Re: Justice Department opposes unsealing Trump FBI search warrant bogus affidavit

Trump Has Rats

Aug 16, 2022, 4:25:02 AM8/16/22
In article <t2qcrc$3q6q7$1...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> The DOJ lied and the affidavit is bullshit. Somebody needs to pay
> dearly for this. Jail is not good enough.

The Justice Department said in court documents Monday that it
opposes the release of the FBI affidavit used to justify the
search warrant on former President Donald Trump's primary
residence at Mar-a-Lago.

In Monday's filing, prosecutors indicated that the affidavit
contained sensitive information regarding the testimony of
witnesses in the investigation, adding later they feared that
releasing the requested documents would "chill" the future
testimony of other potential witnesses.

While the Justice Department did not oppose the release of the
search warrant last week, the department argued Monday in a
court filing to the U.S. District Court in the Southern District
of Florida that the affidavit should remain sealed "to protect
the integrity of an ongoing law enforcement investigation that
implicates national security."

A judge will make the final decision about whether the affidavit
should be unsealed.

The search warrant was unsealed on Friday, and it revealed that
federal law enforcement officials are investigating the former
president for violations of laws governing the removal or
destruction of records, obstruction of an investigation, and a
provision of the Espionage Act related to gathering,
transmitting or losing defense information.

The documents unsealed Friday included a property receipt from
the Aug. 8 search stating that the FBI had seized 11 sets of
classified documents, including four sets that were marked "top
secret." The FBI also seized photos and information about the
president of France, among other things.

Several media outlets, including CBS News, filed requests with
the court last week to obtain access to all documents —
including any underlying affidavits — related to the search
warrant. The affidavit is likely to have key details about the
government's investigation into Trump.

But while the Justice Department has "carefully considered
whether the affidavit can be released subject to redactions," it
said in Monday's court filing that "the redactions necessary to
mitigate harms to the integrity of the investigation would be so
extensive as to render the remaining unsealed text devoid of
meaningful content, and the release of such a redacted version
would not serve any public interest."

"Nevertheless, should the Court order partial unsealing of the
affidavit, the government respectfully requests an opportunity
to provide the Court with proposed redactions," the Justice
Department continued.

The Justice Department said it would be permissible to to unseal
other papers connected to the search warrant, the government's
motion to seal the search warrant and cover sheets associated
with the search warrant.

In January, officials from the National Archives retrieved 15
boxes of presidential records from Mar-a-Lago, some of which
contained classified information. In July, a lawyer for Trump
certified to investigators that all classified material had been
handed over to the National Archives.

Trump claimed last week that he had declassified all the
material seized at Mar-a-Lago while he was still in office.
While a sitting president does have broad declassification
ability, Rep. Adam Schiff, a member of the House intelligence
committee, said on "Face the Nation" on Sunday that he has seen
no evidence Trump declassified the material while in office.
Further, Schiff said that the authority to declassify material
does not extend to a former president, and he called it "absurd"
for Trump to claim "18 months after the fact" that he had
retroactively declassified the documents he took to Mar-a-Lago.

Trump's former national security adviser John Bolton told CBS
News' Robert Costa that Trump's handling of classified documents
"worried" him.

According to Bolton, intelligence briefers would bring pictures
or graphs for the president to see and hand them to him.

"Often, the president would say, 'Well, can I keep this?' And in
my experience, the intelligence briefers most often would say,
'Well sir, we'd prefer to take that back,'" Bolton said. "But
sometimes they forgot."

Earlier this year, the National Archives asked the Justice
Department to investigate Trump's handling of records. The
National Archives also said then that some of the documents
Trump turned over to them had been ripped up and taped back
together.

Trump's allies on the House Judiciary Committee on Monday sent
letters to top officials in the Biden administration demanding
they send to Congress documents and communications about the FBI
search of Trump's residence.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/trump-warrant-affidavit-justice-
department-oppose-unsealing-court-filing-today-2022-08-15/

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 16, 2022, 12:14:21 PM8/16/22
The Presidents handling isn't the problem, the problem is the people sho
the President hired to keep documents secure need to get a signature
from anyone who accepts uses or handles classified materials the and
they handle copies NOT the originals belonging to WE the PEOPLE and
being cared for by the Government.

ALL OUR documents need to be accounted for, and yet the President has
100% of the power to change the CLASSIFICATION and handle any
document... but that said, the property of WE THE PEOPLE has to be
tracked to maintain it in the hands of WE THE PEOPLE and that's what
government does it does the paperwork and the tracking.

