Who is happy; Churches' demon day almost here!

servant

Nov 13, 2023, 3:19:06 PM11/13/23

Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".

Satan is gleeful that that lieing slander was not followed by an act of
contrition,ie. of asking forgiveness and openly repenting of his false
witness?

Will satan continue to be happy with friend jame's failure of contrition
for his wholesale slander? Satan's happy response is in friend jame's
hands, no?

servant

Nov 13, 2023, 3:52:06 PM11/13/23

"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5

The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.

That doesn't square with the 1 Peter above as to going to heaven, not one
mention of a jw vatican role; which is yet to be invented 1875 years in the
future.

It does not really square either with who John in Rev. says the 144000
are.

servant

Nov 13, 2023, 5:15:03 PM11/13/23
Friend james acting on behalf of the jw vatican could not answer if the
water Moses parted was the "red sea"; given the hebrew text.

He had also demanded the greek word for simple"pole" in the NT confirmed
the jw vatican theory that a secret conspiracy in the 4th century changed
the meaning of "pole" to "crosss reflecting a "pole" with a crossbar".
That is a historical theory and easily tested.

2nd century church fathers using the the same NT greek word for "pole" said
it had a crossbar upon which Christ was nailed through His hands. The jw
vatican historical secret conspiracy is false. and fails the test of
history.

Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican has crack
scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One must have a
good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.

Was Christ a Carpenter given NT greek?

James

Nov 15, 2023, 7:47:00 PM11/15/23
On 13 Nov 2023 20:52:04 GMT, servant wrote:

>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
>
>The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
>over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
>after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.

To servant's readers:

If you are going to criticize, at least get the facts straight.

The 144,000 are not all JW's. The gathering of them started around the
1st century, long before the JW organization arose. So there would be
many non-JW's.

Sincerely James,
What is "The End"?
Go to jw.org.
11/15/23

James

Nov 15, 2023, 8:25:36 PM11/15/23
To servant's readers:

Slander:

"/'sland?r/
nounLaw
noun: slander

the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to
a person's reputation.
"he is suing the TV network for slander"
Similar:
defamation

defamation of character
character assassination
misrepresentation of character"
(https://www.google.com/search?q=slander)

Notice, slander only happens to a person. I slandered no person. I
referred to the false religions of the churches that misleads many
people into Satan's hands.

James

Nov 15, 2023, 8:28:23 PM11/15/23
What Scripture are you referring to?

No one

Nov 16, 2023, 2:37:52 AM11/16/23
On Nov 15, 2023, James wrote
(in article<n4oali1ta62bbv04b...@4ax.com>):

> On 13 Nov 2023 20:52:04 GMT, servant wrote:
>

> > "Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
> > His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
> > resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance incorruptible
> > and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
> > are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
> > revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
> >
> > The jw vatican says the 144000 in Rev. are the 1st class jw who will rule
> > over the jw 2nd class in the new earthly kingdom. which is to be setup
> > after all non-jw are murdered when Christ returns.
>
> To servant's readers:
>
> If you are going to criticize, at least get the facts straight.
>
> The 144,000 are not all JW's. The gathering of them started around the
> 1st century, long before the JW organization arose. So there would be
> many non-JW's.

For those that study the Bible,....

Rev 7:2-6

2 And I saw another angel ascending from the east, having the seal of the
living God: and he cried with a loud voice to the four angels, to whom it was
given to hurt the earth and the sea,

3 Saying, Hurt not the earth, neither the sea, nor the trees, till we have
sealed the servants of our God in their foreheads.

4 And I heard the number of them which were sealed: and there were sealed an
hundred and fortyand four thousand of all the tribes of the children of
Israel.

5 Of the tribe of Juda were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Reuben
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Gad were sealed twelve thousand.

6 Of the tribe of Aser were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Nepthalim
were sealed twelve thousand. Of the tribe of Manasses were sealed twelve
thousand.
------
Rev 14:1-5

1 And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an
hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their
foreheads.

2 And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the
voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their
harps:

3 And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four
beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and
fortyand four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.

4 These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins.
These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were
redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.

5 And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before
the throne of God.

Not one of these are related to the JW's of these times in the world.

> Sincerely James,

James

Nov 16, 2023, 9:28:27 AM11/16/23
Yes, much of Revelation is symbolic. Thus the key to understanding it
is to know when it means something literally, and when it means
something symbolically.

That it is a literal number is shown in Revelation chapter 7, where,
after giving the definite number of 144,000, at Re 7:9 it speaks of
another group, a "great crowd" whom no man was able to number. The
number 144,000 could not be symbolic, for, if so, it would mean
nothing. It might as well have no number at all, for there would be no
contrast between it and the later-mentioned "great crowd," which is
numberless.

Also, viewing the number as literal agrees with Jesus' statement at
Matthew 22:14 regarding the Kingdom of the heavens: "There are many
invited, but few chosen."

Concerning "of all the tribes of the children of Israel.", look at
them very closely.
Rev. 7:4-8: "I heard the number of those who were sealed, a hundred
and forty-four thousand, sealed out of every tribe of the sons of
Israel: . . . Judah . . . Reuben . . . Gad . . . Asher . . . Naphtali
. . . Manasseh . . . Simeon . . . Levi . . . Issachar . . . Zebulun .
. . Joseph . . . Benjamin."

These cannot be the tribes of natural Israel because there never was a
tribe of Joseph, the tribes of Ephraim and Dan are not included in the
list here, and the Levites were set aside for service in connection
with the temple but were not reckoned as one of the 12 tribes. (See
Numbers 1:4-16.)

So who do they represent? Romans 2:28,29 talks about "spiritual" Jews.
"He is not a Jew who is one on the outside, nor is circumcision that
which is on the outside upon the flesh. But he is a Jew who is one on
the inside, and his circumcision is that of the heart by spirit, and
not by a written code."

Thus the reference in Revelation is not to literals Jews, but
spiritual Jews.

Revelation is FULL of symbolism. Keep that in mind.

Sincerely James,
What is "The End"?
Go to jw.org.
11/16/23

servant

Nov 16, 2023, 12:31:30 PM11/16/23
>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance
incorruptible
>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5

Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
theory be supported and how so?

servant

Nov 16, 2023, 1:08:23 PM11/16/23
>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
>>
>>Satan is gleeful that that lieing slander was not followed by an act of
>>contrition,ie. of asking forgiveness and openly repenting of his false
>>witness?
>>
>>Will satan continue to be happy with friend jame's failure of contrition
>>for his wholesale slander? Satan's happy response is in friend jame's
>>hands, no?

Friend james tries to find wiggle room to excue his slander and failure of
contrition:

> the action or crime of making a false spoken statement damaging to
>a person's reputation.
> "he is suing the TV network for slander"

Bingo; here comes the wiggle attempt at spin:

>Notice, slander only happens to a person. I slandered no person.

Friend james; notice the very example the dictionary used above, a "tv
network" is not an individual, no? Thelf excusing spin continues:

>I referred to the false religions of the churches that misleads many
>people into Satan's hands.

Bingo, friend james is on the right path; he confesses his slander only to
spin even more: "all churches promote "trick or treat" etc. as a religious
practice/doctrine", no? However is that path
to absolution blocked because
a slander repeated doesn't forgive it?

Satan remains happy, even more so.

servant

Nov 16, 2023, 1:17:08 PM11/16/23

>>Friend james acting on behalf of the jw vatican could not answer if the
>>water Moses parted was the "red sea"; given the hebrew text.
>>
>>He had also demanded the greek word for simple"pole" in the NT confirmed
>>the jw vatican theory that a secret conspiracy in the 4th century changed
>>the meaning of "pole" to "crosss reflecting a "pole" with a crossbar".
>>That is a historical theory and easily tested.
>>
>>2nd century church fathers using the the same NT greek word for "pole" said
>>it had a crossbar upon which Christ was nailed through His hands. The jw
>>vatican historical secret conspiracy is false. and fails the test of
>>history.
>>
>>Here we give friend james another chance to show the jw vatican has crack
>>scholors of biblical languages and 1st century history of bible
>>cultural and social matters in which the NT was embedded.. One must have a
>>good grasp of all of it to understand NT writings.
>>
>>Was Christ a Carpenter given NT greek?

Friend james doesn't answer; spin ensues:

>What Scripture are you referring to?

Oh come now, just answer; was He a carpender or not?

James

Nov 17, 2023, 6:00:03 AM11/17/23
To readers of servant.

As far as I know, the Bible doesn't say. But logically, since his
stepfather Joseph was one, Jesus probably was taught the trade. But
when he became of age, his ministry was then his trade.

Did I win the prize?

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/17/23

James

Nov 17, 2023, 6:02:57 AM11/17/23
See the details above.

James

Nov 17, 2023, 6:10:02 AM11/17/23
On 13 Nov 2023 20:19:03 GMT, servant wrote:

>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".

To servant's readers,

Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
opening remark:

"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
with most churches' blessings."

Does "most" mean "all"?

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/17/23

servant

Nov 17, 2023, 2:05:03 PM11/17/23

After the jw vatican's blunder on the construction of the "pole" on which
Christ died and the failure of the theory it was changed in the 4th century
flopped miserably:

>>Friend james doesn't answer; spin ensues:
>>
>>>What Scripture are you referring to?
>>
>>Oh come now, just answer; was He a carpender or not?
>

>As far as I know, the Bible doesn't say. But logically, since his
>stepfather Joseph was one, Jesus probably was taught the trade.

>Did I win the prize?

