Lode of Bull (or Buffalo)

David Dalton

May 18, 2023, 12:52:37 AM5/18/23
Originally posted last night:

The current late waning crescent moon,
a little less than 2.5 days before new/dark moon, is like a
waning horn of a bull or buffalo. The early waxing crescent
in 5.5 days time will be like a waxing horn of a bull or buffalo.
The new/dark moon in between is like a dark bull or buffalo.

This is an auspicious time for me to attempt to instigate
a global new age, and my attempt is described on the
thread with the same subject as this one on alt.religion.druid .

New for tonight:

On the Pagan Newfoundland Facebook group someone
just posted that the upcoming new moon is a
Taurus new moon.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)