PODSnet revival on the web

David Dalton

Jan 18, 2016, 10:40:03 PM1/18/16
Allen Prunty (alpr...@gmail.com ) recently posted this to alt.pagan :
We are reviving the old PODSnet archive at http://podsnet.us

We invite everyone to come join us, we are just starting and would like
to invite you to participate in our forums. We also are posting the
entire archive of text files that once were readily available on
PODSnet BBS's back in the 1980's and 1990's.

We are adding new material daily.

We also have one click logon thorugh Google's 0Auth and Facebooks
Opengraph.

We look forward to seeing everyone there.

Namaste

Allen

(PODS stands for Pagan Occult Distribution System and
PODSnet was originally a collection of pagan BBS's
that existed in the 80s and 90s.)

--
David Dalton dal...@nfld.com http://www.nfld.com/~dalton (home page)
"You've been so long/Well, it's been so long