How to kill / poison a dog

johnjdu...@yahoo.com

Sep 28, 2008, 9:04:59 AM9/28/08
I want to kill a certain dog. The preferred option would be to poison
it. The dog weighs about 10-15 pounds. What are my options? So far I
learned of a few ways. But I still need more details (reliability,
obtainability, dosage, etc..).

Rat poison:

This seems to be the most common way to kill dogs. Nowadays most rat
poisons are anticoagulants. They prevent blood-clotting, which means
the dog will die on internal bleeding after a couple days.
Unfortunately, it's easy to diagnose and vets can counteract if
detected early enough.

There also used to be rat poisons containing thallium. It's supposed
to kill within a week. I read that it is usually too late for a cure
when the symptoms show up. So that would be ideal. But I think rat
poisons with thallium are not sold anymore. Any ideas how to get
thallium?

Antifreeze:

How much would I need? Can I buy ethylene glycol in pure form?

Chocolate:

Everybody knows chocolate is toxic to dogs. But I have the feeling
that it would only make it sick. How much would be needed to be
lethal?

Over the counter drugs:

Advil maybe? How much? Other suggestions?

Anyways. What I need is a poison that is easy to obtain, which would
be lethal with small amounts and which would not kill it right away
but within days. So far, rat poison seems to the best choice. What I
don't like is the fact that it's used so commonly to kill dogs and
pretty much every vet would be able to tell that the dog was poisoned
on purpose. Perfect would be a less obvious way.

Thanks.

PS: I know I am a sick bastard. Replies not dealing with facts on the
matter will be kindly ignored.

幸せがありなさい

Sep 28, 2008, 11:39:58 PM9/28/08
WHAT!?
Why do you want to kill a dog.

Fact checker

Oct 3, 2008, 9:13:26 PM10/3/08
Chocolate!

Shitting barfing shitting barfing shitting barfing shitting barfing shitting
barfing shitting barfing dying horribly chocolate!

abg...@gmail.com

Mar 26, 2013, 8:05:20 PM3/26/13
weirdo

abg...@gmail.com

Mar 27, 2013, 1:54:52 AM3/27/13
weirdo! next shooting at a high school? MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THIS GUY.....just saying....

The Lurker

Mar 29, 2013, 4:41:44 PM3/29/13
On Tue, 26 Mar 2013 22:54:52 -0700 (PDT), abg...@gmail.com wrote:

>weirdo! next shooting at a high school? MAKE SURE YOU LOOK AT THIS GUY.....just saying....

Do you really think the OP has waited around for more than 4 1/2 years
for your response?

Jeffrey Crabtree

Dec 19, 2021, 10:01:29 AM12/19/21
WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POISON A FUCKING DOG ITS A DOG NOT A MONSTER AND YOUR THE MONSTER ITS A POOR LITTLE DDOG IN A TERRIBLE PERSONS HAND HONESTLY I THINK IM GONNA CALL THE FBI
Message has been deleted
Message has been deleted

saniro heaven

Aug 28, 2022, 5:34:52 PM8/28/22
On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 10:01:29 AM UTC-5, Jeffrey Crabtree wrote:
> WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POISON A FUCKING DOG ITS A DOG NOT A MONSTER AND YOUR THE MONSTER ITS A POOR LITTLE DDOG IN A TERRIBLE PERSONS HAND HONESTLY I THINK IM GONNA CALL THE FBI
because dogs are stupid ass fucking animals and deserve nothing but pain

Hey You

Nov 16, 2022, 4:54:24 PM11/16/22
On Sunday, December 19, 2021 at 10:01:29 AM UTC-5, Jeffrey Crabtree wrote:
> WHY THE FUCK WOULD YOU POISON A FUCKING DOG ITS A DOG NOT A MONSTER AND YOUR THE MONSTER ITS A POOR LITTLE DDOG IN A TERRIBLE PERSONS HAND HONESTLY I THINK IM GONNA CALL THE FBI
Some dogs just need killing. I've got one that's a danger to my dog and the owner is a dissolute drunk. There so such thing as animal control anymore. The problem is entirely mine and I have no legal way to deal with it.

Schizoid

Dec 22, 2022, 1:57:03 PM12/22/22
Wow finally someone with a brain. Can't stand fucking dogs. I would bash them with a rock.

Maciek Ku

Jan 24, 2023, 3:01:02 AM1/24/23
MOst dogs NEEDS KILLING. THESE ANIMALS ARE JUST A PLAGUE. THEY ALSO USUALLY HAVE OWNERS THAT AREN'T INTELIGENT AT ALL, THEIR OWNERS ARE USUALLY ANIMALS TOO. YOU SEE SOMEONE WITH A DOG ? DON'T GET IN BUSSINESS WITH THEM AND KILL ANY DOG YOU CAN

Maciek Ku

Jan 24, 2023, 3:02:09 AM1/24/23
poniedziałek, 29 września 2008 o 05:39:58 UTC+2 RiRi napisał(a):
> WHAT!?
> Why do you want to kill a dog.

it's pretty obvious. dogs are a plague and every single one of them should get killed or put back into the forests