TRUMP can have copies of papers or pictures of all of the Executive
Branch's Property that is in the hands of Government and he can classify
it or de-classify it. And we can access based on that... so NO TRUMP
DIDN'T have CLSSIFIED MATERIAL THAT HE WAS NOT PERMITTED TO HAVE,
because the simple act of taking it with him was an act of declassifying
it. Just as all the KNOWLEDGE he has in his head that he took that is
also declassified as long as he remembers it if he later speaks of it
then it's NO longer classified because he took it with him when he left
the job.

The President doesn't need permission to declassify anything and they do
declassify everything they take with them when they leave... the items
Obama stole were declassified by him taking them... and the he decided
to lock them up out of reach by using the Presidential Library archive
system to hide them from the PUBLIC which is what Classifying documents
is all about.

SO what we have is a game of hiding the pea under the nut shell... which
shell is it under? The SECRET CLASSIFIED SHELL or maybe the LOCKED
Presidential archives shell...? round and round the shells go, where is
the pea?

> According to Bolton, intelligence briefers would bring pictures
> or graphs for the president to see and hand them to him.
>
> "Often, the president would say, 'Well, can I keep this?' And in
> my experience, the intelligence briefers most often would say,
> 'Well sir, we'd prefer to take that back,'" Bolton said. "But
> sometimes they forgot."

Which is why they track the archives to find where a document was last
used. Then again the President doesn't have to do anything like sign for
them because he has the power to access all of it anytime without
any "permissions".

> Earlier this year, the National Archives asked the Justice
> Department to investigate Trump's handling of records.

That's a violation of the Constitution and the Presidents Delegated
powers. They don't have the delegated POWER to investigate the
President's use of material that the Constitution says he is mandated to
use to protect the United States Executive Branch and the United States
Constitution.

> The
> National Archives also said then that some of the documents
> Trump turned over to them had been ripped up and taped back
> together.

The fact that TRUMP or someone was disposing of them in a way that the
archives did not do it because they are PUBLIC Documents means that they
did NOT dispose of them but rather realized that they could NOT destroy
those documents owned by WE THE PEOPLE. But they can be declassified and
if they are copies then the "original" document was not destroyed.

The document may have been discovered to be an original that needed to
be returned for storage or proper secure disposal. Unless it was clearly
the original from the archives it can't be a crime for the President to
destroy it.

> Trump's allies on the House Judiciary Committee on Monday sent
> letters to top officials in the Biden administration demanding
> they send to Congress documents and communications about the FBI
> search of Trump's residence.

Sounds like a logical and proper thing to ask for, should the
Congressional SWAT TEAM RAID the DOJ when the DOJ ignores them??

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

Scout

Aug 16, 2022, 12:19:14 PM8/16/22
On 8/16/2022 9:14 AM, #ReamMeUpTheAssSnotty, brain-damaged fucktard who rode his
scooter into a tree while not wearing a helmet, stupidly bawled and lied:

> On 8/16/22 4:21 AM, Trump Has Rats wrote:
>> In article <t2qcrc$3q6q7$1...@news.freedyn.de>
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The DOJ lied and the affidavit is bullshit.

The affidavit is rock-solid.

>>> Somebody needs to pay dearly for this.  Jail is not good enough.

Agreed. Trump must be executed.
> The Presidents [sic] handling isn't the problem, the problem is

The problem is the *ex*-president's *theft* of documents, a large number of
which were classified.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 16, 2022, 1:23:34 PM8/16/22
On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 09:19:10 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>Trump must be executed.

The only thing I want to execute is my plan to suck every cock in the
Central Valley.

Again.
Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
Those Skills, You Know, Are Unconcealed!
I've Sucked Every Cock In Bakersfield!
Watch Me Work That Hardened Bone!
I'm Right On Top Of The Skull Fuck Throne™!

Rudy Canoza

Aug 16, 2022, 6:34:30 PM8/16/22
On Tue, 16 Aug 2022 12:35:34 -0700, an incel dwarf wrote:

>Trump's theft is what matters

What matters is that when you think of a cum guzzling, piston
polishing, toker of the purple headed yogurt thrower, you think of me.

Klaus Schadenfreude

Aug 20, 2022, 7:58:14 PM8/20/22
On 8/16/2022 1:21 AM, Trump Has Rats wrote:
> In article <t2qcrc$3q6q7$1...@news.freedyn.de>
> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> The DOJ lied

No.

