Dems want to bring down anyone who ever backed Trump: Goodwin

Leroy N. Soetoro

Jan 20, 2021, 6:52:37 PM1/20/21
https://nypost.com/2021/01/12/dems-want-to-bring-down-anyone-who-ever-
backed-trump-goodwin/

In December of 2019, President Trump tweeted a picture of himself
bracketed by an unpunctuated caption.

“In reality they’re not after me” it read. “They’re after you I’m just in
the way.”

I wrote then that the tweet “artfully sums up the Trump era from the
perspective of the president and his supporters.” Resembling the famous
Uncle Sam “I want you” poster, the image and the 14 words captured “the
belief of Trump Nation that the political establishment, the media, the
permanent bureaucracy and yes, the deep state are trying to crush him and
them.”

The tweet came on the same day that House Democrats voted to impeach Trump
over the Ukraine piffle. With the Dems now barrelling toward a second
impeachment over the Capitol invasion even as Trump’s term nears the end,
history is indeed repeating itself — and for the same reason.

The first time around, Dems used impeachment as a campaign strategy to
defeat Trump in 2020. They are now using impeachment to try to keep him
out of the 2024 race, which would happen under a Senate conviction because
he would be barred from ever again holding public office.

If that were all, the revenge agenda would be loathsome enough. But Nancy
Pelosi, Chuck Schumer and their co-conspirators in Big Media and Big Tech
are proving Trump was right when he said his supporters were the ultimate
target. Let us the count the examples in just the last few days.

Start with the calls from leading Dems for GOP Senators Josh Hawley and
Ted Cruz to resign for objecting to the Electoral College results, which
amounts to an attempt to decapitate potential heirs to the Trump movement.
Hawley and Cruz, forceful and articulate conservatives, essentially did
what various Democrats did over the years when Republicans were elected
president, yet they are being labeled criminals and traitors as accusers
equate their votes with supporting the riot.

Joe Biden, who keeps insisting he wants to unite the country, even accused
Hawley and Cruz of spreading the “big lie.” To make sure his point was
clear, Biden referred to Hitler’s propagandist, Joseph Goebbels.

Imagine that — the next president says two senators who oppose him are
acting like Nazis. Apparently the unity agenda will come only after all
dissenters are driven from office.

Additional proof of Trump’s point comes in the way Big Tech is silencing
the president and banishing those who believe Biden’s victory was less
than 100 percent clean. Twitter’s claim that it has simply removed about
70,000 bots doesn’t pass the smell test, given the scope of complaints
from conservatives about the vast number of followers who suddenly
vanished.

Not to be outdone, Facebook blocks any mention of “stop the steal” and
Amazon, Apple and Google drove Twitter competitor Parler off the web and
out of business.

As Sen. Marco Rubio of Florida put it, “We are now living in a country
where four or five companies, unelected, unaccountable, have the monopoly
power to decide, we’re gonna wipe people out, we’re going to erase them
from any digital platform.”

None of this is a defense of those who invaded the Capitol, especially
those who committed violence. And Trump’s Wednesday speech, although it
didn’t rise to the level of incitement, was too angry and too bitter.

Moreover, he was wrong to pressure vice president Mike Pence to throw out
states where Trump disputed the results. Pence’s refusal, saying he did
not have such power, saved Trump and the nation from reaping the
whirlwind.

That admirable restraint is what’s lacking from the winners. Instead, they
are using victory to unleash a frightening hatred for the vanquished.

Project Veritas recorded a lawyer for PBS saying the children of Trump
supporters should be taken to re-education camps and he was joyful that
red states had COVID outbreaks. In a statement Tuesday, PBS said the
lawyer, Michael Beller, no longer works there, suggesting he had been
fired.

Harvard kicked upstate GOP Rep. Elise Stefanik off an advisory board
because she objected to the election returns. Only Democrats need apply.

Efforts are underway to block private employment for Trump aides, and the
way law firms and others ran from representing Parler illustrate how
easily many businesses are intimidated.

Forbes magazine’s chief content officer, Randall Lane, cited several Trump
White House officials and wrote in the magazine that “Hire any of Trump’s
fellow fabulists above, and Forbes will assume that everything your
company or firm talks about is a lie.”