No, Matt. and Mark have different mentions. The first said "Carpenter's
son"; Mark said "Carpenter" alone with reference to Christ's occupation in
the kjv/nwt

The answer is not yet complete; uing the crack jw vatican "scholarship" of
1st century palistine tells us what the direct translation of the above
"Carpenter" is? Then have another go; was Christ a Carpenter based on that
crack language/culture/historical info over which the jw vatican has a
reliable fulll grasp?

servant

Nov 17, 2023, 2:38:45 PM11/17/23

>>>"Blessed be the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, who according to
>>>His abundant mercy has begotten us again to a living hope through the
>>>resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead, to an inheritance
>>incorruptible
>>>and undefiled and that does not fade away, reserved in heaven for you, who
>>>are kept by the power of God through faith for salvation ready to be
>>>revealed in the last time." 1 Peter 1:3-5
>>
>>Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
>>theory be supported and how so?

Friend james responds, the expected non- response ensues:

>See the details above.

Hmm, not one mention of an inclusive jw vatican defined 144 k in any
detail. Peter instead uses the exspansive pronouns "our/you" to define his
intended audience of believers, no? The jw vatican invented theory of whom
the 144 k are cann't force a "round peg in squarehole" in Peter's language.

What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv.

Michael Christ

Nov 17, 2023, 3:20:53 PM11/17/23
Sinners.

Know any? :-).

Michael Christ
--
Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord.

Rom 5:8 But God commendeth his love toward us, in that, while we were
YET sinners, Christ died for us.

Jeremiah 10:23 O LORD, I know that the way of man is not in himself: it
is not in man that walketh to direct his steps.

Psalms 53:1 The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God. Corrupt
are they, and have done abominable iniquity: there is none that doeth good.

Proverbs 12:15 The way of a fool is right in his own eyes: but he that
hearkeneth unto counsel is wise.

"To seek your own will is to seek your own glory."

"If God is not first in everything He is not first in anything."

"What makes the bible the truth? The resonance of God."

"All men were born sinners. Why? Because all men were born not loving
God with all their heart, soul, and mind. An abomination. Therefore,
sin is not what you do; it is what you are."

"Compromise will condemn you."

"There are no sinners in Christ Jesus."

"My sons are born of Me. In them is no darkness at all."

"You can't learn righteousness. Haven't you had enough time already to
know that?"

"The way of truth is the testimony of life."

"I merely speak the truth, what is revealed to me, and the cards fall
where God intends."

"Nothing that is produced is produced without first being faith."

"You can only find proof of God through faith because that is how we all
live, by faith."

"It is not what you do that matters, it is how you treat Me."

"Keep going forward. Forget about the past. Lift up your head, look
ahead."

"You cannot be free and free indeed with guilt in your heart."

"Priority is everything."

"The truth doesn't need evidence, it is evidence."

"There is no greater possession a man has than his own will, to squander
it or to place it where it truly belongs."

"An atheist is a fool who thinks truth is found in living a lie."

"Saying "prove it" [as a foundation] is merely an ignorant straw man, to
an ignorant straw man."

"Wait, rest, be still, and know."

"No man can wash his own hands!!!"

"I find this in the Christianity religions: 'Nobody's perfect' they say,
and they use that as an excuse not to do what is perfect."

The Atheist: "They don't believe and put their faith in a Creator (the
obvious). So no evidence and proof is to be found!!"

"The world is the way it is because God can't compromise who He is."

"Man is not the centre of being."

"Man is incompatible with the natural world because of his sinful nature."

"And then the Lord said, "I see everything."

"Man has no greater idol than his own will."

"Where is God hiding? He isn't."

"If you don't keep all the scriptures, you can't keep any of them."

"You can't prove anything because everything depends on a person's
willingness to believe."

"Atheists are ultimately trying to be pointlessness, meaninglessness,
and purposelessness in their point, meaning, and purpose."

"The last day of creation will be the last day of time. God is always
full of hope."

"The veil of the temple was rent in twain, not to have a book pass
through it so that you could play God."

"A phylactery does not a heart for God make. Not back then, and not today."

"No one in heaven is better (or higher) than what makes it heaven. Such
is the love of God."

"The definition of an atheist: A man full of bluster and bullshit
pretending he is the meaning of life."

"Free will is not power; it is the choice that I allow; that choice is
still according to my power," says the Lord.

What does a fool do? A fool looks for a "nothing" in a "something" in
order to explain the existence of existence.

"Unless you do all because He is who He is, all your religion is in vain."

"Every man is subject to God; He judges every man, and He is reality.
 What a gift in a fallen world!"

"Love MUST be a choice or it is nothing but a law!"

"Why were all men born sinners? So that God could reveal Himself, so
that we would behold the glory of God, and that we should bring forth
the glory of God"

"God does not and will not arbitrate for any man to love Him! If God
isn't everything to you, He is nothing to you where the rubber meets the
road."

"It is the unforgivable sin not to love God with all your heart, soul,
and mind, because what do you have that is lasting? It is not so much
being punished, it is what you are left with."

"Love isn't worth anything without first a free will choice for God to
birth it in a man."

"The point of salvation: desperation. Anything less than that is
self-righteousness."

"A sinner is not a believer in God, a sinner is a believer in sin."

"A piece of dirt is not the promised land; that is only a reflection.
The promised land is knowing Me, says the Lord."

"It is all about God or it is all about idolatry."

"The Lord Jesus is coming soon. He has always come soon."

"There is no revolving door of self-worship in a son of God's life!"

"There is no such thing as random!"

servant

Nov 17, 2023, 3:24:03 PM11/17/23
>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
Friend james responds; word play spin ensues:>

>Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
>opening remark:
>
>"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
>with most churches' blessings."
>
>Does "most" mean "all"?

Very very good, satan remains happy because a majority of
churches with the implication of "all"christians" of the other churches
concurring,ie. because "Churches' demon day almost here!".

the slander of even one church is no less sinful then saying """all"
churches; as the jw vatican gleefully teach devotees, no?

Satan is happy with any slander regardless of number. Is jehovah also
happy in friend james' slander without contrition?

James

Nov 18, 2023, 2:27:26 PM11/18/23
On 17 Nov 2023 20:24:00 GMT, servant wrote:

>>>Satan is happy because friend james was led to do a wholesale slander of
>>>all churches. He said "trick or treat" etc. were promoted by *ALL*
>>>churches as a religious practice as in the subject "Churches' demon day".
>Friend james responds; word play spin ensues:>
>>
>>Notice above how she twists what I originally said. Here was my
>>opening remark:
>>
>>"Yes, the one day of the year Christians get to support Satan, all
>>with most churches' blessings."
>>
>>Does "most" mean "all"?
>
>Very very good, satan remains happy because a majority of
> churches with the implication of "all"christians" of the other churches
>concurring,ie. because "Churches' demon day almost here!".
>
>the slander of even one church is no less sinful then saying """all"
>churches;

For servant's readers.

Even the "Church of Satan"? (churchofsatan.com)

> as the jw vatican gleefully teach devotees, no?
>
>Satan is happy with any slander regardless of number. Is jehovah also
>happy in friend james' slander without contrition?

"Slander' is done to a person, not a building or organization.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

James

Nov 18, 2023, 2:47:08 PM11/18/23
On 17 Nov 2023 19:38:42 GMT, servant wrote:

>>>incorruptible
>>>
>>>Also, given the details given by John in REv. about the 144 k; can that jw
>>>theory be supported and how so?
>>

>Friend james responds, the expected non- response ensues:

That group is only named in Rev 14:1 and 7:4. Those are John's
details.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

James

Nov 18, 2023, 2:50:57 PM11/18/23
I don't see what difference it all makes. The Bible mentions nothing
about Jesus building anything other than spiritual things. But if you
want specifics on those Scriptures, then list them, and I will see
what I can find.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/18/23

servant

Nov 18, 2023, 4:12:55 PM11/18/23
What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv?

servant

Nov 18, 2023, 5:19:37 PM11/18/23
Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?

Was Christ a carpenter?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 20, 2023, 2:59:29 PM11/20/23

On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
In the Apocalypse, John speaks of possibly differ 144 thousands. The
first verse, and second verse, it declares the name of the father would
be in the forehead. Because it says this, it would be speaking of a
group, that does not go up to heaven. The reason is, because of what it
says in the later part of the same chapter at verse @9, 9 "And the third
angel followed them, saying with a loud voice: If any man shall adore
the beast and his image, and receive his character in his forehead, or
in his hand; 10 He also shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God,
which is mingled with pure wine in the cup of his wrath, and shall be
tormented with fire and brimstone in the sight of the holy angels, and
in the sight of the Lamb."

It is specific, but there is a problem, it says "on" in english, in the
first verse, but the latin copy does not do so, its specific and it says
"in." Which certainly, is a differ meaning.

