SheWolf == ShieldWolf

1 view

ren

Jul 5, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/5/99
See everybody! When our coven disbanded now everybody knows
the truth of the greatest Discordian troll mission to ever
be executed on USENET.

SoberWolf

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99
G. F. A. D.
You've lost it, Renlet.
SheWolf is me.
Whatever the fuck a shield wolf is, I'd be willing to wager that it's not
worthy of it's name.

Get a good night's sleep, Ren. Things will feel better in the morning and
you'll be able to think rationally, maybe.
Until then, why don't you quit with the dumb ass accusations that are only
making you look like the village idiot?
Kaia

ren <r...@netgoths.com> wrote in message

DragonLady MKB

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

SoberWolf

Jul 6, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/6/99

DragonLady MKB <dragonl...@usa.net> wrote in message

> SoberWolf wrote in message <7ls1ci$o3u$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
> >G. F. A. D.
> >You've lost it, Renlet.
> >SheWolf is me.
> >Whatever the fuck a shield wolf is, I'd be willing to wager that it's
> not
> >worthy of it's name.
>
> Shieldwolf was a poster from before your time Kaia. And not only
> that, but Shieldwolf was a *HE* not a *SHE*. You know, for drone to
> claim to have a coyote totem, he sure can't smell pussy to save his
> afterlife.

hehehehehe Well, gods know, I don't wanna have none of that sniffin' around
mine.
Where does he get these ideas?
Pulls them out of a hat? Opens deja and throws a dart?

> >Get a good night's sleep, Ren. Things will feel better in the morning
> and
> >you'll be able to think rationally, maybe.
>
> Too bad Rhyanon isn't around to tell him to get laid.

Where is Rhy anyway? Did she recover from Ozz fest?

> >Until then, why don't you quit with the dumb ass accusations that are
> only
> >making you look like the village idiot?
>
> Shewolf, he is the village idiot. You know, you should have seen
> drone's "dare" that I steal his lame soul. What the fuck would I want
> with a microdot soul? Shit. And you should have also seen the "curse
> me" shit from some of the other a2600 dweezles. Oh sure. Doing mojo
> on that lot is like number 2,466,942, 379 on my list of things to do.

Steal his soul? WTF???? Jeezis H Christ.... that's insane. What would you
want to do that for? What would you do with it? And, why's he in a rush to
be rid of it? That's wacked.
Ren's into something over his head. No doubt about it now. Grasping at
straws liket this is clearly not a cry but a scream for help....
Oh well..... I'm not one to offer any assistance or to turn the other cheek
in a xtian type way. I feel like he's out right declared war on me in my
absence and I take it _very_ personally.
Ren, I know you'll be reading this. In your best interest, reply via email
as I suggested in that other post.

Kaia
"Eency beency spider went up the water spout.... down came the rain and
washed the spider out"

DragonLady MKB

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99

SoberWolf wrote in message <7lu7kb$lho$1...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...

>DragonLady MKB <dragonl...@usa.net> wrote in message
>>

>> SoberWolf wrote in message
<7ls1ci$o3u$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...

<snip>

>> Shieldwolf was a poster from before your time Kaia. And not only
>> that, but Shieldwolf was a *HE* not a *SHE*. You know, for drone
>> claim to have a coyote totem, he sure can't smell pussy to save his
>> afterlife.
>
>hehehehehe Well, gods know, I don't wanna have none of that sniffin'
around
>mine.

Now if it were Sober however...

>Where does he get these ideas?
>Pulls them out of a hat? Opens deja and throws a dart?

He remembers Shieldwolf, who stood against RBB back when drone was on
her side. I think he looks for anyone with "wolf" in their nick and
then accuses them of being Shieldwolf. Next thing you know, he'll
start accusing Silver RavenWolf of being Shieldwolf. Shit.

<snip>

>> Too bad Rhyanon isn't around to tell him to get laid.
>
>Where is Rhy anyway? Did she recover from Ozz fest?

I don't know. I'd wager she's enjoying RL, which is something most
folks on this NG need to go do.

<snip>

>> Shewolf, he is the village idiot. You know, you should have seen
>> drone's "dare" that I steal his lame soul. What the fuck would I
want
>> with a microdot soul? Shit. And you should have also seen the
"curse
>> me" shit from some of the other a2600 dweezles. Oh sure. Doing
mojo
>> on that lot is like number 2,466,942, 379 on my list of things to
do.

>Steal his soul? WTF???? Jeezis H Christ.... that's insane.

Tell me about it.

>What would you
>want to do that for?

Heh. Well it was his idea, not mine.

>What would you do with it?

Feh. Considering I have a soul of my own, why the hell would I need
his? I'd rather buy a box of raisins rather than steal his
insignificant soul.

>And, why's he in a rush to
>be rid of it?

I think he wants to see what I'll do if I get really pissed off.

>That's wacked.

That's drone for you.

>Ren's into something over his head.

Well naturally, considering his ass is nestled deeply within his
rectum.

>No doubt about it now. Grasping at
>straws liket this is clearly not a cry but a scream for help....

Too bad he hasn't actually threatened bodily harm or death to anyone.
Then we could contact the Phoenix, AZ police and have them go cart him
off to a mental institution.

>Oh well..... I'm not one to offer any assistance or to turn the other
cheek
>in a xtian type way. I feel like he's out right declared war on me in
my
>absence and I take it _very_ personally.

I know what you mean girl. You should get a load of all the replies
he and Tewiddle (Talesin) have posted to me.

