New counter Age Tertzel is now by New True 96 these, by God's D-Day 2023, exist New Zeitgeist seen in the Amazingmirror4.

amazingmirror4

Nov 3, 2023, 9:39:09 AM11/3/23
Dear Friends
I am born on the "Route du Vin, road of the Wine " I grow up in the vineyard, sometimes wild boar becomes a destroyer, life of my grant -Father refect life of a wild boar because he abused of his own wine, In 1517, Johann Tetzel was considered by many contemporaries to be an abuse of the sacrament of penance and ask people to pay indulgence it sparked Martin Luther's reaction with "95 theses " Time of Reformation again since 2001, since 1/13/2001, I was in oneness from the old authority, now I am is for the disappearance of the old Hierarchy, the old priority Abel figure to surrender to Oneness 2 Holy Spirits Two, but there is an abuse of "Paid indemnity" in FF now again the leading man in the USA is Demian Dunkley, he is in New Age religion under the covering of Leader of FF, Lordship is with a Han Mother with Han, also with ignorance of the practice of the win-win of God , that denies new Age Relationship, "Prototype Prodigal Adults Prodigal Parents" to God final will only, that Jesus Christ and good teacher LSA, are good bright Stars and prepared a room for mass Production of cells of Oneness Two Prodigal Parents, offered an addition of ransom on 1/13/2001 where is eternal Home "Kingdom and Queendom of God exist, God is First to Brexit the old Zeitgeist for the True Pursuit of Happiness, my reaction is the new 96 these, exist, that is the Oneness 2 White Thrones Coronation of God is a True win-win on 4/23/2023. I believe by Face and Faith in God's right TIME "I" believe Marius J. Henry O.BCF, S'guilt, God accomplished Fact of 4/23/2023 is a True Oh Happy Day again Two. My God is Mighty Fortress again, and First, my God is True Pre-Destination; my God is IV Israel preparing for God's D-Day 2023.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9-bUdYpfJzU