Now the facts are correct about the computer. It is also mentioned
inside the apocalypse yes. And so is the mark of the beast. 666. The
second verse is also clear, a noise from heaven noise of many waters,
as the voice of great thunder. So, we know this angel, is of God.
This can be a differ and is likley, differ set of a group, but Same
amount, but not the same people if it is people. For its also a
measure, and the Holy Bible says this about this specific number. The
latin means alot, So I stress the word "in" inside the latin text, as
to mean, inside the forehead. Not its fact already, some stupid idiots
out there are putting a chip inside their hand to pay for goods at the
scanners inside the stores. But they have to be chip scanners, or, it
can mean, the scanners that scan credit cards that have the three 6s in
the bar code on the card, or a number that is not visible. I would have
to say, either will send you to hell yes. Anyone can de code the bar
codes to see if yours has this mark on it or not. IF you love God, you
would cease to use it once you find out it does, because of what all of
His true Holy Bible says, but the amount, the 144, yes, is very
questionable, as there is more literature to this amount, and what it
really means. It takes quite a bit to interpret it all correctly, yet,
the canticle that is sung, is definite the canticle of Moses yes. verse
11 is
specific, it states, the smoke of their torments, shall ascend up
forever. And this means, they do not come back from hell ever, they
stay there forever. Yes, because the latin says with the word quote IE
"in" it means, they believe in using this mark to purchase goods and
may even get a chip in their head, as this military of today, is now
using chips in their heads of the pilots that fly their military mach
machines of aircraft with, because they need to react much faster to win
with all those fancy weapons including the laser guided attacks.

servant

Nov 20, 2023, 3:05:36 PM11/20/23

Friend james; who are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k
in Rev.?
in REv?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 20, 2023, 3:13:10 PM11/20/23

On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
It is also the measure of a man yes.
The true Bible says this. James, is very evil because he does not
believe in unity of the saints. And the true Bible also says enough
about that also. And the only true Holy Bible, is the true Catholic
one, not the other new Douay Rheims that the false vatican II church
says is the new catholic Bible. Anyone changing the Bible, goes to
hell, this is fact. Even if your doctrine is wrong, you can speak it,
and God will send you there.

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 20, 2023, 3:22:34 PM11/20/23

On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:
In the Apocalypse, John speaks of possibly differ 144 thousands yes. 2
sets. The first verse, is one, and second verse another, it declares
the name of the father would be in the forehead. 1st verse/ Because it
says this the way it says it, it would be speaking of a group, that does
not go up to heaven also. The reason is, because of what it says in the
later part of the same chapter at verse @ 9, 9 "And the third angel

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 20, 2023, 3:33:31 PM11/20/23

On 11/20/2023 12:05 PM, servant scribbled:
> Friend james; who are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k
> in Rev.?
> in REv?

this is so silly u protestants/ its your divison to God, of your
naming the book wrong/ A revelation is a vision instruction from God, /
Its not, the name of a book. You will go to hell, just for renaming
the book whoever did, or thinking its the correct name of it. All you
have to do, is follow the wrong instruction and you can so, go to hell
for it. After Jesus comes, and takes one an leaves the other, there
will be a thousand years then He will come again to judge the rest of
you. By then, they will all be ripe to where they do belong, and He
will not need to judge the evil ones.

servant

Nov 20, 2023, 7:05:04 PM11/20/23

James

Nov 22, 2023, 2:46:17 PM11/22/23
On 18 Nov 2023 22:19:34 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>
>Was Christ a carpenter?

I already answered that question. See the posting.

Sincerely James,
Why do humans
injure each other?
Go to jw.org
11/22/23

servant

Nov 22, 2023, 5:18:19 PM11/22/23

servant

Nov 23, 2023, 4:45:31 PM11/23/23

servant

Nov 24, 2023, 1:58:43 PM11/24/23

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 24, 2023, 4:51:58 PM11/24/23

On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
This is typical of what yee do. Do you like talking to the wall?

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 24, 2023, 5:45:49 PM11/24/23

On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
He answered but not with yes or no
words were,,,
I already answered see posting.

"I don't see what difference it all makes. The Bible mentions nothing
>>about Jesus building anything other than spiritual things. But if you
>>want specifics on those Scriptures, then list them, and I will see
>>what I can find.

And this clearly tells you, BS, true Bible, the idiot has no idea what
the true Bible says anywhere, and does so declare what he had built and
builds of, for Saint Paul mentions to the Hebrews & says, an so does
Saint Mark says specifics, both testaments do say. Yet also the old
testament says using the word built. Several places, to many to list
283 places,

Hebrews 10 "For he looked for a city that hath foundations; whose
builder and maker is God."
Mark says, Is not this the carpenter, the son of Mary, the brother of
James, and Joseph, and Jude, and Simon?

The same son of God yes. But the true DRV Bible also declares God the
Father to be of the same. Carpenter. But also Saint Joseph was a
carpenter.

Matthew states, "55 Is not this the carpenter's son? Is not his mother
called Mary, and his brethren James, and Joseph, and Simon, and Jude:

So its obvious what it says on these 3 books, not to declare, what the
283 places refer to as built by God.

Michael Christ

Nov 24, 2023, 5:59:12 PM11/24/23
Then why are you?

Michael Christ

servant

Nov 25, 2023, 12:51:17 PM11/25/23

James

Nov 25, 2023, 12:58:58 PM11/25/23
On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:20:47 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Sinners.
>
>Know any? :-).

Yes, you, and everyone I come in contact with. But since you don't go
completely by the Bible, you will disagree. Bible proof that everyone
sins:

1 John 1:8
Rom 3:23
Ec 7:20
Rom 5:12
Rom 7:19

Sincerely James,
Terrorists.What
God thinks.
Go to jw.org
11/25/23

Job 14:4

Michael Christ

Nov 25, 2023, 6:07:10 PM11/25/23

Sinning James and happy to be that way, wrote:
> Yes, you, and everyone I come in contact with. But since you don't go
> completely by the Bible, you will disagree. Bible proof that everyone
> sins:
>
> 1 John 1:8
> Rom 3:23
> Ec 7:20
> Rom 5:12
> Rom 7:19

You are flogging a dead horse! It has all been explained to you time
and time again.

Yes, all have sinn...ed and come short of the glory of God but the Lord
Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for nothing, Buddy boy! He didn't
die for us to remain the same in some religious whoredom. He died to
produce a wholehearted loving family (Matthew 22:37-40), a new and
living and holy family, not an old hack-job, knock-up, old-hag family
still in their sin.

There is no way to become wholehearted in the world to come. There will
be no sinner provision for getting new wine in the kingdom. Now is the
accepted time!

Matthew 25:1-13.

Interpret your bible as you sinfully wish, James, but there is
absolutely no sin justification state and life in God in the bible.

Now, sinner, stop hiding; come out into the light and give an answer...

Why is sin a lie?

By the way, there is no darkness in the light, also. You should look up
that bible verse instead of futilely combing the bible seeking to
justify yourself in your sin (whoredom).

You should be ashamed of yourself!

Michael Christ

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 27, 2023, 3:09:26 PM11/27/23

On 11/24/2023 2:59 PM, Michael Christ scribbled:
> On 25/11/2023 8:51 am, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
>>

>> On 11/24/2023 10:58 AM, servant scribbled:
>>> Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for
>>> him to
>>> rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>>> benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an
>>> answer?
>>> Was Christ a carpenter?
>>> 4thcentury

>>> hascrack
>>> have a
>>
>> This is typical of what yee do. Do you like talking to the wall?
>
> Then why are you?
servant is not as you are, or James.\

YOU< are a wall /
Servant leans the right way. Same as the cross in the sky God gave us
for a sign, a black hole, is behind the right circumpolar arm, not the
left one. Also behind the head is an enormous hole. But your kind, is
a wall. Same as James is. Go away peanut gallery. Blasphemous to God
bastard you are. AND very disrespectful.

> Michael Christ

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 27, 2023, 3:23:51 PM11/27/23
you can tell he does not know. Look at what he said?

Besides, he uses a false bible. It will not tell him that. \

see the division sign.... Would you ask a non christian a pagan, what
is the reason God made the world? And expect them to believe in God?
Before they answer you?

On 11/25/2023 9:51 AM, servant scribbled:

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Nov 27, 2023, 5:25:40 PM11/27/23

On 11/25/2023 9:51 AM, servant scribbled:
Apocalypse 3

9 Behold, I will bring of the synagogue of Satan, who say they are Jews,
and are not, but do lie. Behold, I will make them to come and adore
before thy feet. And they shall know that I have loved thee. 10 Because
thou hast kept the word of my patience, I will also keep thee from the
hour of the temptation, which shall come upon the whole world to try
them that dwell upon the earth.

servant

Nov 28, 2023, 11:17:48 AM11/28/23

James

Nov 28, 2023, 11:19:36 AM11/28/23
Yes, Mark 6:3 says he was a carpenter. That is not surprising since
his step-father was one also. Thanks for the info.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/28/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 11:00:38 AM11/29/23
On 18 Nov 2023 21:12:52 GMT, servant wrote:

>What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv?

I already answered you in another posting. No, I am not lying. See Rev
7:4; 14:1.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 11:32:40 AM11/29/23
On 28 Nov 2023 16:17:25 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>Was Christ a carpenter?

For servant's readers.

Yes, just like his step-father Joseph.

Now, here is a couple of questions for you.

During Noah's flood, the Bible says it covered all the tall mountains.
Did it cover Everest? And where did all the water go?

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:29:30 PM11/29/23
On 25 Nov 2023 17:51:15 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>Was Christ a carpenter?

For servant's readers.

I already answered that in another posting. Did you answer my
questions yet?

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:36:06 PM11/29/23
On 23 Nov 2023 21:45:07 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>Was Christ a carpenter?

To servant's readers.

Already answered that in another posting.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:38:53 PM11/29/23
On 22 Nov 2023 22:18:12 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>Was Christ a carpenter?

To servant's readers.

Already been answered.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:50:47 PM11/29/23
On 20 Nov 2023 23:53:51 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>Was Christ a carpenter?

To servant's readers.

Already been answered.

Sincerely James,
How not to
have enemies.
Go to jw.org
11/29/23

James

Nov 29, 2023, 2:52:30 PM11/29/23
On 20 Nov 2023 20:05:34 GMT, servant wrote:

>Friend james; who are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k
>in Rev.?
>in REv?

To servant's readers.

There is no 1444k in Rev.

servant

Nov 30, 2023, 1:54:13 PM11/30/23
>>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>>Was Christ a carpenter?did

Friend james didn't ask at the "hall"

>Yes, just like his step-father Joseph.

