The Father was revealed to the sense of hearing

Unknown

Jan 18, 2022, 9:06:23 AM1/18/22
"The Father was revealed to the sense of hearing; the Spirit was revealed
to the sense of sight, and in addition to these, the Son was revealed to
the sense of touch. The Father uttered His witness about the Son, the Son
was baptized in the water, and the Holy Spirit in the form of a dove
hovered above the water. When John the Baptist witnessed and said about
Christ, ???Behold, the Lamb of God, Who takes away the sins of the world???
(John 1:29), and when John immersed and baptized the Lord in the Jordan,
the mission of Christ in the world and the path of our salvation was shown.
That is to say: The Lord took upon Himself the sins of mankind and died
under them [immersion] and became alive again [the coming out of the
water]; and we must die as the old sinful man and become alive again as
cleansed, renewed and regenerated. This is the Savior and this is the path
of salvation."

St. Nikolai Velimirovich, on The Theophany of Our Lord.

"You are fairer than the sons of men; Grace is poured upon Your lips;
Therefore God has blessed You forever." Psalm 45:2

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.