Today's scripture reading & brief commentary; audio september 20

Unknown

Sep 20, 2021, 8:25:02 AM9/20/21

The daily epistle and gospel scripture with brief commentary.

https://media.ancientfaith.com/thepath/ThePath_2021-09-20.mp3

Unknown

Sep 21, 2021, 3:45:03 PM9/21/21
"I know of my spiritual poverty, my own nothingness without faith. I am so
weak, that it is only by Christ???s name that I live and obtain peace, that
I rejoice and my heart expands, while without Him I am spiritually dead, I
am troubled, and my heart is oppressed. Without the Lord???s Cross I should
have been long since the victim of the most cruel distress and despair.
Only Christ keeps me alive; and the Cross is my peace and my consolation."

St. John of Kronstadt.

"And because you are sons, God has sent forth the Spirit of His Son into
your hearts, crying out, ???Abba, Father!???" Galatians 4:6

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.

Unknown

Sep 21, 2021, 3:45:03 PM9/21/21

The daily epistle and gospel scripture with brief commentary.

https://media.ancientfaith.com/thepath/ThePath_2021-09-21.mp3