If, according to the example of Abraham and Job

Unknown

Jul 19, 2021, 9:35:02 AM7/19/21
"If, according to the example of Abraham and Job, we think that we are
earth and ashes, then we shall never be robbed, but we will always have
something to give to others not gold and silver, but an example of
humility, patience, and love toward God. May there be glory to Him forever.
Amen."

Saints Barsanuphius & John.

"Hear my prayer, O Lord, Give ear to my supplications! In Your faithfulness
answer me, And in Your righteousness. Do not enter into judgment with Your
servant." Psalm 143:1-2

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.