Nope; do ask the crack jw vatican scholars for us. The jw vatican has no
scholers of biblical greek nor the culture of 1st century paalistine.

That is also the reason they blundered so badly on the construction details
of the pole on which Christ died.

James

Nov 30, 2023, 7:46:04 PM11/30/23
On Sun, 26 Nov 2023 10:07:05 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 26/11/2023 4:58 am, James wrote:
>> On Sat, 18 Nov 2023 07:20:47 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Sinners.
>>>
>>> Know any? :-).
>
>Sinning James and happy to be that way, wrote:

No one is happy to have sin. Yes even the apostle Paul had sin: Ro
7:19,20,

19. For I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want.
20. Now if [I] do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it,
but sin that dwells in me. (NAB)

Yes SIN dwelt in Paul. Concerning sin, are you better than Paul?

>> Yes, you, and everyone I come in contact with. But since you don't go
>> completely by the Bible, you will disagree. Bible proof that everyone
>> sins:
>>
>> 1 John 1:8
>> Rom 3:23
>> Ec 7:20
>> Rom 5:12
>> Rom 7:19
>
>You are flogging a dead horse! It has all been explained to you time
>and time again.

Read those 5 Scriptures above. Now tell me some people who are
sinless!

>Yes, all have sinn...ed and come short of the glory of God but the Lord
>Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for nothing, Buddy boy! He didn't
>die for us to remain the same in some religious whoredom. He died to
>produce a wholehearted loving family (Matthew 22:37-40), a new and
>living and holy family, not an old hack-job, knock-up, old-hag family
>still in their sin.

Then according to you, the Bible lied.

>There is no way to become wholehearted in the world to come.
I beg to differ. When "hell" empties out both the good and the bad,
they are given a chance to redeem themselves.

>There will
>be no sinner provision for getting new wine in the kingdom. Now is the
>accepted time!
>
>Matthew 25:1-13.
>
>Interpret your bible as you sinfully wish, James, but there is
>absolutely no sin justification state and life in God in the bible.

I don't understand your comment. All I know is if you continually do
the will of God as stated in the Holy Scriptures, you will be saved:

-- New American Standard
1 John 2:17 The world is passing away, and {also} its lusts; but the
one who does the will of God lives forever.

But Jesus fine tuned it by adding:

-- New King James
Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.

Thus you must CONTINUALLY obey God until your death, or the end of
this system.

>Now, sinner, stop hiding; come out into the light and give an answer...
>
>Why is sin a lie?

Because the sinner also made a knowingly false statement.
Then according to you, all men are liars.

>By the way, there is no darkness in the light, also. You should look up
>that bible verse

I can't find it in the 18 translations I have. So if it is in your
Bible, what Bible do you use, and where is that verse?

>instead of futilely combing the bible seeking to
>justify yourself in your sin (whoredom).
>
>You should be ashamed of yourself!

I am never ashamed sharing Bible Scriptures like the 5 above that say
all men sin.

>Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2023, 8:05:01 PM11/30/23
A son of God is BORN OF GOD, a new creation, all the old has passed
away; a son of God is not an old whore. New wine is not old wine or
some compromise of both.

You read the scriptures that only "appear" to suit sinning in your
sinful state, but you don't have to look far to see that.

But you won't, and you don't go near scriptures like this...

1 John 3:8  He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil
sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was
manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.
1 John 3:9  Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed
remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

Your sin deceives you. No, it does not give you perfect vision and
clarity; you look through a glass darkly.

>> Yes, all have sinn...ed and come short of the glory of God but the Lord
>> Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for nothing, Buddy boy! He didn't
>> die for us to remain the same in some religious whoredom. He died to
>> produce a wholehearted loving family (Matthew 22:37-40), a new and
>> living and holy family, not an old hack-job, knock-up, old-hag family
>> still in their sin.
>
> Then according to you, the Bible lied.

You are the liar, Sinner, not the bible.

>> There is no way to become wholehearted in the world to come.

> I beg to differ. When "hell" empties out both the good and the bad,
> they are given a chance to redeem themselves.

So, you can redeem yourself, can you? You can't do it now, let alone in
the world to come! And God does not send His redeemed sons to any kind
of hell!

>> There will
>> be no sinner provision for getting new wine in the kingdom. Now is the
>> accepted time!
>>
>> Matthew 25:1-13.
>>
>> Interpret your bible as you sinfully wish, James, but there is
>> absolutely no sin justification state and life in God in the bible.
>
> I don't understand your comment. All I know is if you continually do
> the will of God as stated in the Holy Scriptures, you will be saved:

But you don't...YOU SIN, Sinner James. Do you do the will of God when
you lie, when you do wrong, when you decide doing what you want comes first?

Why is sin a lie?

> -- New American Standard
> 1 John 2:17 The world is passing away, and {also} its lusts; but the
> one who does the will of God lives forever.
>
> But Jesus fine tuned it by adding:
>
> -- New King James
> Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
>
> Thus you must CONTINUALLY obey God until your death, or the end of
> this system.
>

>> Now, sinner, stop hiding; come out into the light and give an answer...
>>
>> Why is sin a lie?
>
> Because the sinner also made a knowingly false statement.
> Then according to you, all men are liars.
>>
>> By the way, there is no darkness in the light, also. You should look up
>> that bible verse
>
> I can't find it in the 18 translations I have. So if it is in your
> Bible, what Bible do you use, and where is that verse?

1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.

"There is absolutely "no sin justification state" (what you want) and
life in God in the bible."

>> instead of futilely combing the bible seeking to
>> justify yourself in your sin (whoredom).
>>
>> You should be ashamed of yourself!
>
> I am never ashamed sharing Bible Scriptures like the 5 above that say
> all men sin.

Stop trying to justify your whoredom; you can't.

Sin is a lie.

Why is sin a lie?

"You can't truly love without it being with all your heart."

Michael Christ

Nov 30, 2023, 8:27:45 PM11/30/23
And...

Sinner James wrote:
> No one is happy to have sin. Yes even the apostle Paul had sin: Ro
> 7:19,20,
>
> 19. For I do not do the good I want, but I do the evil I do not want.
> 20. Now if [I] do what I do not want, it is no longer I who do it,
> but sin that dwells in me. (NAB)

For the last time, Paul is speaking about his physical body, verse
plucking sinner!

Your bible....

18 For I know that in me, that is, ===>>> in my flesh, <<<=== there
dwells nothing good [for it is already dead]; for I have the desire to
do what is fine but not the ability to carry it out.u

(KJV)
Rom 7:18  For I know that in me (THAT IS IN MY FLESH,) dwelleth no good
thing: for to will is present with me; but how to perform that which is
good I find not.

Rom 7:24  O wretched man that I am! who shall deliver me from the BODY
OF THIS DEATH?

Your bible...

24 Miserable man that I am! Who will rescue me from the ===>>> BODY
<<<=== undergoing this death?

Rom 8:1  There is therefore now no [NONE, SINNER] condemnation to them
which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh (physical, brute
beast physicality, lust of the world, whoredom), but after the Spirit.

Paul was/is a new creature after the Spirit, born of God.

Paul had a body like we all do. For example, can you preach the gospel
24/7 without any sleep, rest, food, having a thorn in the flesh? His
human physical body controlled him, but there is no condemnation in that.

But there is condemnation in Spirit from you for Paul, Sinner James,
because you want him in your own image, just as you want God in your own
image.

James

Dec 2, 2023, 8:00:43 PM12/2/23
On 30 Nov 2023 18:53:38 GMT, servant wrote:

To servant's readers.

>>>Friend james doesn't know the answer. This is the perfect time for him to
>>>rrase the question at he "hall"at a "study meeting" so he might have the
>>>benefit of a group effort. Friend james; when might we expect an answer?
>>>Was Christ a carpenter?did
>
>Friend james didn't ask at the "hall"

Because I don't go to the Hall anymore. I attend meetings by Zoom. But
I have already told you that.

>>Yes, just like his step-father Joseph.
>
>Nope; do ask the crack jw vatican scholars for us. The jw vatican has no
>scholers of biblical greek nor the culture of 1st century paalistine.

Fine. Just show me the proof. Or are you just speaking into the air.

As I have shown you a zillion times, Non-JW Bible scholars have
praised the Hebrew and Greek writings in the New World Translation.
Bible.

>That is also the reason they blundered so badly on the construction details
>of the pole on which Christ died.

Here is another one explained a zillion times. The BIBLE uses the
Greek word "staurus" when describing how Jesus died. Notice:

"From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Palisade

Stauros (sta????) is a Greek word for a stake or an implement of
capital punishment. The Greek New Testament uses the word stauros for
the instrument of Jesus' crucifixion, and it is generally translated
pillar, tree in Christian contexts. This article covers the use of the
word for other contexts. "

Sincerely James,
Why do people do
so much despising?
Go to jw.org
12/2/23

James

Dec 15, 2023, 10:22:24 AM12/15/23
On Fri, 1 Dec 2023 12:04:46 +1100, Michael Christ
Your translation deceives you. It contradicts all those Scriptures
above which say that everyone sins. You need a better translation of
your verses. For example:

-- Living Bible
1 John 3:8 But if you keep on sinning, it shows that you belong to
Satan, who since he first began to sin has kept steadily at it. But
the Son of God came to destroy these works of the devil.

-- International English
1 John 3:8 Since the beginning, the Devil has been sinning. The
person who continues to sin belongs to the Devil. Why did the Son of
God appear? To destroy the Devil's works.

