He, the Life of all, our Lord and Saviour, did not arrange

Unknown

Jan 11, 2022, 9:44:12 AM1/11/22
"He, the Life of all, our Lord and Saviour, did not arrange the manner of
his own death lest He should seem to be afraid of some other kind. No. He
accepted and bore upon the cross a death inflicted by others, and those
other His special enemies, a death which to them was supremely terrible and
by no means to be faced; and He did this in order that, by destroying even
this death, He might Himself be believed to be the Life, and the power of
death be recognised as finally annulled. A marvellous and mighty paradox
has thus occurred, for the death which they thought to inflict on Him as
dishonour and disgrace has become the glorious monument to death's defeat."

St. Athanasius, On the Incarnation of the Word.

"Praise the Lord! Praise, O servants of the Lord, Praise the name of the
Lord! Blessed be the name of the Lord From this time forth and forevermore!
From the rising of the sun to its going down The Lord???s name is to be
praised." Psalm 113:1-3

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.