Happy Samhain!

David Dalton

Nov 1, 2014, 1:40:03 AM11/1/14
Happy Samhain to those in the Northern Hemisphere
and happy Beltane to those in the Southern Hemisphere.

I hop that my four components (a slightly out of date
version is described on the four components subpage
of my Salmon on the Thorns web page), which are new
age onset workings, have been coming on. To test it
meditate on your best course of action and see if
you get any helpful advice.

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"and if I shed a tear I won't cage it/I won't fear love