- New American Standard
1 John 3:8 the one who practices sin is of the devil; for the devil
has sinned from the beginning. The Son of God appeared for this
purpose, to destroy the works of the devil.

-- New Jerusalem with Apocrypha
1 John 3:8 Whoever lives sinfully belongs to the devil,
since the devil has been a sinner from the beginning.
This was the purpose of the appearing of the Son of God,
to undo the work of the devil.

-- Darby's Bible
1 John 3:8 He that practises sin is of the devil; for from the
beginning the devil sins. To this end the Son of God has been
manifested, that he might undo the works of the devil.

-- Weymouth's New Testament
1 John 3:8 He who is habitually guilty of sin is a child of the
Devil, because the Devil has been a sinner from the very beginning.
The Son of God appeared for the purpose of undoing the work of the
Devil.

-- New Living Translation
1 John 3:8 But when people keep on sinning, it shows they belong to
the Devil, who has been sinning since the beginning. But the Son of
God came to destroy these works of the Devil.

-- International Standard Version
1 John 3:8 The person who practices sin belongs to the evil one,
because the devil has been sinning since the beginning. The reason
that the Son of God was revealed was to destroy the works of the
devil.

-- International Standard Version
1 John 3:8 The person who practices sin belongs to the evil one,
because the devil has been sinning since the beginning. The reason
that the Son of God was revealed was to destroy the works of the
devil.

-- William's NewTestament
1 John 3:8 Whoever practices sin belongs to the devil, because the
devil has practiced sin from the beginning. This is why the Son of
God appeared, to undo the devil's works.

-- New World Translation
1 John 3:8 The one who practices sin originates with the Devil,
because the Devil has been sinning from the beginning. For this
purpose the Son of God was made manifest, to break up the works of the
Devil.

DO YOU SEE THE KEY WORD HERE?? "PRACTICES" SIN.We all sin
occasionally, but not on purpose all the time. For example, a person
that constantly fornicates.That is such things that 1 John is talking
about here.

>Your sin deceives you. No, it does not give you perfect vision and
>clarity; you look through a glass darkly.

See above.

>>> Yes, all have sinn...ed and come short of the glory of God but the Lord
>>> Jesus Christ did not die on the cross for nothing, Buddy boy! He didn't
>>> die for us to remain the same in some religious whoredom. He died to
>>> produce a wholehearted loving family (Matthew 22:37-40), a new and
>>> living and holy family, not an old hack-job, knock-up, old-hag family
>>> still in their sin.
>>
>> Then according to you, the Bible lied.
>
>You are the liar, Sinner, not the bible.

I challenge you to prove that!

>>> There is no way to become wholehearted in the world to come.
>
>> I beg to differ. When "hell" empties out both the good and the bad,
>> they are given a chance to redeem themselves.
>
>So, you can redeem yourself, can you? You can't do it now, let alone in
>the world to come! And God does not send His redeemed sons to any kind
>of hell!

Tell that to the churches.

>>> There will
>>> be no sinner provision for getting new wine in the kingdom. Now is the
>>> accepted time!
>>>
>>> Matthew 25:1-13.
>>>
>>> Interpret your bible as you sinfully wish, James, but there is
>>> absolutely no sin justification state and life in God in the bible.
>>
>> I don't understand your comment. All I know is if you continually do
>> the will of God as stated in the Holy Scriptures, you will be saved:
>
>But you don't...YOU SIN, Sinner James. Do you do the will of God when
>you lie, when you do wrong, when you decide doing what you want comes first?
>
>Why is sin a lie?

Already answered.

>> -- New American Standard
>> 1 John 2:17 The world is passing away, and {also} its lusts; but the
>> one who does the will of God lives forever.
>>
>> But Jesus fine tuned it by adding:
>>
>> -- New King James
>> Matthew 24:13 "But he who endures to the end shall be saved.
>>
>> Thus you must CONTINUALLY obey God until your death, or the end of
>> this system.
>>

>>> Now, sinner, stop hiding; come out into the light and give an answer...
>>>
>>> Why is sin a lie?
>>
>> Because the sinner also made a knowingly false statement.

Yes, that would be a lie. But I always tell the truth.

>> Then according to you, all men are liars.

I just parrot what the Bible says. See above.

>>> By the way, there is no darkness in the light, also. You should look up
>>> that bible verse
>>
>> I can't find it in the 18 translations I have. So if it is in your
>> Bible, what Bible do you use, and where is that verse?
>
>1 John 1:5  This then is the message which we have heard of him, and
>declare unto you, that God is light, and in him is no darkness at all.
>
>"There is absolutely "no sin justification state" (what you want) and
>life in God in the bible."

What Bible(s) do you use? If I have a copy, I will recite Scriptures
with it.

>>> instead of futilely combing the bible seeking to
>>> justify yourself in your sin (whoredom).
>>>
>>> You should be ashamed of yourself!
>>
>> I am never ashamed sharing Bible Scriptures like the 5 above that say
>> all men sin.
>
>Stop trying to justify your whoredom; you can't.

I don't need to justify sharing the Bible with others.

>Sin is a lie.
>
>Why is sin a lie?

To repeat, already answered. (more than once)

Sincerely James,
Mental problems everywhere.
Where to find help.
Go to jw.org
12/15/23

>Michael Christ

James

Dec 15, 2023, 12:50:39 PM12/15/23
Get real! How do you want people to believe you if you knowingly say
false things about me (or anyone). And that IS the definition of a
LIE. Knowingly.
But back to Paul.

The NWT again:

(Romans 7:18) For I know that in me, that is, in my flesh, there
dwells nothing good; for I have the desire to do what is fine but not
the ability to carry it out.

Notice: "I have the desire to do what is fine". That is not the flesh
talking, because it wants to do what is bad. But that is Paul's
"Spirit" as you call it. That is his spirituality. And that only wants
to do good.

But then notice:

(Romans 7:19) For I do not do the good that I wish, but the bad that I
do not wish is what I practice.

.Yes, Paul even with his Spirit fighting sin in his body, still
succumbs to it,
"the bad that I do not wish is what I practice."

Thus the Bible with several Scriptures tells us that everybody sins,
AND THAT INCLUDES THE APOSTLE PAUL.

Now my question to you is, if you claim you don't sin, are you more
righteous than the apostle Paul? (I have asked you that question more

Michael Christ

Dec 15, 2023, 5:43:47 PM12/15/23
Jimmy, is a sinner deceived?

Michael Christ

Dec 15, 2023, 5:45:11 PM12/15/23
Is a sinner walking in deception, Jimmy?

James

Dec 16, 2023, 8:44:48 PM12/16/23
On Tue, 12 Dec 2023 11:34:04 -0800, tesla sTinker ofm minim
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>God told us about ignorance. It causes mistakes severely, and is still
>a sin even being ignorant of it in cases that break His commandments.
>I can quote in many places on it, but i shall just quote this one.
>
>13 And if all the multitude of Israel shall be ignorant, and through
>ignorance shall do that which is against the commandment of the Lord,
>14 And afterwards shall understand their sin, they shall offer for their
>sin a calf, and shall bring it to the door of the tabernacle.
>
>if its a priest causing it to happen, then God said this.
>a calf without blemish. Another words, a perfect one.
>Believe me, James, is in deep shit with My Good God.

Sorry, but you mispelled it. It should be "My Good god".

I don't care how your sadistic god views me. Let him burn in his own
hellfire place. He is a liar, and the father of the lie.

>So even james being ignorant is still in the sin yes. And since he has
>never confessed it, making no apologetic for it at all, he is still in
>his sin, which will be what sends him to hell yes all the ones he never
>bothered to confess. Because he certainly never admits his wrongs. I
>have never seen him say anything of the sort, of apologetic. And that
>is first before the confession of whoever he wrongs to, which is many on
>here yes, when yee be a liar whether ignorant or not as he is, he still
>will suffer the penalty you can so believe that. Without a doubt, and he
>is not even a true priest at all, just a wing it guy.

Yes, I am going to hell (hades) when I die. So are you, and almost all
others living on the earth today. For more info, just ask.

Sincerely James,
Mental problems everywhere.
Where to find help.
Go to jw.org
12/16/23

>On 12/12/2023 9:26 AM, servant scribbled:
>> Note the false uninformed logic about 1st century birthdays.
>>
>>> 10) No date given on Jesus birth. Some think 4 B.C.E.
>>
>> And this is relevant exactly how concerning jewish birthdays?
>>
>>> 11) After astrologers and sorerers and shepherds visit Jesus, NO ONE
>>> ELSE in Bible ever celebrated his birth. Is the Bible trying to tell
>>> us something?
>>
>> Smile; the absence of a mention in the NT doesn't mean it was not
>> observed. Here is how it was used and why Christ observed life events
>> based on birth; think of going up to the temple with his parents at a
>> certain age:
>>
>> The jw vatican has no scholors of 1st century palisten culture. With that
>> kind of ignorance any idea can be suggested, ignorance is bliss, no?
>>
>> BIRTHDAY - JewishEncyclopedia.com
>>
>> https://www.jewishencyclopedia.com/articles/3322-birthday>

James

Dec 19, 2023, 2:05:11 PM12/19/23
On Mon, 20 Nov 2023 12:13:06 -0800, tesla sTinker ofm minim
<seav...@yahoo.com> wrote:

>On 11/17/2023 11:38 AM, servant scribbled:

>> Friend james responds, the expected non- response ensues:
>>
>>> See the details above.
>>
>> Hmm, not one mention of an inclusive jw vatican defined 144 k in any
>> detail. Peter instead uses the exspansive pronouns "our/you" to define his
>> intended audience of believers, no? The jw vatican invented theory of whom
>> the 144 k are cann't force a "round peg in squarehole" in Peter's language.
>>
>> What are John's well defined specific details for the 1444 k in REv.
>
>It is also the measure of a man yes.
>The true Bible says this. James, is very evil because he does not
>believe in unity of the saints. And the true Bible also says enough
>about that also. And the only true Holy Bible, is the true Catholic
>one, not the other new Douay Rheims that the false vatican II church
>says is the new catholic Bible. Anyone changing the Bible, goes to
>hell, this is fact. Even if your doctrine is wrong, you can speak it,
>and God will send you there.