>Ren, I know you'll be reading this. In your best interest, reply via
email
>as I suggested in that other post.
>
>Kaia
>"Eency beency spider went up the water spout.... down came the rain
and
>washed the spider out"

- - --
DragonLady MKB -- Solitary Eclectic Wiccan

So what if I flame. Would you expect any less from a dragon? ;-)
(My email address is a spammer trap. I refuse to give out my new
email address for fear of being spammed again.)
For recipes and other interests, try http://www.neto.com/wildcard/

SoberWolf

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99

> SoberWolf wrote in message <7lu7kb$lho$1...@bgtnsc03.worldnet.att.net>...
> >
> >DragonLady MKB <dragonl...@usa.net> wrote in message
> >>

> >> SoberWolf wrote in message
> <7ls1ci$o3u$1...@bgtnsc01.worldnet.att.net>...
> <snip>
> >> Shieldwolf was a poster from before your time Kaia. And not only
> >> that, but Shieldwolf was a *HE* not a *SHE*. You know, for drone
> >> claim to have a coyote totem, he sure can't smell pussy to save his
> >> afterlife.
> >
> >hehehehehe Well, gods know, I don't wanna have none of that sniffin'
> around
> >mine.
>
> Now if it were Sober however...

Sober's right here... <FEG> No further comment, k?

> >Where does he get these ideas?
> >Pulls them out of a hat? Opens deja and throws a dart?
>
> He remembers Shieldwolf, who stood against RBB back when drone was on
> her side. I think he looks for anyone with "wolf" in their nick and
> then accuses them of being Shieldwolf. Next thing you know, he'll
> start accusing Silver RavenWolf of being Shieldwolf. Shit.

Whatever floats his widdle boat. I'm just sick and fucking tired of seeing
my name in headers that have zero minus to do with me.

> <snip>
> >>
> >> Too bad Rhyanon isn't around to tell him to get laid.
> >
> >Where is Rhy anyway? Did she recover from Ozz fest?
>
> I don't know. I'd wager she's enjoying RL, which is something most
> folks on this NG need to go do.

Is too damm hot here to go out and do anything. I did shoot off some
fireworks last night and got ate up by mosquitos in the 15 minutes it took.
So..... this is it for me today, at least. <eg>

> <snip>
> >> Shewolf, he is the village idiot. You know, you should have seen
> >> drone's "dare" that I steal his lame soul. What the fuck would I
> want
> >> with a microdot soul? Shit. And you should have also seen the
> "curse
> >> me" shit from some of the other a2600 dweezles. Oh sure. Doing
> mojo
> >> on that lot is like number 2,466,942, 379 on my list of things to
> do.
> >
> >Steal his soul? WTF???? Jeezis H Christ.... that's insane.
>
> Tell me about it.
>
> >What would you
> >want to do that for?
>
> Heh. Well it was his idea, not mine.
>
> >What would you do with it?
>
> Feh. Considering I have a soul of my own, why the hell would I need
> his? I'd rather buy a box of raisins rather than steal his
> insignificant soul.

At least you could make some cookies out of the raisins. His soul, on the
other hand, would prolly make a really terrible cookie.

> >And, why's he in a rush to
> >be rid of it?
>
> I think he wants to see what I'll do if I get really pissed off.

What a twit. He's well on his way to pissing me off, so I can about imagine
where you're at with this.

> >That's wacked.
>
> That's drone for you.
>
> >Ren's into something over his head.
>
> Well naturally, considering his ass is nestled deeply within his
> rectum.

Hehehe I think the kiddie pool's over his head lately. New thingy's, new
chemicals, whatever.... I dunnow. Don't really care, either, just wish he'd
leave me the fuck out of it.

> >No doubt about it now. Grasping at
> >straws liket this is clearly not a cry but a scream for help....
>
> Too bad he hasn't actually threatened bodily harm or death to anyone.
> Then we could contact the Phoenix, AZ police and have them go cart him
> off to a mental institution.

Three days of observation would make his head clear up, prolly. Then
again.... may take more than 3 days.

> >Oh well..... I'm not one to offer any assistance or to turn the other
> cheek
> >in a xtian type way. I feel like he's out right declared war on me in
> my
> >absence and I take it _very_ personally.
>
> I know what you mean girl. You should get a load of all the replies
> he and Tewiddle (Talesin) have posted to me.

I have them all on CD. <not kidding there>

ren

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
DragonLady needs my soul because I'm the only one who knows the secrets of the
brazen serpent. She must learn the riddle before she can manifest the potential
within her to be a great person among us. I'm the only one who has an
explaination for what she dreams.

I am not the serpent but I once served the Red Dragon Society and I know what
mysteries they keep. I'm more like a cat with a snake in his paws. My own
snake. I'll give it to DragonLady if she begs for it enough.

--
http://members.tripod.com/ren1999

ren

Jul 7, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/7/99
I'm sorry SheWolf.

You will all stop the crossposts now right?

--
http://members.tripod.com/ren1999

muphasa

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
Sorry once again, alt.2600er's, but ren, the one who brought a few of
us alt.religion.wickers (hehehe) into your group is apologizing to us,
but needs to let you all see it too.

You need to put these on both groups ren....
since you were at fault....

Kirk

ren <r...@netgoths.com> wrote in message

SoberWolf

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99

muphasa <mup...@gte.net> wrote in message

Yes I will
Now wasn`t that easy?

Shewolf*Sober
Getting hotter

> > --
> > http://members.tripod.com/ren1999

Rhyanon

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
**I'm here! I'm here! I must make up for lost time! So.....FUCK _ALL_
Y'ALL!!! heeheee! There. That should do for this morning.**

Rhyanon

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
**Did you hear that? He'll give it to you if you beg him. Tres' kinky.**
~Sz.~

SoberWolf

Jul 8, 1999, 3:00:00 AM7/8/99
Not my week for wimmen folk... hehehe