Re: Trump targeted by Biden administration, and they can do it to you, too

$2 Per Government Rodent

Aug 11, 2022, 9:20:03 PM8/11/22
In article <t0qdo1$2k0dn$4...@news.freedyn.de>
<governo...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Bad move FBI. Really bad move.

Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and we’re watching it play
out in real time. On August 8, the Biden Justice Department’s
unannounced raid of former President Donald Trump’s home crossed
a line that has left many Americans wondering what’s happened to
our country. Using third-world tactics like this against a
former president is unacceptable in a vacuum.

It’s even worse considering that this is just part of a pattern
of bureaucratic abuse against Trump. By weaponizing the Justice
Department to punish and intimidate their political opponents,
the Biden administration and Democrats have shown just how far
they’re willing to go to maintain their failed grip on power.

Remember the Russia Hoax, when tens of millions of taxpayer
dollars and endless hours of breathless media coverage gave us
the Mueller Report? That years-long smear campaign concluded
there was no collusion and no obstruction of justice on the part
of Trump. Instead of apologizing and moving on, Democrats and
bureaucrats doubled down with a sham impeachment which saw Trump
acquitted by the Senate. Time and time again, Washington elites
have tried to take Trump down. Why? Because he effectively spoke
up for the American people, and the D.C. swamp didn’t take
kindly to it.

How is this the federal government’s priority right now? I doubt
that Americans struggling with historically high inflation and
surging violent crime are reassured that Democrats found time to
authorize an unannounced and unprecedented raid on Trump’s home.
Nearly a hundred pro-life pregnancy centers and churches have
been vandalized or firebombed since the leak of the Dobbs
decision – how’s the FBI investigation into that wave of
domestic terrorism proceeding?

We still have a raging crisis at our southern border as
beleaguered Border Patrol agents try to stem a flood of deadly
drugs pouring into our country. The Biden administration doesn’t
care about that – they’re more focused on passing a bill that
will raise taxes, have no impact on inflation, and hire an army
of 87,000 new IRS agents.

It’s worth pointing out that prominent Democrats don’t seem to
get this same treatment. Hillary Clinton destroyed over 30,000
classified emails, covered it up, and got away with barely a
slap on the wrist. Hunter Biden appears to have laundered money
while sharing a bank account with Joe Biden. He’s still painting
away in his Malibu mansion and appearing at White House events.
Noted anti-Semite Rep. Rashida Tlaib, D-MI, promoted a call for
donations to a group tied to Hamas and the Taliban. Nothing ever
came of it.

Look at the big picture. Last October Biden’s Department of
Justice labeled parents concerned about their kids’ educations
as "domestic terrorists." In May, the Biden administration tried
to set up a "Ministry of Truth" to police what Americans read
online. Last week, Senate Democrats passed a bill hiring a Rose
Bowl Stadium’s worth of new IRS government agents to financially
target everyday citizens. And on Monday, the Biden Justice
Department unleashed the FBI on a leading political opponent
just 92 days ahead of the massively important midterm elections.

Everyone needs to pay attention to what’s happening: Democrats
are drunk on the power of one-party rule and growing
increasingly aggressive in their attempts to punish those who
push back against the far-left.

This raid on President Trump should be a wake-up call for every
American. It emphasizes how crucial the midterm elections will
be: we can only stop this unprecedented madness if we elect
Republicans in November to halt this wild overreach and hold the
Department of Justice accountable. If the Democrat establishment
can do this to a former president, what can they do to you?

https://www.foxnews.com/opinion/trump-targeted-biden-
administration-you

governo...@gmail.com

Aug 12, 2022, 10:42:33 AM8/12/22
On Fri, 12 Aug 2022 03:15:13 +0200 (CEST), "$2 Per Government Rodent"
<lead_po...@nytimes.com> wrote:

>Absolute power corrupts absolutely, and we’re watching it play
>out in real time. On August 8, the Biden Justice Department’s
>unannounced raid of former President Donald Trump’s home crossed
>a line that has left many Americans wondering what’s happened to
>our country. Using third-world tactics like this against a
>former president is unacceptable in a vacuum.

Except we're not operating in a vacuum. That you so inappropriately
used such a term in this context shows that you're trying to lend
dignity and gravitas to your bullshit statements.

Swill
--
the Mob Takes the Fifth, - Donald Trump