Just so I can quote Scriptures you agree with, what version of Douay
Rheims do you use? And where can I find it online? I have been using
https://www.drbo.org/index.htm
Thanks.

Sincerely James,
Why are JW's so
against Christmas?
Go to jw.org
12/19/23

James

Dec 30, 2023, 2:35:06 PM12/30/23
On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:45:06 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>Is a sinner walking in deception, Jimmy?

It all depends.

Sincerely James,
2023: Why so
many problems?
Go to jw.org
12/30/23

Michael Christ

Dec 30, 2023, 7:00:18 PM12/30/23
On 31/12/2023 6:35 am, James wrote:
> On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:45:06 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> Is a sinner walking in deception, Jimmy?
>
> It all depends.

On what? "Constantly sinning?"

Your bible verse as per your understanding.

1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
truth is not in us.

You deny your sin by constantly denying the truth.

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.
"No one can see God without their whole heart. Unless you can see God,
you know nothing."

James

Jan 3, 2024, 2:45:37 PMJan 3
On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:00:14 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 31/12/2023 6:35 am, James wrote:
>> On Sat, 16 Dec 2023 09:45:06 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>>
>>> Is a sinner walking in deception, Jimmy?
>>
>> It all depends.
>
>On what? "Constantly sinning?"

On the circumstances. The apostle Paul was "constantly sinning", yet
he was not walking in deception. So it all depends.

>Your bible verse as per your understanding.
>
>1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
>truth is not in us.
>
>You deny your sin by constantly denying the truth.

Then we will find out in the end, who had the real truths, won't we.

Sincerely James,
2023: Why so
many problems?
Go to jw.org
1/3/24

>Michael Christ

servant

Jan 3, 2024, 3:22:32 PMJan 3
Friend james; which churches and exactly what is their observation/support
for ""trick or treat" etc.? Where on the web could your opinion be
confirmed by example of observation/support?

Michael Christ

Jan 3, 2024, 4:05:33 PMJan 3
On 4/01/2024 6:45 am, James wrote:
> On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:00:14 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> On 31/12/2023 6:35 am, James wrote:

>>> It all depends.
>>
>> On what? "Constantly sinning?"
>
> On the circumstances. The apostle Paul was "constantly sinning", yet
> he was not walking in deception. So it all depends.

You are talking rubbish.

Michael Christ

>> Your bible verse as per your understanding.
>>
>> 1Jn 1:8  If we say that we have no sin, we deceive ourselves, and the
>> truth is not in us.
>>
>> You deny your sin by constantly denying the truth.
>
> Then we will find out in the end, who had the real truths, won't we.
>
> Sincerely James,
> 2023: Why so
> many problems?
> Go to jw.org
> 1/3/24
>

>> Michael Christ

"You can't learn God, God has to reveal Himself to you."

servant

Jan 5, 2024, 4:50:05 PMJan 5

servant

Jan 6, 2024, 3:15:04 PMJan 6

James

Jan 7, 2024, 2:45:26 PMJan 7
You would have to contact each and every church to see what support
they showed on Halloween. Even within the same religion there could be
differences. Notice for Baptists:

"NASHVILLE (BP) — Christians have long had differing views on how to
approach Halloween. But Southern Baptist Convention President J.D.
Greear said in a recent podcast that the holiday doesn’t have to be
divisive — in fact, it can be a great way to get to know your
neighbors.

“Some participate and some don’t, but all can redeem — that is, we can
use it for evangelism,” Greear said on the Oct. 22 edition of his “Ask
Me Anything” "

(https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/halloween-dont-let-it-divide-you-greear-says/)

Notice Methodist:

"For Christians, Halloween can be a source of consternation. Its
origin as a pagan festival and the often-heavy emphases on death,
darkness, fear, the occult and witchcraft raise theological concerns
for some.

The United Methodist Church does not have an official statement or
position regarding Halloween. Congregations are free to make their own
decisions about Halloween activities."
(https://www.resourceumc.org/en/content/to-be-united-methodist-how-do-we-celebrate-halloween)

Notice Roman Catholic:

"Practically, it is OK for Catholics to go trick-or-treating, always
keeping in mind the importance for moderation and avoidance of
gluttony, as well as remembering good manners to set an example for
others — not least of which should be polite behavior when asking
neighbors for free candy!Oct 31, 2023"
(https://www.google.com/search?q=is+it+bad+to+celebrate+halloween+as+a+catholic&sca_esv=55be499fb50fc33b&sca_upv=1)

Notice 7th day Adventist:

"Each year on Oct. 31, millions of people celebrate Halloween by
dressing up as witches, devils, and demons.

Besides parties for adults, the day has become an occasion for
children to go from house to house, often in costumes, demanding
“trick or treat.”

" Although the Seventh-day Adventist Church has not taken an official
position specifically against Halloween..."
(https://adventistreview.org/news/what-every-christian-should-know-about-halloween/)

Notice Lutheran:

"QUESTION: Has The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod said anything
officially on the celebration of Halloween? May we permit children to
dress as goblins and ghosts, etc.? What should we teach our children
concerning this celebration?

ANSWER: The Lutheran Church—Missouri Synod has not officially spoken
to the observance of Halloween in any of its resolutions or
statements. Frankly, opinions differ in our church regarding the
appropriateness of Christians observing Halloween customs."
(https://www.lcms.org/about/beliefs/faqs/lcms-views#halloween)

Sincerely James,
2024: Better times
are coming soon.
1/7/2024
Go to jw.org

James

Jan 8, 2024, 11:05:53 AMJan 8

James

Jan 8, 2024, 11:19:09 AMJan 8
Already answered. Review your postings.

Sincerely James,
2024: Better times
are coming soon.
1/8/2024
Go to jw.org

servant

Jan 8, 2024, 2:08:55 PMJan 8

>>Friend james; which churches and exactly what is their observation/support
>>for ""trick or treat" etc.? Where on the web could your opinion be
>>confirmed by example of observation/support?

Alas, friend james tries ducking the question of religious "churches"
observation as a standard event on the church calender. None of the info
says it is a rleigious observation, none. None speak in any form of
support of it while some remain silent; that silence is not positive
support in any fashion Did you know the jw vatican is silent on not working
on national holidays; why don't they show up at work; remain for the
duration of the standard shift and then return home. Should that silence
and lack of action be seen as support of national holidays?

So we remain as before; to what degree is friend james' open ended
accusation of "churches deamon day" a slander when no evidence of
religious observation nor support is at hand?
>You would have to contact each and every church to see what support
>they showed on Halloween. Even within the same religion there could be
>differences. Notice for Baptists:
>
>"NASHVILLE (BP) Christians have long had differing views on how to
>approach Halloween. But Southern Baptist Convention President J.D.
>Greear said in a recent podcast that the holiday doesnt have to be
>divisive in fact, it can be a great way to get to know your
>neighbors.
>
>Some participate and some dont, but all can redeem that is, we can
>"QUESTION: Has The Lutheran ChurchMissouri Synod said anything
>officially on the celebration of Halloween? May we permit children to
>dress as goblins and ghosts, etc.? What should we teach our children
>concerning this celebration?
>
>ANSWER: The Lutheran ChurchMissouri Synod has not officially spoken

James

Jan 10, 2024, 11:47:20 AMJan 10
On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:05:29 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 4/01/2024 6:45 am, James wrote:
>> On Sun, 31 Dec 2023 11:00:14 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> On what? "Constantly sinning?"
>>
>> On the circumstances. The apostle Paul was "constantly sinning", yet
>> he was not walking in deception. So it all depends.
>
>You are talking rubbish.

Actually from your viewpoint, the Bible is talking rubbish. Listen to
the apostle Paul and learn: Ro 7:19,

"For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)

Sincerely James,
The beginning of the
end starts in Israel?
1/10/2024
Go to jw.org

servant

Jan 10, 2024, 2:04:42 PMJan 10

Michael Christ

Jan 10, 2024, 2:54:52 PMJan 10
On 11/01/2024 3:47 am, James wrote:
> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:05:29 +1100, Michael Christ
> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:
>
>> On 4/01/2024 6:45 am, James wrote:

>>> On the circumstances. The apostle Paul was "constantly sinning", yet
>>> he was not walking in deception. So it all depends.
>>
>> You are talking rubbish.
>
> Actually from your viewpoint, the Bible is talking rubbish. Listen to
> the apostle Paul and learn: Ro 7:19,
>
> "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
> want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)

You talk rubbish, Wanker James.

If Paul could only do evil there would be no New Testament books written
by him. For the billioneth time, he was talking about his physical
body, his body of death.

So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
Christendom.

Michael Christ

--
God is God

Jesus is the everlasting Father, Jesus is God, Jesus is the Lord. John
10:30  I and Father are one. If you can't see that the Lord Jesus is the
everlasting Father you are not born again and can't see the Kingdom of God.

Colossians 2:9 For in him dwelleth all the fulness of the Godhead bodily.
and mind. What do you have that is lasting? It is not so much being
punished; it is what you are left with."

