Spiritual re-conception has been possible since 1/13/2001, again 3/18/2019, now 2022 is the finalization of spiritual adoption

amazingmirror4

Jan 2, 2022, 8:06:43 AM1/2/22
Dear Friends,
Original Blessing is here to hear and to be consumed, True belief is by Face and Faith in God right TIME!
Divine Providence of Sacred Harp Singers - Idumea
And am I born to die?
To lay this body down! And must my trembling spirit fly
Into a world unknown
A land of deepest shade
Unpierced by human thought
The dreary regions of the dead
Where all things are forgotten Soon as from earth I go What will become of me?
Eternal happiness or woe
Must then my portion be!
Waked by the trumpet sound I from my grave shall rise
And see the Judge with glory crowned And see the flaming skies
God is new Oneness Foolishness since 1/13/2001, my God finds new pleasure in direct Revelation 22:1, the Spirit of Truth set you Free, renew the mind with new understanding, with faith in God's right TIME, with a direct relationship as is as Prodigal Parents, it is "Last Arc of the covenant" God delivers a great greater Gospel to the grassroots, the great greater co-mission is New Earth, God new oneness of God is New Heaven that re-conceive you again, a Human is Amen and E Woman (daughter of the man for the First Time )change a heart is to becoming Sanctuary for the New Heart of God, place yourself under that opportunity by acceptable symbolic offering therefore to consume the Original Blessing of God, the delight now of Temporal and Eternal True Pursuit of Happiness, the tree of Knowledge since 1/13/2001 is restored 100% good, my God is True Pre-Destination, my God is Mighty Fortress again, my God is IV Israel, a win-win, oneness foolishness and a 100% good jealous God. I believe by Face and Faith in God right TIME, Marius J.Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God's accomplished Fact of 1/13/2001 is a True Oh Happy Day Two, Truer Joy-Joy is found in Liberated Sing-Sing of God
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N2q07OSsz5Q

amazingmirror4

Jan 2, 2022, 8:08:05 AM1/2/22