collaborative world peace spell

David Dalton

Oct 13, 2015, 12:50:10 AM10/13/15
I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could
improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
world peace, should suffice.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"One bright blue rose outlives all those/Two thousand years and still

David Dalton

Oct 15, 2015, 7:50:06 PM10/15/15
In article <dalton-37E559....@news.eternal-september.org>,
David Dalton <dal...@nfld.com> wrote:

> I propose a collaborative world peace spell that we could
> improvise, I suggest at 2300 GMT Thursday Oct. 15 (so 8:30 p.m.
> Newfoundland Daylight Time or 7 p.m. Eastern Daylight Time or
> 4 p.m. Pacific Daylight Time). But if that time is not
> convenient then you could do it at some other time. If you
> don't want to improvise a spell then a simple willing of world
> peace, or meditation on world peace, or even a prayer for
> world peace, should suffice.

I played Sarah McLachlan's song Fumbling Towards Ecstasy
and at the lines

"Peace in the struggle to find peace
comfort on the way to comfort"

while focusing on a mini-globe I have, I imagined
combatants, inhaled sharply and drew my hands apart
imagining the combatants separating, and then
exhaled slowly and emitted love waves from my hands
and heart chakra while bringing my hands back together
and imagining the former combatants coming together
in peace. I have used this technique once before
to stop two dogs from fighting, though it could be
that I reversed the order of inhale and exhale in
that case.