James

Jan 10, 2024, 8:30:30 PMJan 10
On 08 Jan 2024 19:08:53 GMT, servant wrote:

>>>Friend james; which churches and exactly what is their observation/support
>>>for ""trick or treat" etc.? Where on the web could your opinion be
>>>confirmed by example of observation/support?
>>

>Alas, friend james tries ducking the question of religious "churches"
>observation as a standard event on the church calender.

I already commented on this posting about Halloween. (see below)

> None of the info
>says it is a rleigious observation, none. None speak in any form of
>support of it while some remain silent; that silence is not positive
>support in any fashion Did you know the jw vatican is silent on not working
>on national holidays; why don't they show up at work; remain for the
>duration of the standard shift and then return home. Should that silence
>and lack of action be seen as support of national holidays?

>So we remain as before; to what degree is friend james' open ended
>accusation of "churches deamon day" a slander when no evidence of
>religious observation nor support is at hand?
>>You would have to contact each and every church to see what support
>>they showed on Halloween. Even within the same religion there could be
>>differences. Notice for Baptists:
>>
>>"NASHVILLE (BP) Christians have long had differing views on how to
>>approach Halloween. But Southern Baptist Convention President J.D.
>>Greear said in a recent podcast that the holiday doesnt have to be
>>divisive in fact, it can be a great way to get to know your
>>neighbors.

Thus Baptists celebrate Halloween and get to know your neighbors.

>>Some participate and some dont, but all can redeem that is, we can
>>use it for evangelism, Greear said on the Oct. 22 edition of his Ask
>>Me Anything "
>>
>>(https://www.baptistpress.com/resource-library/news/halloween-dont-let-it-divide-you-greear-says/)
>>
>>Notice Methodist:
>>
>>"For Christians, Halloween can be a source of consternation. Its
>>origin as a pagan festival and the often-heavy emphases on death,
>>darkness, fear, the occult and witchcraft raise theological concerns
>>for some.
>>
>>The United Methodist Church does not have an official statement or
>>position regarding Halloween. Congregations are free to make their own
>>decisions about Halloween activities."

Despite Halloween being "pagan", "occult", and "witchcraft", the
Methodist church has no official position or warning against that
demonic celebration.

>>(https://www.resourceumc.org/en/content/to-be-united-methodist-how-do-we-celebrate-halloween)
>>
>>Notice Roman Catholic:
>>
>>"Practically, it is OK for Catholics to go trick-or-treating, always
>>keeping in mind the importance for moderation and avoidance of
>>gluttony, as well as remembering good manners to set an example for
>>others not least of which should be polite behavior when asking
>>neighbors for free candy!Oct 31, 2023"

"OK for Catholics to go trick-or-treating".

>>(https://www.google.com/search?q=is+it+bad+to+celebrate+halloween+as+a+catholic&sca_esv=55be499fb50fc33b&sca_upv=1)
>>
>>Notice 7th day Adventist:
>>
>>"Each year on Oct. 31, millions of people celebrate Halloween by
>>dressing up as witches, devils, and demons.
>>
>>Besides parties for adults, the day has become an occasion for
>>children to go from house to house, often in costumes, demanding
>>trick or treat.
>>
>>" Although the Seventh-day Adventist Church has not taken an official
>>position specifically against Halloween..."

Seventh-day Adventist Church has no official position against the
demonic celebration of Halloween.

>>(https://adventistreview.org/news/what-every-christian-should-know-about-halloween/)
>>
>>Notice Lutheran:
>>
>>"QUESTION: Has The Lutheran ChurchMissouri Synod said anything
>>officially on the celebration of Halloween? May we permit children to
>>dress as goblins and ghosts, etc.? What should we teach our children
>>concerning this celebration?
>>
>>ANSWER: The Lutheran ChurchMissouri Synod has not officially spoken
>>to the observance of Halloween in any of its resolutions or
>>statements. Frankly, opinions differ in our church regarding the
>>appropriateness of Christians observing Halloween customs."

The Lutheran religion has no official position on celebrating
Halloween.

>>(https://www.lcms.org/about/beliefs/faqs/lcms-views#halloween)

Here is a question for you. What costume would Jesus have worn for
Halloween? A warlock, a demon, a Ghost, etc?

James

Jan 14, 2024, 2:16:49 PMJan 14
Answered above.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/14/2024
Go to jw.org

servant

Jan 15, 2024, 12:46:31 PMJan 15
We note to date friend james has failed to show *any* church which has a
religious observation related to "trick or treat" etc. that would make the
subject valid.

Note also the possession form of churches' as tho it is in fact something
they support.

How can any reader not consider such vacuous accusations an obvious
slander? Why is friend james not confessing obvious slander? Because the
idea comes from the jw vatican; in which case confirming its slander is a
stick in the eye for the jw vatican.

He puts himself in danger of having his ticket to eternal lif taken from
him. The jw vatican accordingly holde his salvation in their hands alone.

James

Jan 15, 2024, 7:40:19 PMJan 15
Already answered. Check your postings.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/15/2024
Go to jw.org

James

Jan 15, 2024, 8:01:47 PMJan 15
On Thu, 11 Jan 2024 06:54:48 +1100, Michael Christ
<michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>On 11/01/2024 3:47 am, James wrote:
>> On Thu, 4 Jan 2024 08:05:29 +1100, Michael Christ
>> <michaelm...@outlook.com> wrote:

>>> You are talking rubbish.
>>
>> Actually from your viewpoint, the Bible is talking rubbish. Listen to
>> the apostle Paul and learn: Ro 7:19,
>>
>> "For what I do is not the good I want to do; no, the evil I do not
>> want to do--this I keep on doing." (NIV)
>
>You talk rubbish, Wanker James.

Since I quote the Bible in most of my answers, you are really calling
the Bible "rubbish". Not a very smart thing to do!

>If Paul could only do evil

Paul didn't say that. He said he couldn't stop sinning. But of course
he did mountains of good.

>there would be no New Testament books written
>by him. For the billioneth time, he was talking about his physical
>body, his body of death.

Negatrons. He was also talking present tense. Ask anyone with a brain.

>So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
>filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
>Christendom.

So that's your judgment of me. Here is what Jesus says to you:

“Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you
are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are
measuring out, they will measure out to you." (Mt 7:1,2)

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/15/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 15, 2024, 11:22:55 PMJan 15
You have been told, Sincerely Constantly Sinning James. :-).

servant

Jan 16, 2024, 11:56:05 AMJan 16

>>We note to date friend james has failed to show *any* church which has a
>>religious observation related to "trick or treat" etc. that would make the
>>subject valid.
>>
>>Note also the possession form of churches' as tho it is in fact something
>>they support.
>>
>>How can any reader not consider such vacuous accusations an obvious
>>slander? Why is friend james not confessing obvious slander? Because the
>>idea comes from the jw vatican; in which case confirming its slander is a
>>stick in the eye for the jw vatican.
>>
>>He puts himself in danger of having his ticket to eternal lif taken from
>>him. The jw vatican accordingly holde his salvation in their hands alone.
>
>Already answered. Check your postings.

Correction; it was wholly inadequate and not an answer at all.

As too much of the time it was only a response; any response just to have a
response, regardless if relevant; valid; or even false.

Friend james cann't show even just one example among the 360000 or so
churches in this country to confirm the subject slander. Correfction, the
jw vatican slander rotely passed along by friend james.

James

Jan 16, 2024, 1:51:26 PMJan 16
Already been answered. Try something else.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/16/2024
Go to jw.org

tesla sTinker ofm minim

Jan 17, 2024, 12:13:48 AMJan 17

On 1/16/2024 8:56 AM, servant scribbled:

>>> We note to date friend james has failed to show *any* church which has a
>>> religious observation related to "trick or treat" etc. that would make the
>>> subject valid.
>>>
>>> Note also the possession form of churches' as tho it is in fact something
>>> they support.
>>>
>>> How can any reader not consider such vacuous accusations an obvious
>>> slander? Why is friend james not confessing obvious slander? Because the
>>> idea comes from the jw vatican; in which case confirming its slander is a
>>> stick in the eye for the jw vatican.
>>>
>>> He puts himself in danger of having his ticket to eternal lif taken from
>>> him. The jw vatican accordingly holde his salvation in their hands alone.
>>
>> Already answered. Check your postings.
>
> Correction; it was wholly inadequate and not an answer at all.

he reminds me of the Krampus of the freemasons.

https://www.google.com/search?q=krampus+freemasonry&client=firefox-b-1-d&sca_esv=599031412&sxsrf=ACQVn09KRLPNFtiAxZLl0YOybma1udWvjw%3A1705468192309&ei=IGGnZbW6Esjy0PEPsqK6iAI&ved=0ahUKEwi1ypyO1OODAxVIOTQIHTKRDiEQ4dUDCA8&oq=krampus+freemasonry&gs_lp=Egxnd3Mtd2l6LXNlcnAiE2tyYW1wdXMgZnJlZW1hc29ucnkyBRAhGKABSM0sUPYKWKEVcAF4AZABAJgBzAGgAbYEqgEFMC4yLjG4AQzIAQD4AQHCAgoQABhHGNYEGLADwgIEECMYJ-IDBBgAIEGIBgGQBgg&sclient=gws-wiz-serp

servant

Jan 17, 2024, 12:43:05 PMJan 17

Having failed even one example of a church observing in any form "trick or
treat " etc. from the web friend james is forced to acknowledge his
faliure by an emptly claim:

>Already been answered. Try something else.

No, not answered; just responding with a jw vatican plugin slander
assertion such as the subjec.

Of course we invite him to now provide even one example of a churche's
religious observation; to pull the jw vatican's bacon from the fire. In
past he said "go ask them"; which is proof positive of the failure to
produce evidence.