Numerous large corporations, including Comcast, AT&T, Verizon, Cisco, Dow,
Intel, Blue CrossBlue Shield, Marriott, Goldman Sachs, American Express
and Mastercard said they would not make donations to Republican members of
congress who objected to the 2020 election results. In effect, they are
using money to block elected officials from carrying out their sworn oaths
to protect the Constitution, as the officials see it.

The ultimate problem with cancel culture is that it brooks no exceptions.
Yet given the way the First Amendment is embedded in our culture, combined
with the political anger coursing through our nation, many, perhaps
millions of Americans eventually will dissent from this coerced
conformity. Whether they do it in support of a future Trump candidacy,
other candidates or simply to criticize government policies, dissent is
inevitable.

Then what? How will the goons crack down on those who dare to speak their
minds?

My prediction is that we are watching the early innings of a movement to
criminalize political speech. There already are efforts on the left to
criminalize “hate” speech and the next step is obvious: label as hate
speech anything the left doesn’t like.

Rules to that end are in effect on many college campuses, and “woke”
corporations and government offices increasingly embrace restrictions on
what people can say about politics and politicians. Penalties, including
suspension, expulsion and firing, are now common for those who dare say
unsayable things.

Unfortunately, the question is not whether a far-left government will
follow suit. The only question is how long will it take before saying
something the ruling class doesn’t want to hear is a crime?

Tone-deaf pictures
Reader Harold Theurer is having a flashback. Noting the unflattering photo
of Mayor de Blasio and Chirlane McCray dancing in a nearly-deserted Times
Square on New Year’s Eve, Theurer asks: “Isn’t this picture the equivalent
of the Chris Christie beach chair photo?”

Touché!

Vaccination at a crawl
From a City Hall press release: “Mayor de Blasio today announced that Citi
Field will become a 24/7 mega vaccination site. Operated by the NYC Health
+ Hospitals Test & Trace Corps, the site is currently slated to launch the
week of January 25th.”

So it isn’t “slated to launch” for nearly two weeks. According to its
stats, the city administered about 240,000 vaccines, a piddling average of
about 8,300 per day.

At this rate, it will take far longer to give a shot to every New Yorker
than the nine months it took to develop the vaccine.

--
"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
recover with no after effects.

ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov

fiasco, President Trump.

queer liberal democrat donors.

Unknown

Feb 1, 2021, 6:47:33 AM2/1/21
>of the Chris Christie beach chair photo?�
>
>Touch�!
>
>Vaccination at a crawl
>From a City Hall press release: �Mayor de Blasio today announced that Citi
>Field will become a 24/7 mega vaccination site. Operated by the NYC Health
>+ Hospitals Test & Trace Corps, the site is currently slated to launch the
>week of January 25th.�
>
>So it isn�t �slated to launch� for nearly two weeks. According to its
>stats, the city administered about 240,000 vaccines, a piddling average of
>about 8,300 per day.
>
>At this rate, it will take far longer to give a shot to every New Yorker
>than the nine months it took to develop the vaccine.
>

>--
>"LOCKDOWN", left-wing COVID fearmongering. 95% of COVID infections
>recover with no after effects.
>
>No collusion - Special Counsel Robert Swan Mueller III, March 2019.
>
>Donald J. Trump, cheated out of a second term by fraudulent "mail-in"
>ballots. Report voter fraud: sf.n...@mail.house.gov
>
>Thank you for cleaning up the disaster of the 2008-2017 Obama / Biden
>fiasco, President Trump.
>
>Under Barack Obama's leadership, the United States of America became the
>The World According To Garp. Obama sold out heterosexuals for Hollywood
>queer liberal democrat donors.
>
>President Trump boosted the economy, reduced illegal invasions, appointed
>dozens of judges and three SCOTUS justices.

Eek, In truth, TRUMP is still the president, social liberal platforms
should be expelled, shut down from the usa, for them breaking the
constitution, so see, he was right about that also, freedom of speech,
and the rest of these liars that chase him for arresting joe Biden for
bribery need to be silenced because there is legitimate evidence now, that
yes, took all these years to collect. This so says the Washington Times.
No, he is still legally the president, JOE BIDEN is not. Best read the
true US Constitution again. AND someone better tell him.

Unknown

Feb 1, 2021, 6:53:19 AM2/1/21
It's pittiful. A president that does not comprehend the real us
constitution, or have real lawyer that would at least explain the truth to
him that does.