My Eve is registered in my Village of Origin "my biological Father lineage "in Switzerland 2022

amazingmirror4

Jan 7, 2022, 9:59:48 AM1/7/22
Dear Friends
Some Unificationists believe and testify with using written words of LSA >>>>within God is there is unified pair system unified as one <<<< yes 100% unified in Divine Providence of Restoration, also now since 911, I see a unified ransoms of Jesus Christ and LSA, it was offered on the Day of God Oneness Coronation, on 1/13/2001 to bring the final full spiritual salvation, perfect Original position to God and original situation, authority of Original Glory, Original direct Blessing, direct Revelation 22:1 "out of Han "but leader-leader of FF see nothing, losing "in ignorance "herald only a position in the hierarchy, but this new movement of God come from grassroots with new Faith, new chosen ones uniting with rightful inheritor in Newfoundland , New Found Land as well New co-owner of the New Heart of God become Prodigal Sanctuary for the New Heart of God "faith in God right TIME as is as Dark Star and Prodigal Parent, as two Prodigal Parents under the spiritual re-conception again, the Trumpet call of God, a grounded shofar, my Eve is registered in my Village of Origin in Switzerland, I found my Edelweiss, found my 4x4 leaf clover. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME, S'guilt, God accomplished Fact is a True Oh Happy Day Two, a Turning point for the fork in the road exist, my God is IV Israel, my God is True Pre-Destination, my God is win-win, a Mighty Fortress again, U find joy-joy in liberated Oneness of Liberated Sing-Sing of God two voice one word, I believe Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, with Original Blessing from the 100% good Oneness Trees of Knowledge
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k83OhZItnOc