O God, forgive me, I am the sinner,

Unknown

Jul 20, 2021, 5:15:02 PMJul 20
"O God, forgive me, I am the sinner, for I cannot raise my eyes up to You
because I am ashamed of my many sins. O God, do not count my sins but have
mercy on me in Your kingdom. My Lord, I supplicate You and ask You for my
wretched soul and body. Grant me to do Your will and let Your mercy guide
me. My Lord and God, forgive my sins and cover my inequities, save me from
Your wrath and anger, What shall I say when I stand between Your hands; and
what will justify me when You judge me?"

St. Shenouda The Archimandrite, Prayer for repentance.

"The fear of the Lord is the crown of wisdom, making peace and perfect
health to flourish." Sirach 1:18

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.