>> and the affidavit is bullshit.

No.

>> Somebody needs to pay dearly for this.

Bullshit. Fuck off.

> The Justice Department said in court documents Monday that it
> opposes the release of the FBI affidavit used to justify the
> search warrant on former President Donald Trump's primary
> residence at Mar-a-Lago.

The affidavit *should not* be released. There is no valid reason to release
before charges are brought or the case is dropped.

bob user

Aug 20, 2022, 8:42:58 PM8/20/22
On 20 Aug 2022, Klaus Schadenfreude
<klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> posted some

> On 8/16/2022 1:21 AM, Trump Has Rats wrote:
>> In article <t2qcrc$3q6q7$1...@news.freedyn.de>
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> The DOJ lied
>
> No.

An appeals court just ruled that the DOJ is a bunch of liars.

>>> and the affidavit is bullshit.
>
> No.

Prove it.

>>> Somebody needs to pay dearly for this.
>
> Bullshit. Fuck off.

Garland is on thin ice. If it cracks and he falls through, I see folks
willing to throw him anvils, but no ropes.

>> The Justice Department said in court documents Monday that it
>> opposes the release of the FBI affidavit used to justify the
>> search warrant on former President Donald Trump's primary
>> residence at Mar-a-Lago.
>
> The affidavit *should not* be released. There is no valid reason to
> release before charges are brought or the case is dropped.

There was no valid reason to "legally" assault a former POTUS.

Rudy Canoza

Aug 20, 2022, 8:54:33 PM8/20/22
On Sat, 20 Aug 2022 16:58:11 -0700,an incel dwarf wrote:

>>> Somebody needs to pay dearly for this.
>
>Bullshit. Fuck off.

Why not just come to the Jolly Kone Parking Lot and I'll give you a
nice, wet blow job, eh?

You'll feel better I promise!

Bring Your Cock To the Jolly Kone!!!
It's The Central Valley's Fellatio Zone!
If You're On The Left or On The Right
I'll Suck Your Cock and I Won't Bite!
Rudy Canoza Will Make Sure You Get Blown!
I'll Make You Cum and I'll Make you Moan!
On Your Cock My Skills I'll Hone!
You Know My Skills Are Quite Well Known!
That Talent, You Know, Is Unconcealed!

Siri Cruise

Aug 20, 2022, 10:38:10 PM8/20/22
In article <XnsAEF9B437...@0.0.0.0>,
bob user <bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

> > No.
>
> Prove it.

The judge decided otherwise.

> There was no valid reason to "legally" assault a former POTUS.

The judge decided differently.

Do note they seized a dozen boxes of proof your god violated
subpoenas. Whether the boxes prove criminality is to be
determined but they do prove your god was holding documents in
defiance of subpoenas.

So what's roasting your chestnuts is not that that he was
searched but that he is caught in a lie. Your god has no clothes
and you want to kill everyone who points that out.

'I desire mercy, not sacrifice.' /|\
I am an Andrea Chen sockpuppet. insults Islam. Mohammed

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 21, 2022, 11:26:59 AM8/21/22
On Sun, 21 Aug 2022 00:42:57 -0000 (UTC), bob user
<bob...@mindspring.com> wrote:

>On 20 Aug 2022, Klaus Schadenfreude
><klaus.schadenfreude.entfärben.@gmail.com> posted some
>
>> On 8/16/2022 1:21 AM, Trump Has Rats wrote:

>> No.
>
>An appeals court just ruled that the DOJ is a bunch of liars.

A dramatic statement like that requires a cite.

>> No.
>
>Prove it.

>> Bullshit. Fuck off.
>
>Garland is on thin ice. If it cracks and he falls through, I see folks
>willing to throw him anvils, but no ropes.
>

>>> The Justice Department said in court documents Monday that it
>>> opposes the release of the FBI affidavit used to justify the
>>> search warrant on former President Donald Trump's primary
>>> residence at Mar-a-Lago.
>>
>> The affidavit *should not* be released. There is no valid reason to
>> release before charges are brought or the case is dropped.
>
>There was no valid reason to "legally" assault a former POTUS.

When was POTUS assaulted?

Swill
--
"Every investigation thus far makes one conclusion abundantly clear:
Secretary Clinton's fundamental lack of judgment and wanton disregard