"Lay bare your wound to the healer

Unknown

Sep 17, 2021, 8:50:03 AM9/17/21
"Lay bare your wound to the healer. Only through shame can you be freed
from shame. Tell Him, and do not be ashamed. ???This is my wound, Father;
this is my injury. It happened because of my negligence and not from any
other cause?????? He who exposes every serpent shows the reality of his
faith, while he who hides them still walks the trackless wastes."

St. John Climacus, The Ladder of Divine Ascent.

"I am the true vine, and My Father is the vinedresser. Every branch in Me
that does not bear fruit He takes away; and every branch that bears fruit
He prunes, that it may bear more fruit." John 15:1-2

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.