house? I had this problem and I work at 6 a.m. every morning so without destroying somebody's engine or you know them just replacing it with another one I've been down this road many times go to YouTube look up how to make an electronic EMP for 25 ft and then just simply get you a remote to turn it on and off with you could disguise it in your mailbox and every time they drive up and down the road with it while I turn it on it kill the engine faster than molasses to the kill the engine faster than any dust and you don't actually do anything to it see what an EMP is it shuts off anything electrical Vehicles can't function if their Electric System turns off you ever stuck a phone inside of microwave? Sends up a lot of Sparks in electrical shot bouncing off of everything on the inside well you want the opposite effect I'm sure you would have just as much fun sitting inside your window as is driving up and down the road turning the button on and off guarantee they won't find out what it is guaranteed not to mess somebody's engine up and guaranteed to break somebody of their habit mostly and importantly don't mess with somebody's rig or they'll mess up your body just saying been there done that I'm pretty sure that this would be a better more safer legitimate way of Plan B but plan a I would suggest going to the foreman and if they blow you off take it to City Hall but Plan B is quite nice and quite funny it's like hitting a kill spot every time they drive up and down the road well just let me know

tonyd...@gmail.com

Dec 8, 2018, 9:56:21 PM12/8/18
Or u could just go ask for a job or get a fucking 10 pack of ear plugs for 99 cents

quade...@gmail.com

Dec 31, 2018, 8:59:09 PM12/31/18
Bottle of iodine

lmarcu...@gmail.com

Apr 4, 2019, 2:59:54 PM4/4/19
I once had a company truck and the AC was broken and I had it for one month and they would not fix it so an old friend of mine told me to crack two eggs and put it in the radiator system and then it would clog up a flow through within three days the truck will not start I was given another truck