If I get a job, the business I work for can prosecute me if I harm a fellow worker at our place of employment

Chris Tsao

Nov 15, 2022, 4:11:11 PM11/15/22
I saw on the news that a woman who is a standup comedian had a member of the audience at a comedy club throw something at her and hurt her and I figured out that the comedy club could prosecute the man in the audience if the woman doesn't, and then a day or three later, I found out that the comedy club was prosecuting her.

Thus, if I get a job, I should harm any coworker outside the business we work at.

tesla sTinker

Feb 3, 2023, 3:14:22 PM2/3/23
just what the world needs, another antichrist.

On 11/15/2022 1:11 PM, Chris Tsao scribbled: