Doomsday Preppers and True Oh Happy Day Two; Preppers and activators; doers of the win-win by True Vision 20/20 for God's D Day 2023.

amazingmirror4

Nov 8, 2023, 10:01:46 AM11/8/23
Dear Friends
I joined New Age Religion on 28 October 1976, not to be part of Doomsday Preppers when the Crimes of the century; my Emergency call 911 attack again came twice on 10/7/2023; it was not at ground Zero NY, my Eve came out of Pentagon VA, her flesh was a life, the hen spirit was not on the USA, left unprotected for many innocents people that did not make it "but many know in the Spirit is a life for the cause of Final Divine Providence of God, the US is living on old Earth now, but therefore I was left unprotected of the guilt, I was not prepared, but God knew something about Me on 9/11/ 2001, that many people just do not know "I was in Ignorance like all Unificationists sheep "Even the LSA was taken by surprise but broken the silence only seven days after about the Internal cause of that infamous Day of this Crime of the century. This was Seven days after "on Foundation day 18 September" for HSA-for UWC, Madison Square Garden. Washington Monument. Dr. Young Oon Kim, the first Unification Church missionary to America, legally incorporated the Holy Spirit Association for the Unification of World Christianity (HSA-UWC) on September 18, 1961. Here on the US anniversary of 18th September 2001, I knew spirituality incorporated a new Idea of double oneness; just eight months before, the LSA made the famous day possible, the Oneness 2 White Thrones, the Coronation of God, it is a True Oh Happy day. Surely, the LSA relationship with the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two gave me direct Revelation 22:1, I joined the New Age relationship as is as "Prodigal Adult, Single Prodigal Parent" became apostate to old Age as we know it, and as New Age Religion/relationship of the wilderness course, I call/witness about God out of the spiritual midway position and therefore the new situation of God, there is no shame in Heavenly Father, Heavenly Father is the Oneness Right Time Now, God is my IV Israel, I received that same Revelation 22:1 as it was happening "Life feed from the Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two " There is now a new preparation made for God's D-Day 2023, for people to expect foremost Graduation, not judgment, a New commencement, First son of Man cometh, next daughter of a man by spiritual re-conception again cometh. Jesus Christ is the First Human True Tree of Life, LSA is the restored First good bright Star, Master of the Class, City of New Orleans, three conductors, Good morning, America. How are you? The fourth Prototype conductor, Prodigal Adults, checks the temperature of your Heart to see if it is cold, Lukewarm, or Hot by God-consuming Fire of the win-win of God on 4/23/2023 and Oh Happy Day Two again with the Fourth conductor.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJMVj04lfyo