Lord Christ, direct and shield me from the fearful

Unknown

Jul 21, 2021, 9:00:03 AMJul 21
"Lord Christ, direct and shield me from the fearful tumulus satanic waves.
P∑lord lace Your peace and Your holy name on me, O Lord who dwells in
heaven. Your mercy might reach and cover me. Do not deliver me into the
hands of the enemy. I have cast all my worries on You, Christ the Son of
God, so do not cast me away. If I lean towards evil, do not forsake me and
do not let me walk according to my evil desires. Do not delay my rebuke
till the great Day of Judgment. Do not destroy me according to my sins.
Cover the shame of my nakedness before Your fearful throne."

St. Shenouda The Archimandrite, Prayer for repentance.

"Praise the Lord! Blessed is the man who fears the Lord, Who delights
greatly in His commandments. His descendants will be mighty on earth; The
generation of the upright will be blessed." Psalm 112:1-2

Draw nigh unto God and He will draw nigh unto you.