tracking devices

Chris Tsao

Mar 15, 2021, 5:27:32 AM3/15/21
There are tracking devices that they sell that I can put on future coworkers' cars and in their coat pockets and in their bags etc. in order for me to follow them wherever they go. Let me know what you think.

tesla Stinker

May 16, 2021, 11:28:18 PM5/16/21
Bill Gates and his vaccine chip that he wants to implant in you.

well one thing is for certain. His wife dont want him back...

He is now hiding in the rich sam of southern california.
Fuck You Fed

tesla sTinker

Feb 3, 2023, 3:19:47 PM2/3/23

On 5/16/2021 8:28 PM, tesla Stinker scribbled:
tracking devices are trackable. But I knew you were out of your
marbles from your other stupid ideas in your posts.

go to church.

The real catechism