Re: FBI planted false "evidence" during Trump search.

1 view

Trump Has Rats

Aug 12, 2022, 11:05:03 PM8/12/22
In article <t2s48j$3r3mn$3...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> I call bullshit on the basis for the warrant.

The FBI has been after him for 8 years now because of Obama and
the Clintons.

They had nothing so they made something up.

BeamMeUpScotty

Aug 13, 2022, 10:49:43 AM8/13/22
That seems like the most likely scenario... it's NOT like they didn't
make up a "FAKE Russian DOSSIER" and then make up lies to get a FISA
WARRANT and a "Fake Phone Call crime to Ukraine" to use to impeach him
with TWO impeachments charging FAKE violations of his office and the laws...

Democrats are like the mentally ill stalker from hell.... they keep
trying to cause you harm because of their seething hate for anyone who
doesn't love them and do everything they want.

--
-That's karma-

The result is DEMOCRATS lies about history and reality to themselves and
others means their attempts to figure-out what's wrong is an exercise in
futility, because what they think they know they really don't know, and
fixing problems without the truth... becomes a fools errand.

bob user

Aug 13, 2022, 8:36:00 PM8/13/22
On 13 Aug 2022, BeamMeUpScotty <NOT-...@idiocracy.gov> posted some

> On 8/12/22 11:03 PM, Trump Has Rats wrote:
>> In article <t2s48j$3r3mn$3...@news.freedyn.de>
>> <governo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> I call bullshit on the basis for the warrant.
>>>

>> The FBI has been after him for 8 years now because of Obama and
>> the Clintons.
>>
>> They had nothing so they made something up.
>>
> That seems like the most likely scenario... it's NOT like they didn't
> make up a "FAKE Russian DOSSIER" and then make up lies to get a FISA
> WARRANT and a "Fake Phone Call crime to Ukraine" to use to impeach him
> with TWO impeachments charging FAKE violations of his office and the
> laws...
>
> Democrats are like the mentally ill stalker from hell.... they keep
> trying to cause you harm because of their seething hate for anyone who
> doesn't love them and do everything they want.

They certainly helped coalesce some of the undecided, in favor of Trump.

Merrick Garland owns this mess 100%.