All in all; the jw vatican stands clearly in slander toward "churches", no?

James

Jan 17, 2024, 2:25:25 PMJan 17
Why do you keep posting the same thing that has already been answered?
Do you just like to copy and paste?

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/17/2024
Go to jw.org

James

Jan 17, 2024, 2:53:47 PMJan 17
On Tue, 16 Jan 2024 15:22:53 +1100, Michael Christ
Now I know you enjoy copy and paste.

>You have been told, Sincerely Constantly Sinning James. :-).

Sadly for you, I go by the Bible only.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/17/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 17, 2024, 3:53:21 PMJan 17
Sinners don't go by the bible, they go by their sin.

"So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
Christendom."

servant

Jan 17, 2024, 7:30:03 PMJan 17

>>Having failed even one example of a church observing in any form "trick or
>>treat " etc. from the web friend james is forced to acknowledge his
>>faliure by an emptly claim:
>>
>>>Already been answered. Try something else.
>>>
>>No, not answered; just responding with a jw vatican plugin slander
>>assertion such as the subjec.
>>
>>Of course we invite him to now provide even one example of a churche's
>>religious observation; to pull the jw vatican's bacon from the fire. In
>>past he said "go ask them"; which is proof positive of the failure to
>>produce evidence.
>>
>>All in all; the jw vatican stands clearly in slander toward "churches", no?
>
>Why do you keep posting the same thing that has already been answered?

Very simple, read the above again of your failure to answer by even one
example of the subject slander taught by the jw vatican.

James

Jan 17, 2024, 8:31:35 PMJan 17
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 07:53:15 +1100, Michael Christ
Since the Bible CLEARLY says all men are sinners, then according to
you NO ONE goes by the Bible. I can't accept that.

There you go, judging me again. Yet again Jesus said:

"“Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you
are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are
measuring out, they will measure out to you. 3 Why, then, do you look
at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in
your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to
remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own
eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then
you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye."
(Mt 7:1-5)

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?

Rod

Jan 17, 2024, 9:53:55 PMJan 17
On 11/20/2023 2:13 PM, tesla sTinker ofm minim wrote:
> Even if your doctrine is wrong, you can speak it, and God will send you
> there.

The Father is much wiser than this, and merciful.

Michael Christ

Jan 17, 2024, 9:59:52 PMJan 17
Good luck standing before the Lord saying, "All men are sinners," Buddy.

Michael Christ

>> "So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
>> filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
>> Christendom."
>
> There you go, judging me again. Yet again Jesus said:
>
> "“Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you
> are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are
> measuring out, they will measure out to you. 3 Why, then, do you look
> at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in
> your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to
> remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own
> eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then
> you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye."
> (Mt 7:1-5)
>
> Sincerely James,
> Are you lonely among
> almost 8 billion people?
> 1/17/2024
> Go to jw.org
>

>> Michael Christ

Michael Christ

Jan 17, 2024, 10:14:43 PMJan 17
And, show me one man, just one, who goes by the bible. Unless you think
sinning (whoring, lying, exchanging the truth for a lie, calling God a
liar by your deeds) is going by the bible?

Ahhhh, there it is. The fact that you follow an ideology, not God.

Heb_4:12  For the word of God [The Lord Jesus Christ] is quick, and
powerful, and sharper than any twoedged sword, piercing even to the
dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and
is a discerner of the thoughts and intents of the heart.

Jesus is Lord.

Michael Christ

>> "So, no, you can't use Paul to try and justify yourself for remaining a
>> filthy, lying, whoring, self-righteous sinner, and neither can all of
>> Christendom."
>
> There you go, judging me again. Yet again Jesus said:
>
> "“Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you
> are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are
> measuring out, they will measure out to you. 3 Why, then, do you look
> at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in
> your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to
> remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own
> eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then
> you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye."
> (Mt 7:1-5)
>
> Sincerely James,
> Are you lonely among
> almost 8 billion people?
> 1/17/2024
> Go to jw.org
>

>> Michael Christ

James

Jan 18, 2024, 11:56:04 AMJan 18
You have been answered over and over again. Why do you persist in this
constant repetition? Please answer for a change.

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/18/2024
Go to jw.org

James

Jan 18, 2024, 1:28:46 PMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:59:43 +1100, Michael Christ
Which Lord? The Lord God or the Lord Jesus?

They are two separate beings, but with the same beliefs. Also, JW's
don't believe in "the god of Good Luck".

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/18/2024

James

Jan 18, 2024, 1:50:28 PMJan 18
On Thu, 18 Jan 2024 13:59:43 +1100, Michael Christ
>Good luck standing before the Lord saying, "All men are sinners," Buddy.

Which Lord? The Lord God or the Lord Jesus?

I could show you multitudes of Scriptures PROVING that, but you would
just insist I am 'interpreting' them that way, even though some could
be understood by Kindergarten students.

They are two separate beings, but with the same beliefs.

Also, JW's don't believe in "the god of Good Luck": Isa 65:11,

"But you are among those forsaking Jehovah,
Those forgetting my holy mountain,
Those setting a table for the god of Good Luck,..."

Sincerely James,
Are you lonely among
almost 8 billion people?
1/18/2024

Michael Christ

Jan 18, 2024, 5:02:23 PMJan 18

All sinner James wrote:
> Which Lord? The Lord God or the Lord Jesus?

Take your pick.

But good luck, Slippery.

> They are two separate beings, but with the same beliefs. Also, JW's
> don't believe in "the god of Good Luck".

Oh shut up with your pathetic attempts to make yourself righteous, Sinner.

The Sincere James religion:

Yay! All men are sinners so I can justify my sin in my bible
interpretations. I can turn my back on God and whore with the world,
exchange the truth for a lie, call God a liar by my deeds, occasionally
or constantly, depending on my will on the day because my bible tells me
I can.

Yay! What a religion! Yay!

I can go fuck myself stupid with the world and then I can come back to
the Lord when it suits and screw Him up the ass! Yay!

Michael Christ

Jan 18, 2024, 5:09:24 PMJan 18
Good luck standing before God and saying, "All men are sinners," Buddy.

Michael Christ

>> Michael Christ

>>> There you go, judging me again. Yet again Jesus said:
>>>
>>> "“Stop judging that you may not be judged; 2 for with the judgment you
>>> are judging, you will be judged, and with the measure that you are
>>> measuring out, they will measure out to you. 3 Why, then, do you look
>>> at the straw in your brother’s eye but do not notice the rafter in
>>> your own eye? 4 Or how can you say to your brother, ‘Allow me to
>>> remove the straw from your eye,’ when look! a rafter is in your own
>>> eye? 5 Hypocrite! First remove the rafter from your own eye, and then
>>> you will see clearly how to remove the straw from your brother’s eye."
>>> (Mt 7:1-5)
>>>
>>> Sincerely James,
>>> Are you lonely among
>>> almost 8 billion people?
>>> 1/17/2024
>>> Go to jw.org

James

Jan 19, 2024, 2:55:26 PMJan 19
On 18 Jan 2024 21:45:25 GMT, unspe...@example.com wrote:

>Friend james has yet to provide a single example for the subject; let alone
>the implied general situation for "church's".

Sorry, but he is lying. I have already given examples.

>It is a jw vatican slander. No church to my knowledge has a religious
>observation of "trick or treat" etc. said to be the "devel's day".

Here are those few examples again. See for yourself who is telling the
truth. This was posted on Oct 30, 2023:

Crossroad Church Trunk or Treat
https://www.crossroad.church/events/trunk-or-treat

The First Center Of Religious Science. Church halloween events.
https://www.google.com/search?q=church+halloween+party

https://www.anona.com/yevents/hallowenparty United Methodist Church

Family Friendly Halloween Party — Pine Grove United Methodist Church
Pine Grove United Methodist Church
Family Friendly Halloween Party
https://www.facebook.com/CUMCHMB/

Trinity Baptist Church Trunk or Treat
https://tbc.org/trunkortreat/

preschool Halloween program Pleasant View United Methodist Church
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCiZefGjxuY

Happy Hallowtide! - Holy Trinity Catholic Church and School
Halloween is a Catholic holiday.
https://holytrinitydm.org/happy-hallowtide/

Images for mormon church halloween party
https://www.google.com/search?q=mormon+church+halloween+party&sca_esv=578202142

Kid's Halloween Party | By St. Demetrios Greek Orthodox ...
Images for greek orthodox church halloween party
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=578202142&q=greek+orthodox+church+halloween+party&tbm=isch&fir=JXDfD0QuVsHpkM%252CqnQ8PQ24BNWeJM%252C_%253B-zCXZCPgm2TV0M%252CZxzHW2ZyNCLzFM%252C_%253BPfGaw5NzFg8jTM%252C-mTtx6VEmVYqsM%252C_%253BB17y51fhoLoD4M%252CGC8piL7f92F5GM%252C_%253B7tbpTmPE2Ki99M%252C-mTtx6VEmVYqsM%252C_%253BsBxGTro1kp3f-M%252CGC8piL7f92F5GM%252C_%253B_GvTzHVrupLhXM%252CUz4ga6sHvd9kjM%252C_%253BwFA_34ZcucbBFM%252C76w42UW5enLpvM%252C_%253Bh2iQxjnESZFm-M%252CHKAEmg3ZiCicyM%252C_%253BjPZr6agSPXpzdM%252CxhOVs8Rm8LBmdM%252C_

Christ Church Halloween Party | All Rev'd Up - YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xmosD4Y1u4

Sincerely James,
World War 3?
1/19/2024