Make me whole, O Lord

Unknown

Jul 22, 2021, 9:13:55 AM7/22/21
"Make me whole, O Lord, and I will become whole! O only wise and merciful
Physician, I beseech Thy benevolence: heal the wounds of my soul and
enlighten the eyes of my mind that I may understand my place in Thine
eternal design! And in as much as my heart and mind have been disfigured,
may Thy grace repair them, for it is as true salt."

St. Ephraim the Syrian.

"He also brought me up out of a horrible pit, Out of the miry clay, And set
my feet upon a rock, And established my steps. He has put a new song in my
mouth--Praise to our God; Many will see it and fear, And will trust in the
Lord." Psalm 40:2-3

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.