leading up to D-moon/Pentecost

David Dalton

May 24, 2023, 11:50:07 PM5/24/23
May 25, 2023. To get UTC add 2.5 hrs.
(Geek Pride Day/African Liberation Day/Missing Children’s Day)

There is a full reset, nothing i said was done/on/in-progress on
the “waxing horn of bull” thread corrected by the “St. Sarah’s Day”
thread on alt.religion.druid is true. I know I said that that
last attempt would be my last for a good while, but I
will make one more attempt now given the “D-moon/Pentecost”
stuff. Also earlier this evening I saw the waxing crescent
for the first time this lunar month, said
“Thou moon of moons and of blessings”
and kissed the breast of moon while thinking of kissing
the left breast of someone now in Scotland. Then later
in the night I fantasized about that woman and had a
factor 30 orgasm, where 10 is excellent. I didn’t attach
any sex magick to it at the time but think it was linked
back to the “Thou moon of moons and of blessings” invocation.

[B] for the two bowheads 12:51 --> 12:55 a.m.
[PCMM] (with consequences) 12:52 a.m. -->
[DTS] (non-overlap) 12:52 a.m. -->
[F123] 12:53 a.m. -->
a.s.c. (5) 12:53 a.m. -->
[SMPES] 12:53 a.m. -->
[SSA] 12:53 a.m. -->
[RAFHDBE] 12:54 a.m. -->
[B] in general 12:56 a.m. -->

But note that in Niagara Falls and in Vancouver it is
still St. Sarah’s Day/Victoria’s birthday, for this onset.

Also moose antlers are fairly thick. :-)

Followup-To set to alt.religion.druid, where I will post short
updates, and where I welcome questions and reports of
any effects.

"My momma was a waitress; My daddy a truckdriver; The thing
that kept their power from them; Slowed me down awhile." (Ferron)